The Black Panther (Discontinu...

By creolelady

You make me the woman, I've always wanted to be. T'Challa x a woman who's an uncanny copy of the storm who o... More

Duchess ( Revamped)
Beginning (Revamped)
Vibranium (Revamped )
The Dora's ( Revamped)
Cai Bride ( Revamped)
First Dates (New Chapter)
Mrs. Udaku ( Revamped)
Honeymoon (Revamped)
Just let go (New Chapter) Pt.1
Just let go (New chapter) pt.2
Not Yours ( Revamped)
Hello Ego (Revamped)
Harper, 2 u ( New chapter)
Homecoming ( Revamped)
The King (New Chapter)
The Press ( Revamped)
King's duty pt.1 (New Chapter)
Sedate Me (New chapter)
Twin Flames ( New Chapter)
The end & beginning ( New Chapter)
Sky Goddess ( New chapter )
Morph ( New Chapter )
Reckless pt.1 ( Revamped)
Lover's Day (New Chapter)
Snap ( New chapter)
tewagī( New chapter )
Stages ( New chapter )
Capture me (New chapter)
Reckless pt.2 ( Revamped)
Visions of old ( New chapter)
Thinking ( New chapter )
Ororo's Letter ( New Chapter)
Son of a king pt.1 ( New chapter)
Son of a King pt.2 (New chapter)
Venom Pt. 1 (Revamped)
Venom pt.2 (Revamped)
Harper's Dream ( Revamped)
River (New Chapter)
Interlinked ( New chapter)
Azari ( New chapter)
13 (New chapter)
20 ( Revamped)
Finishline (New Chapter)
Surprise (New chapter)
Naysayers (Revamped!!)
Grace (New chapter)
With a chance of Rain? ( New chapter)

Behind Closed Doors (Revamped)

27.5K 523 269
By creolelady

Please listen to music linked with chapter.

Beautiful picture taken in Hawaii ^

I freaked out as soon as I got into the bathroom. I dug through the suitcase of lingerie that was packed for me and I suddenly got cold feet. I figured I'd figure everything out after a nice hot bubble bath. Thank god I went to the spa so there was no need to shave or touch up anything. After my bath I sat down at the vanity trying to figure out what to do with my hair. I realized it would be best to wear it in it's naturally curly state especially if things got hot which they would. He was abnormally warm so sweating was inevitable. And as far as my makeup went, I didn't what to do. Do people even wear makeup during sex ? I'm sure they did but this was real life after all. If my mascara ran I'd look a fool. I decided that it was better to be bare faced. Thankfully my eyebrows were naturally full so all I added was a tinted flavored lip gloss to my mouth.
I lathered my skin in essential oils and searched my bag for anything that caught me eye. A lot of the entrapments were to hard to figure out. I didn't know how to put on a lot of the belts that came with the lingerie either. I stuck to a sheer robe/cover up and a matching pair of lace underwear. I figured he'd want something that was easy to get me out of.

I spent an extra ten minutes just pacing back in forth in the bedroom. My mind was racing. I was about to have sex with my husband. Just a few weeks ago I was running in the garden with my lamb now I'm here. I can't recognize the woman staring back at me. It was so provocative the way I was seeing myself. I had the slightest urge to look away, feeling like I was intruding on something so private.

But it was me. It's Harper. Just a grown Harper but another layer to myself that he was slowly staring to peel back. In fact if he had been tugging on my layers since the moment I came into Wakanda, all unknowingly. What the hell was this man doing to me and why wasn't I stopping him ? Why wasn't my guard up- EVER? The more I thought about him the more that pulling sensation in my core strengthened and I knew in that moment that my mind was made up. I was going into that bedroom. And it was as if my body had a mind of it own the way my legs moved before my brain could comprehend where I was going. I practically dragged myself to our bed and sat on the side of it waiting for him.

