The Uptown Girl (Jelsa Fanfic...

By ElsaOfArendelle

© COPYRIGHTED (I completely blame my 12-year-old self. I mean. What were you thinking?) (Please run now. It's... More

intro ; a/n
one ; meet the uptown girl
Meeting of Jelsa
He cares....
My life...
A Strange Day
Detention (Part 1)
Detention (Part 2)
Detention (Part 3)
Can't change destiny
Friends?
admit it
Peace offering!
Projects at Arts
She's Mine, Only Mine.
My World, Your World
Jack's world, Jack's Life
Elsa's World, Elsa's Life
Jack's Confession
What's her problem?
Emma's advice
It was me
SMILE
Olaf
You got me
He's sweet
The Walk
You and I
A coincidence?
What's mine is mine
Small Arguments
Beautiful inside out
A Promise
Game On <Part 1>
Game On <Part 2>
Be good to Her
Reconciling
The Picnic
Thank You
Thank You Too
Wish... Granted
Breakfast at the mansion
Call
Call <Part 2>/ Surprise
Date.
The Flower
You're just like them...
Just Dreaming... Only Wishing
Messed Up
Behind The Mask
The Perfect Two // A/N
The Game
Anna's fabulous cheer
~The Uptown Girl Christmas Special~
An important day
The Birthday Surprise
We Found Her
Responsibility
Life Cut Short
I need you now
[Untitled]
And There She Goes
That's beyond my control
This Is Ourselves Under Pressure
I've Got Some Explaining To Do
Break Me Down
Special Chapter

Don't mess with me

34K 978 629
By ElsaOfArendelle

shout out to @jacksgirl38! wow! thanks for the shout out on your book:) (I will be making more shout outs on the next few chapters)

Chapter 13

Elsa's POV

Anna and I walked alongside as we entered the garage. My

Car's headlights lighted as I pressed my car keys and entered.

"See you at school sis!" Anna honked and drove away making me smile and follow her to school.

***

Rapunzel was waiting at the bench once again with Merida who was playing with her phone.

"Hey!" Anna waved making Rapunzel smile.

"Anything splendid happening?" Rapunzel asked making Anna jump up and down while squealing making Merida put her phone down and snorted at Anna's expression.

"What?" Merida said still looking at Anna who was flipping her hands crazily "spit it out."

"Jack gave a hundred boxes of chocolates to...." she paused and looked at me.

"To Elsa!" She squealed happily.

"No." I said shaking my head. "It was ment for us all" I said disapprovingly

"Then why did he call only YOU instead all of us?" She teased making me recoil and realize that she was somehow right. Nevermind!

"because it's a lot easier I guess?" I excused making Rapunzel shake her head and look at me.

"It's not just a coincidence, Elsa!" Rapunzel encouraged and Merida and Anna nodded in agreement.

"Well, why didn't he make Anna go away when she went with me?" I raised a brow.

"It's because---" Anna was cut off when we saw Jack approaching.

"wait..." Anna smiled deviously "why not ask Jack?" She teased and my eyes widened and turned around to see Jack.

"It's a peace offering Anna, no need to explain" I said turned to Jack gesturing him to go on his way.

He raised a brow and looked at us weirdly. To my luck, he didn't say anything and went on his way to his locker.

"Peace offering for what?" Merida asked making all of them look at me and Anna..

"For the lab trades, I guess" I shrugged.

"Not sure?" Anna questioned me making me nod.

"Okay then." Merida sighed"I have to go now" she said as she headed to homeroom

"See you at breaktime" Rapunzel waved and went to homeroom as well.

I looked at Anna and waved a bye and went to my homeroom period.

***

I sat at my usual spot, near the window. I tried to cover my face using my hood and tried to be as invisible as possible. But some things just don't go the way we expect it.

I felt someone sit beside me and is with an annoying and loud girl.

I glanced to my right and saw Jack talking to a girl. The girl had fair skin, raven black hair, I also noticed that her face was unnecessarily caked with make up, she wore a tight shirt and a mini skirt, gosh... keep it under PG

she raised a brow at me making Jack face me.

"Oh, Tanya! meet Elsa. Elsa, Tanya" he said gesturing us to shake hands.

I shook ger hand and smiled warmly at her while she fake smiled, I can feel it.

