The Sinclair Brothers(Diaboli...

By Nqchristine18

Yui Komori has been tortured by the sadistic and cruel Sakamaki brothers where she is the sacrificial bride o... More

Shay Sinclair Bio
Roy Sinclair Bio
Aaron Sinclair Bio
Lance Sinclair Bio
Kasper Sinclair Bio
Soren Sinclair Bio
Prologue: When My Life Turns To Hell...
Chapter One: Broken Spirits....
Chapter Two: New Boys
Chapter Three: Redhead Collide!
Chapter Four: Geniuses Collide!
Chapter Five: Cuties Collide!
Chapter Six: Flirts Collide!
Chapter Seven: Loners Collide!
Chapter Eight: Deadbeats Collide!
Chapter Nine: Breaking Point....
Chapter Ten: Escape From This Hell Hole!
Chapter Eleven: The Sinclair Brothers
Chapter Twelve: Purebloods?
Chapter Thirteen: Should I Trust Them?
Chapter Fourteen: The Hunt Is On!
Author's Note
Chapter Fifteen: New School, New Life....
Chapter Sixteen: Dangerous Night....
Chapter Seventeen: I'm Home....
Author's Note 2
Trivia Time!
Bonus Chapter: I'm Coming Home
Chapter Eighteen: My New Home
Chapter Nineteen: Trip To The Mall!
Chapter Twenty: This Is Gonna Be A Pain
Chapter Twenty One: Childhood Trauma
Chapter Twenty Two: Mother's Garden....
Chapter Twenty Three: The Rose...
Chapter Twenty Four: Former Flame....
Chapter Twenty Five: A Hole In My Heart...
Chapter Twenty Six: Sweet Melodies....
Chapter Twenty Seven: Christoph's Vow
Chapter Twenty Nine: Oh No....
Chapter Thirty: Lazy Deadbeat....
Chapter Thirty One: The Broken Monster
Chapter Thirty Two: Light Up My Fire...
Chapter Thirty Three: You Capture My Heart
Chapter Thirty Four: Roy's Inspiration...
Chapter Thirty Five: A Song For You...
Chapter Thirty Six: Blooming Love
Chapter Thirty Seven: Love Sparks....
Chapter Thirty Eight: Awkward....
Chapter Thirty Nine: Prepare For Battle!
Chapter Fourty: Fight For My Freedom!
Chapter Fourty One: My True Feelings...
Shay Ending
Roy Ending
Aaron Ending
Kasper Ending
Lance Ending
Soren Ending
New Story!!
My first original story

Chapter Twenty Eight: Girls Hang Out!

706 18 57
By Nqchristine18

Yui's POV:
After hours of training, we were all tired and we ate dinner last night. It was such an exhausting day but we are able to make it. Plus I even like the weapon that Christoph gave me yesterday. It looked so amazing and it's gorgeous too!

The next day later, we just ate breakfast and I was helping Roy with the dishes where the living is now fixed and looked way better than the old one.

***The Sinclairs' new living room^***

While helping with the brothers, I told the boys about my friends.

"Huh? You're out?"

Shay asked curiously.

"Yeah, my friends called me yesterday and asked me if I wanna hang out with them."

I replied to him.

"Where will you guys go?"

Kasper asked curiously with an innocent look.

"We're just going to hang out at a cafe and we'll probably go shopping at the mall too."

I replied calmly.

"Sounds fun, but some of us need to come with you."

Roy sternly suggested but I shook my lightly head at them.

"You don't have to do that, besides...."

I then summon my two pink swords with a confident smirk.

"If I saw the Sakamakis, THIS is what I would do to them."

I coldly stated with a smirk since I've been training hard since yesterday and BOY that was a lot of work, but I'm so glad that Christoph gave this to me.

"That maybe true, but...what if you can't defeat them? How will you going to-"

"Now, now Roy, she's been training so hard yesterday that she wants take a break from the drama that has been happening since last month."

Lance assured Roy with a calm smile.

"Yeah man, give her a break! She's been training all day yesterday!"