Minutes passed as I stared up at the ceiling. I found myself relaxing into the bed trying to calm my nerves. I had been waiting for so long, or what seemed like it. I started to question if he would ever be ready. It was almost like he was taunting me with how he was making me wait. I'd jump at every little click or creek of beach mansion thinking it was him coming around the corner, the anxiety of it all made me tired and I ended up dozing off around 10:30 pm.

" Did I really make you wait that long Entle ", a thick rich accent called out to me stirring me awake. The clock read 10:45pm. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. He stood in front of me completely shirtless. His muscles were bulging almost as if there was adrenaline pumping through his veins. He was bigger than the plane and it shook something within me causing my thighs to involuntarily squeeze together.

" No I kinda psyched myself out and got tired. It's no big deal ..", I shrugged not finishing the statement. My eyes travelled down to his boxers he wore. He was not shy about his body at all but I damn sure was. Then he asked for the unthinkable in that moment.

" Stand up ", his voice was soft but stern. My body shot up from the bed immediately. He wanted a better look at what I was wearing. We ended up switching places and now he was sitting on the edge of he bed and I was standing in front of him, almost paralyzed with nerves. He just took in everything. He watched not only my body but my face as well. He looked hungry for something that wasn't food. I didn't mind being looked at like a piece of meat as long as it was coming from him. His fists open and closed and his jaw clinched and unclenched like he was trying to get ahold of his self control.

" You look stunning ", his voice rasped out into the open. I kept my eyes on my feet trying to keep it all together.

" I've imagined you before me like this many times over but you've exceeded my expectations ", he called out.

" T-Thankyou ", I muttered. He cracked a small smile at me before his face fell serious again.

" Turn around please ", he instructed. I slowly move my body around to where he can see the back of me. I hear a small slight growl or maybe even a sigh of tension come from him. I listen to the sound of something pouring behind me and I flinch from it. I feel his presence stand up and he reaches around and reveals a glass full of red wine. I turn around and grab it hesitantly. The drinking age in Wakanda was different in Cai but I still felt a bit guilty.

" It's just us. For your nerves. Try it ", he lifted the glass to my lips and I tasted the dark sweet liquid. It had a warm strong bite on the end of it. I licked my lips savoring the taste of it. He sipped some from the glass I drank from and then he gave me some more. I didn't know what to focus on, the erotic feeling of him physically offering me the liquid or the fact that he drank behind me. All I knew is that it was working on me giving me this calm warm feeling. I saw close to ready.

" I am not going to hurt you. That is...unless you want me to ", he spoke quietly to me as the space between us closed. He gave me the last sip of the wine to drink before he rested the cup on the night stand. I was now cornered looking up at him.

" Why would I want you to hurt me ? ", I ask, eyes trailing down to his lips. I wondered if the wine tasted the same of his lips as they did mine.

" Some women want to be hurt. Sometimes the lines of pleasure and pain can be skewed. Sometimes you don't know if you're feeling both or just one. Eventually you'll make that judgment on your own. When you're more experienced you can tell me what you want. You'll express to me what you like. Until then you are as delicate as porcelain. I wouldn't want to do anything to...break you ", with that statement he leaned and kissed me with such sensuality and care that it almost knocked me off my feet but I felt his hand press against my back to keep my steady. I hadn't even comprehended that I was being pressed against the wall. How easily I gave myself over to him is what surprised me the most. He may have been a Prince now but he had a Kings aura. I tasted the wine on his lips and tongue making my head spin. He pulled away resting his forehead against mine, chest heaving ever so slightly.

" I am trying to be a gentleman ", he states.

" You don't have to be. I want you to-", I Excuse.

" I do. I do have to be a gentleman because you are so small, so sacred. You have no idea the feelings I can inflict upon you. What I can make you feel, what I can have you ready and willing to do. Those emotions have no place here. What you are asking for is something you know nothing about. You aren't ready for anything that advanced. I just want to do this the right way right now. I don't want to scare you away. I'm trying to figure how I want you. I should have thought about it earlier ", he chuckled lightheartedly. He pulled away and eyes my robe before sitting back down on the bed. He pulled me in between his legs where I stood and his fingertips trailed up my arm leaving goose bumps in their path.