"Awww is she your girlfriend?" I said dreamily.

"Yes--" Tanya was cut off by Jack

"Ahahahaha....No" He laughed sarcastically and glared at Tanya "she's just an old friend." He said still glaring at Tanya making her set her eyes downcast

"Okay then, nice to meet you Tanya" I smiled as I looked at Tanya. She just rolled her eyes. Huh, attitude.

I looked at the teacher discussing and I started participating. Tanya would always glare at me whenever I participated. I thought she was nice.

Jack layed his back on his chair and faced me. I looked at him and raised a brow.

"What?" I asked tapping my pencil against the table."

"We should be BEST friends, don't you think?" He smirked making me grimace

"Give me 3 legit reasons to make you my best friend" I shot back and he chuckled

"1. I am always where you are at, 2. We're already friends and 3. Who can resist me?" He defiantly answered making me roll my eyes.

"1. No you're not, you're not even at all my classes" I replied and he rolled his eyes.

"2. We're not close" I said making him scowl

"And 3. You're NOT irresistible to me." I finally answered making him glare at me. Yet it faded and turned into a smirk

"But I soon will be" he proudly said making me grimace and roll my eyes. I turned my attention to the teacher who was about to finish the lecture.

"Class dismissed" the teacher called making us all exit the classroom. I headed to my locker and looked around if Anna was anywhere near. Not a chance.

I sighed and closed my locker. I was about to leace when someone took a tight grip in my arm and twisted it making me arch in pain.

I turned around and saw Tanya glaring.

"What is your problem!!!" I yelled at her. I have had enough of her nonsense.

"You!" She shot back. "Just because your the Uptown Girl or whatever cheesy titles they give you doesn't mean you can act cute around Jack, He's Mine." She said the last words firmly.

"I am not acting cute! You're being absurd! And he's yours? Fine! Then have him! I am not even trying to make him notice me! But just to remind you, he just denied that you were his girlfriend. Sooo good luck with that" I smirked at my last sentence. She twisted my arm even more, I tried to hide my pain but I can't help but yelp.

Suddenly, someone slapped her right across the face making a hand print on her face. It was Anna, she looked furious. Yes, Anna is a very happy and cheerful girl but once you get into her nerves you better start running.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER!?!?!" She screamed at her loudest making the whole campus look at us.

"Anna...."I tried Calming her down but she just avoided me.

"Thats right, this -this -this thing just hurt Elsa!" she yelled at the crowd causing Tanya to turn red but bravely stood up, she too was furious.

"And who do you think you are?" She raised her brow tauntingly.

"Who am I?" Anna chuckled  "I just happen to be the one who sent Hans South into coma using this fist." She said as she held up her fist and aimed it at Tanya making her step back.

"Run. Now." Anna roared firmly making Tanya turn around and strode to the cafeteria. 

"did that- that bastard just had the guts to stride to the that room?!" Anna lost control, this isn't good.

She was about to charge her when I looked at her and stared into her furious turquoise eyes that seem to be burning with rage at the moment.

"Breath in, breath out" I calmly instructed

She breathed uneasily, who can feel her shaky breath. Tears rolled down to her cheeks making me hug her.

"Its alright" I said while patting her back and Hugging her.

"I-im sorry, I- i lost control" she said shakily.

I frowned, It hurt me to see my sister like this. I took a bar of Hershey's chocolate out of my bag and broke it into two. I smiled at Anna as I handed her the other half. She wiped her tears and bit the chocolate and giggled.

"You really know what makes me happy" she smiled warmly at me.

I placed my hand on her shoulder "of course, I'm your sister. Who else would know you better?"

Sistah moment:'D hello!!!*waves frantically* I am soooooo thankful for all of my luttle snowflakes!!!

anyway....

Oh gosh... we have an antagonist!  ANTAGONIST ALERT! ANTAGONIST ALERT!

Jack? Elsa? bff?

Tanya just got denied by Jack! oohh...burn!

to those who are asking: Tanya isn't Tooth!

thanks sooo much for all of your votes and comments<3!

and wow! thanks soooo much for the 1.2k+ reads:') I am soooo happy!

sorry if I had you waiting, days getting busy:(

well, Byeee!!!

-ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛⓛⓐ•﹏•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 20K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
296K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
817K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...