pink roses - lil xan

By ghostlykid

COMPLETED. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. CRINGY! More

Description & Info
Tattoo Parlor
Good Girls
So Sweet
Shameless
Clingy
Baddie
Cones
Sadboi
Center Fold
Feelings
Studio
Location
Annoying
Fifteen
Movie Night
Fall 4 U
3 a.m. calls
Clubs and Exes
missing lisey
Overdose
I Love You
Hennessy
very important
Beautiful Mess
Hubby
On Stage
Harsh
Keep Quiet
Dirty Dreaming
Bj Baby
drivin crazy
BABYBOY
im yours
carnival & tats
youthful
You Left
Love Made Me Do It
Daddy
The Greatest
☹︎♡☹︎♡
Reckless
Bowl
Ocean
Rider
Strippers
Burning Up
Triggers

Stay

2.8K 60 1
By ghostlykid

The next morning at 8:24 a.m.

Ellise woke up soon realizing that she had fell asleep on top of Diego's. He had his arms wrapped around her lower waist as his hands planted themselves on her bum. She was nuzzled into his neck as her hair sprawled out around her.

"Diego," she half moaned waking up leaning her head up. She moved his hair out of his face as she looked up at him seeing him completely restless. His light snores were warming her heart

She stretched out her arms before making her way off of him her feet pressing hard against the cold floor.

"Shit," she said as she rubbed her eyes looking over at her alarm clock. Her flight left at 12:00.

"Diego," she said again even louder shaking his shoulders causing him to wake up in fright.

"Shit.. what?" he groaned turning over onto his stomach snuggling with her pillows.

"Come on," she said even louder, "It's past eight and i have to get ready to head to the airport."

He turned over on his side facing her as she looked down on him.

"Can't go yet," he whined stretching his arm out to grab her hand, "stay."

"I can't."

"Please..stay," he almost begged as he started tugging on her arm causing her to fall onto the bed.

"You can stay here until my show in L.A..i'll do anything if you stay," he laughed.

She sighed out before looking up at him, "come on I have to get ready," she said getting off of her bed.

"The show is literally four days away. What is four days going to do?" he asked sitting up on her bed messing with his hair.

"Exactly i'll be back in four days. I got too much work to get done at home."

"You're still going to call and text me and such right?" he asked as his voice became a little higher.

"Yes Diego," she said as she pulled out an outfit, "i'll be back i'm going to throw some real clothes on," she said as she walked into the bathroom.

A few minutes she returned and Diego's immediately shot up eyeing her outfit. "Damn you look hot," he claimed not taking his eyes off of her as she walked over to her suitcase placing her dirty laundry inside.

"Okay how about," Diego said picking up some of her stuff handing it to her, "let me take you out to breakfast before you leave."

"I don't think we have time," she claimed as she grabbed her personal items sticking them inside a discrete pocket.

"That's why we better hurry up.  I'm keeping these pants on as we go."

"Then what're you going to do with your jeans?" she laughed as she closed her suitcase.

"You can have him.  I'll need them for whenever i come see you," Diego winked throwing the jeans in her direction.

"Whatever Diego," she laughed stuffing them inside her suitcase.

"Be glad.  Any girl would love to have Lil Xan's jeans."

She turned around facing his direction, "conceited I see," she smiled before going over to the bed fixing it.

25 minutes later..

"Okay I think we're done packing,"Diego said as he picked up her duffel bag and grabbed her suitcase.

"Yea well i need to call the car rentals and tell them where to pick up the car. I'll have the hotel sign it over."

"Okay," Diego said as they exited the room making their way towards the elevator.

They got down to the lobby and Ellise already got off of the phone with the car company saying it was okay to leave it at the hotel.

After dismissing from the hotel staff they made their way outside towards Diego's car. She shoved herself into the trunk and back seat before getting in the car himself.

"Ready?" he asked looking over at her then back at the time.

"Yea but it's 9:30 so let's go," she smiled back at him as he started to drive.

"We've got a few hours, chill babe."

18 minutes later..

"Here we are," Diego smiled.

"I love this place..let's go," she said as they made their way inside Blu Jam Café.