Kasper agreed with Lance.

"Just go with the flow dude, she can handle a couple of punks from down the street."

Aaron nonchalantly assured Roy with Shay nod in agreement.

"It's true Roy."

Shay agreed with Aaron which he sighed eventually.

"Very well, but make sure you called us if something's troubling you alright?"

Roy sternly reminded me as I nod with a sweet grin.

"Don't worry Roy, I can handle it just fine. Anyway I better changed quick before Rika and Yurina get here."

I ran upstairs to get changed before my friends arrived at the mansion.

Nobody's POV:
While Yui's upstairs changing, the Sinclairs seem to be fine about Yui going out with her friends, but Soren is awfully quiet about it since he has something going on in his head.....

Yui's going out with her friends and my brothers fine with it, but... I don't....I'm worried....will she'll be fine on her own?

He thought worriedly until he Aaron's voice snapping out his train of thought.

"Hey Soren."

"Huh? Yeah?"

He asked curiously as Aaron and his brothers stated at him like he's hiding something.

"You've been awfully quiet today, is something on your mind?"

Aaron asked curiously as Soren shifted his eyes down to the ground while twiddling his fingers shyly.

"Well...it's nothing to personal but.... I'm just having concerns about Yui, you think this is okay for her to go off with her friends?"

He asked with concern since he cares deeply for Yui's well being, but Shay approached him with a light pat on the shoulder.

"Don't worry about it, I believe her friends will look out for her, I promised you."

Shay gently assured, but Soren doesn't seem too convinced and still skeptical about Yui going out with her friends.

"I'm not sure about that...."

He skeptically assumed with Roy pushing his glasses up.

"Soren we deeply understand how worried you are even I'm concern about her well being, but we must respect her just like Christoph ordered us to. Do I made myself clear?"

He politely reminded him which Soren nods completely despite his reluctance.

"Good, I'm glad you're be-"

"Okay I'm done!"

Unfortunately their conversation got cut off when Yui came downstairs wearing a magenta shirt with a checked grey skirt and pink heels that got all of the boys fawn over.

***Yui's outfit^***

Yui's POV:
Once I walked back downstairs in the living room, I came to the brothers to show my cute outfit which causes the boys' jaw to dropped in awe.

"Do what do you think?"

I asked with a kind smile as all of them respond to me with awkward tones.

"You look amazing...."

Shay compliment me with a light blush across his cheeks. Roy on the other hand pushed his glasses up and grinned at her.

"I agree with him, excellent choice of style Yui."

Roy agreed with Shay which shocks his brothers and Yui to giggled at their reactions. Aaron and lance smirked playfully at Roy.

"Did you just called her by her first name?"

Aaron asked with a sly smirk.

"My my Roy, such a bold man you are.~"

Lance playfully remarked as Roy blushed even more at their sly remarks.

"Ummm...well look at the time! I must go back to my room and work on my science homework!"

Roy awkwardly stated as he marched upstairs to his room while hiding his red face out of embarrassment.

The brothers giggled at their brothers reaction turning their gazes back to me.

"Like Roy said before, you look great."

Aaron compliment me despite his blunt tone.

"Yeah you look nice Yui."

Kasper agreed with me with a sweet innocent smile as I smiled back at them.

"Thanks guys."

I thanked them with a sweet grin.

"Indeed, our princess looks beautiful as always."

Lance romantically compliment me as I rolled my eyes at his flirty remarks.

"Oh Lance you silly flirt, you flattered me."

I playfully joked with Lance grins in response as he plays along.

"What can I say? I'm just a gentleman when it comes to beautiful women."

He cheerily stated with a charming grin which Aaron rolled his eyes in response.

"A dumbass gentleman if you know what I mean."

He dryly remarked causing the brothers to giggle at his remark but Lance is unfazed by that. Suddenly a door appeared from the front door as I open it to see Yurina and Rika at the door.

"Sup Yui, ya ready?"

Rika asked curiously.

"Mhm I am."

I grinned kindly at them.

