What is love really? (Funtime...

By Saberthebunny

Funtime Freddy is a new animatronic that has just arrived to join the Circus gang and be part of the family... More

Quick thing
Chapter 1: Welcome to the family
Chapter 2: How it all started
Chapter 3: Entertainment purposes
Chapter 4: Two jobs, one task
Chapter 5: Finders keepers
Chapter 6: Scaredy cat
Chapter 7: Attached
Chapter 8: Past secrets
Chapter 9: A true scare
Chapter 10: Buried secrets
Chapter 11: Departure
Chapter 12: Exploring memories
Chapter 13: Once a friend, now an enemy
Chapter 14: New friends
Chapter 15: New additions to the family
Chapter 16: That feeling you get
Chapter 17: Another lover
Chapter 18: Dark intentions
Chapter 19: Baby steps
Chapter 20: Would you like a tour?
Chapter 21: You're just crazy
Chapter 22: Wrong things
Chapter 23: Anger is power
Chapter 24: Missing in action
Chapter 25: Arising problems
Chapter 26: Hidden in plain sight
Chapter 27: Purple Guy
Chapter 28: Screwed up
Chapter 29: Surprise date
Chapter 30: A stranger feeling
Chapter 31: Put into motion
Chapter 32: The date
Chapter 33: Showdown
Chapter 34: Failure is punishment
Chapter 35: Questions being answered
Chapter 36: Always there for you
Chapter 37: Facing your feelings
Chapter 38: Planning it out
Chapter 39: Intrusion
Chapter 40: Before the beginning
Chapter 41: Made to be evil
Chapter 42: Things change
Chapter 44: Everything is not alright
Chapter 45: One step closer to love
Chapter 46: The definition of fun
Chapter 47: You want that present?
Chapter 48: Blind to see the truth
Chapter 49: Rematch
Chapter 50: You failed me
Chapter 51: The damage left behind
Chapter 52: The past is the cause
Chapter 53: Rescue and destroy...if possible
Chapter 54: You're not taking her!
Chapter 55: Payback isn't the same as revenge
Chapter 56: The shadow dimension
Chapter 57: There's always a reason
Chapter 58: Every dog has their day
Chapter 59: It isn't over just yet
Chapter 60: The end is near
Chapter 61: Ready for round two?
Chapter 62: Not all heroes have to die

Chapter 43: Almost ready

278 7 0
By Saberthebunny

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

Night: 7

Time: 12:00 a.m.

"Freddy! Freddy! FUNTIME FREDDY WAKE UP!" "What! I'm awake!" I said while being awoken by someone; Ballora was standing in front of me. "What is it?" I asked. "Shadow needs you in the office, you gotta get ready for your date!" She said. "How do you know?" I asked. "Ok. He might have told me, but I promise not to tell anyone else." She said. "Well, as long as its not Bon Bon or Baby." I said. "I almost forgot! Have you seen her by any chance?" Asked Ballora. "No. Why?" I responded. "I haven't seen her since last night." She said. "She's probably upset because of last night." I said. "You know you didn't have to tell her you didn't like her in such a mean way." Said Ballora. "Ok I'm sorry, but a lot happened last night that put me in a bad mood, and it still hasn't been resolved." I said. I sighed because I did felt like I said it in a rude way to her last night. "If you find her, make sure to tell me so I can apologize to her later on." I said to Ballora. "I'll do that." She replied back. "Though you should get ready." "I will." I responded. "Make sure not to do anything stupid." She said while walking away. "I won't." I said with a smile. I walked towards the office as I walked past the door, I stopped and walked back around to the door, and faced it. I stared at it; thinking of all the problems it has caused me. "When I'm done with my date, you're gonna be my next priority." I said. "You son of a bitch." I walked off as I headed towards the office. I walked inside to see my shadow holding a suit and some other things. "You got the stuff already?" I asked. "Yep! Had to spend a lot of time to accomplish that, but it worked out again." He said. "Also try the suit on." He said while handing it over to me. "You sure it'll fit?" I asked unsure. "Well we're about to find out." Said my shadow. "Ok." I said while getting it on. "The animatronic leader Candy said you guys can have your date at their place." Said my shadow. "Well that's good, what about the plushie?" I asked. "I was able to find it so  think we're good." He responded. The suit was now on, and surprisingly, it fit. "Now that looks nice!" Said my shadow. "Thanks! Also, I really do appreciate you doing this for me." I said. "Like I said, I want to fix this." He said. "Well I'm glad you have." I said. "Here's the plushie." He said while handing it over. Only, it was wrapped up. "I wrapped it to make it surprise." He said answering my thought on why it was wrapped. "Oh! Makes sense." I responded "Well, I think you're ready." Said my shadow. "I hope I am." I said. "You nervous?" He asked. "A little." I admitted. "Well, you got this. I believe in you." He said. Him saying this was giving me a bit of confidence; which was helping. "Thanks!" I said. "Freddy! Foxy's ready!" Said Ballora peering from the door. "Don't worry about the others. If Ennard or Purple Guy shows up, I'll be fine." Said my shadow. "Well why wouldn't you be?" I asked. "Just get her already!" He said. We all walked out and into the main room with Foxy waiting. However, I noticed she was wearing something. She was wearing a pink dress, a beautiful one indeed. "Oh! Hey Freddy!" She said as we walked in. "H-Hey!" I said nervously. "What's wrong?" Asked Shadow. "She looks beautiful." I whispered. "Don't let this distract you. Also give her the present later on and not right away, just to make it better." He said. "Ok." I responded. "You ready?" Asked Foxy. "Yep! I am." I replied. We both headed towards the door. "See you later!" I said. "See ya!" Said Ballora and my shadow. I grabbed the door knob, though it was locked. "Uh. Its looked." I said. "Ah shit! I forgot!" Said my shadow. He walked over and somehow unlocked the door. "I'm not gonna ask how you did that, but ok." I said. Me and Foxy walked out, actually feeling the fresh air against me. "You know where to go?" Asked Foxy. "Yes I do." I said. "Lets hope this date goes well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 404 28
• You're warmly welcomed to the Funtime crew by Foxy, Ballora and Circus Baby! However, it seems like there's another member, who they don't like to...
118K 3.2K 24
(Funtime Freddy x Reader)(Under Editing, chapters marked with an X have been renovated) You know that your situation isn't exactly... normal. But you...
13.9K 305 17
After a while Funtime Foxy finally goes to meet the other Funtimes. Funtime Foxy soon tells them about themself when it's time. Funtime Freddy is alw...
800 16 1
Millie Fitzsimmons is inside the chest cavity of Funtime Freddy. When she wakes up, she looks up and sees two blue eyes, looking down at her. Funtime...