They sat down at a small booth beside one another as a waiter came up to them. By this time they already knew what they wanted to eat also because she took so long to arrive.

It was now 10:10 and they were both done with their meals. Their breakfast was talking about their favorite places to visit along with tons of flirting. Mainly by Diego.

"Come on babe," he helped Ellise get up as they exited the small shop.

They got back in his car as they started making their way to the airport that was about 25 minutes away, relatively close.

"I'm going to miss you for the next four days."

Ellise laughed turning her head in his direction, "what are you going to do when i leave after your show?"

"Um i'm going to kidnap you and make you stay here with me," he joked, "but really you said you want to move to L.A right?"

"Yeah i want to but that doesn't mean it's going to happen."

"Why not?" he said as his voice became more low.

"Because it's expensive, do i look like i'm made of money?"

"I'll buy you a place," he said in a serious tone.

"Diego— what.. no that's crazy," she said looking over at him, "we barely know each other."

"I know you enough. Let's say it's a friend helping another friend. A kind deed to a person in need," he smiled as they approached the airport.

"No," she said as they found a parking spot.

"Okay then," he said sarcastically thinking into the back of his mind that he would actually really do it.

They got out of his car heading towards the back of his car. He pulled out her luggage carrying it inside for her since she had to do it when she gets home anyways.

11:01 a.m.

"Sorry sir you are not allowed this point if you are not getting on a plane today," the guard said looking down at Diego.

"Ugh i'm going to miss you," Diego said pulling Ellise into a hug as other people passed them. She didn't really mind people were getting in front of her considering she had about an hour until she boarded.

She wrapped her arms around him as he lifted her up off of the ground gripping her body against his.

"I know this has been a short amount of time, but i really do care about you. I hope you have a safe flight," he whispered into her ear before setting her back down.

She pulled away from him looking back at her stuff, "I gotta go..," she said starting to feel a bit emotional because of how close they have gotten.

"Call me when you get home?" Diego hesitated to kiss her feeling more nervous than ever before.

"Yea," she smiled before walking up towards the guard and past the security check. She turned around seeing Diego wave at her as she grabbed her things. She walked off into the other room disappearing behind the people as she waited to aboard her plane.

4 hours later..

"ELLISE?!" her best friend Kacey yelled as her Uber parked in front of her house that she shared with her best friend.

"KACEY!" Ellise smiled as the girls ran to one another smushing each other in an enormous hug until the driver's horn forced them to pull away.

"I'll help you with your things," she smiled as they went to the trunk pulling out her luggage, "happy to be home?"

"Very happy," Ellise replied as she started walking up their porch steps.  As they got inside they went up to Ellise's room.  Kacey helped her unpack her suitcase as they started to have conversations about her visit to L.A.

"So," Kacey said sitting on her bed pulling out a few of her under garments folding them, "Shay was nice and all?"

"Totally," Ellise smiled hanging up her clothes, "his art is amazing.  It'll be perfect for my journal."

"I'm glad you had fun but—woah whose are these?" Kacey exclaimed pulling out a pair of guys' jeans holding them up.  Ellise turned around as her face turned into a bright pink color.

Shit i forgot to call Diego.

"I must of got them mixed up," Ellise said running over to her to take the jeans out of her hands.

"Poor Ellise, you're not a very good liar," she smirked, "anything you want to tell me?"

"Nope nothing," she faked a smile.

Kacey ignored it as the room fell silent for a few minutes before her phone interrupted the bliss. Kacey looked down picking up her phone, "whose Diego?" she asked.

——
not edited .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 2.9K 65
*✧・゚:*ᴅᴏʟᴀɴ ᴛᴡɪɴ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ✧・゚: * ↠𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 - 3/29/19 ↠𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍 - 3/31/20*ೃ༄
621K 11.1K 59
just a book of made-up scenarios about the hottest twins on earth. :) -Highest Rankings: • #10 in 'Dolan Twin Imagines'
64.9K 2K 46
**𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴** When Y/N and Tom break up, they realise that living their seperate lives is harder than...
371K 3.9K 62
Grayson Dolan imagines there's like five of Ethan but mainly gray and there are some preferences but anyway. Contains mature content HAVE FUN READING