"Wow Rika, Yui wasn't lying about living with the Sinclairs. Look how huge their mansion is!"

Yurina happily stated in awe as the Sinclairs chuckled in response.

"I'm glad you love it."

Shay calmly stated with a warm smile.

"Yeah we pretty much live in this big ass house."

Aaron nonchalantly stated.

"Yup welcome to our home."

Kasper cheerily greeted with a playful smile as the girls giggled at his cute teasing remark.

"Thanks we appreciate it, anyway let's get going before they ran out of chocolate cakes!"

Yurina exclaimed as I giggled.

"Yeah yeah, I'll be back in the afternoon ok?"

I told them with a warm smile as they nodded in response.

"We'll be waiting for you."

Shay assured me as the brothers nod in agreement.

"Mhm have fun and if they have cupcakes, can you bring them to me? Ow!"

Kasper asked curiously as I nod with a grin.

"Sure, I'll check it out to make sure they do."

I kindly stated with Kasper smiling warmly.

"Yeah have fun and don't get all stupid ok? Ow!"

Aaron bluntly stated but Lance nudged his brother in the arm and shoot him an annoyed frown.

"What he means to say is careful out there and have a safe fun day."

Lance reassured me as I giggled and nod.

"Thanks Lance and we won't do anything crazy out there."

I assured them with a grin.

"Well what are we waiting for? Come on and let's get going!"

"Whoa!"

As Rika grabbed my wrist, my friends and I head to the car where our trip to the cafe begins

Soren's POV:
Once Yui left the mansion with her friends, I'm still worried about her safety as I have this hint of fear of failing to protect someone.

"Soren?"

"Hm?"

I soon snapped out of my thoughts when Shay's voice.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

He asked curiously with concern hazel eyes as I lightly shook my head with a slight grin.

"I'm fine...I just need to go to the gardens to clear my thoughts out."

I assured them as Shay nod understandably.

"Alright then, just make sure you come back in soon. I heard it's gonna rain this afternoon."

He assured me as I left the living room to go to the backyard. Once I got out, I couldn't get the thought of Yui being captured by the Sakamakis again.

You're failing Soren.

An ominous voice appeared from my mind as I shook my head to get it go away.

Shut up, I don't wanna hear any bullshit from a scum like you.

I mentally spat at him with a harsh tone.

Oh? And haven't you forgotten about your failure to protect your parents from Karlheinz?

He belittled me, but I refused to listen and clenched my fists with hatred.

And who's fault is that?

I coldly spat while talking to someone in my mind as the voice laughed mockingly at me.

Well if you haven't run your mouth about our private relationship, none of this would've happened.

A female voice appeared as she harshly mocked me for my failure to protect our parents as I grew even more pissed.

Awwww did made the poor monster cry? Why won't you just kill yourself so no one will have to see that pathetic face of yours.

The female voice ruthlessly insult me.

Now you're just being ruthless Cordelia.

The scum's voice stated with a fake sympathetic tone.

~fufu~ sorry Richter, I just couldn't help it, besides he's nothing but a ugly monster he is.

She taunts him again with no remorse as she and Richter laughed mockingly at me, but I couldn't take it no more and punched the wall hard.

Shut up! I won't fail again, you'll see!

I vowed with no turning back as I teleport to find Yui and protect from the Sakamakis, I will not fail to protect the one I love just like how I failed to protect my parents......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 5.3K 27
(๐˜/๐ง) ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒโžกthe little sister of the Sakamaki household and everyone loved you. She was so precious to them, not only...
86.7K 2.1K 31
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› โŒœ๐Ÿฆ‡โŒŸ Diabolik Lovers|ยท| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ห‹ยฐโ€ข...
650 19 9
The enchanting alternate world of "Diabolik Lovers" series, where Komori Yui's life takes an intriguing twist as she finds herself in the midst of a...
642K 13.5K 72
(Warning: Yui's a bitch in this fanfic) What happens if Yui Komori did escaped from the Sakamaki mansion and was never seen again? What if her younge...