" I am going to take this off ", he walked me through everything. I nodded slowly and let him peel the lace off of me. I hear it hit the ground and my round breasts are exposed to him, the air prickling my nipples and making them more prominent. He eyes them and then the rest of my body especially my midsection. He did an overview from my body head to feet and he shifted once more before reaching out to touch my rib. He felt me tense up underneath his touch and the movement seized. Our eyes connected and I immediately relaxed again. He kept moving his hand upward until I felt his large palm on my breast and he raised his other hands to my other breasts. His left hand trailed up while the other dropped. I felt his hand softly wrap around my neck and until he cupped the back of it pulling me closer. He then trailed back down to my waist until he approached the hem of my panties.

His face was dangerously close to my chest now. I feel him pull them down slowly he kisses the middle of my chest right where my heart pounded. My underwear hit the floor now and I realized I was standing in front of this man naked as the day I was born. Somehow I couldn't search for a negative thought. This was completely fine, it felt right. I was safe and okay with being exposed in front of him.

His hands roamed my body and his mouth latched onto my breast without second thought. I'd never had somebody cup my backside let alone do it in that way. I rested my hands on his shoulders letting him go to town with touching me. I surrender to the feeling of being worshiped by him.

" You smell like my favorite fruit back at home. You can't tell me that wasn't planned ", he kissed up my neck suckling on it. My eyes rolled back from the feeling now and I was on my back laying down under him. He hovered over me kissing my neck and chest. His hands lightly pulled at my nipples causing me to gasp in the air that was thinning between us. I held onto his shoulders for dear life.

" Your skin Mnandi. It tastes -", he took another long swipe at my nipples with his flattened tongue before he pulled it into his mouth and sucked. The first real moan that I ever made. He brought his face back to mine and kissed me deeply on the lips while his hand snaked down and started rubbing my bundle of nerves. I gasped again into his mouth but he catches it. The slickness of myself with combination of his fingers inched me towards the release I desperately needed. Eventually he started kissing down my body and taking his time with every peck. From my neck to my breast and down my stomach I got more and more nervous.

To have somebody in such close proximity to a place so intimately my "own" I wasn't sure what to expect or how it would feel. I over analyzed everything to how I'd moan, to how he thought IT looked even down to if he'd like me after. After all, it was my very first time for this. Through my cloud of haze and nervousness it was all cut down when I felt the very first flick of his tongue against me. Like a shock to my system my hips almost shot up from the bed but his arms locked my hips down with so much strength I couldn't even budge. After a few more licks and light sucks I found myself not even being able to hold back those embarrassing needy moans that I hadn't rehearsed for this special day.

Fake moans were nothing like the real ones especially when you were experiencing real pleasure. Of course I day dreamed about this moment and what it would be like and how I'd stay beautiful and coy even during the pleasure but all bets were off now. An unbound, unstable pleasure spread throughout me. Feeling the intensity of his hunger for me threw me for a loop. THIS type of pleasure I could not reproduce with my hand, the type of pleasure not even my dreams could replicate. I hadn't felt ANYTHING quite like the feeling of his tongue. I was too far gone to even be embarrassed, I couldn't hold anything back if I wanted to. I was caught in to claws of the infamous Black Panther and I wasn't going to be let go of anytime soon. He was hyper focused on making this everything I'd ever dreamed of. His hums of satisfaction on his end calmed my worries and I let go. My hands shot straight to his thick coiled hair and it was hard for my eyes to stay open.

" Oh my god T'Challa ! ", I gasped. In response I got a gruff grunt and he lightly shook his head back and forth to cause friction against my clit. He was incredibly skilled with his tongue and his lips. He knew just when to give pressure and let up. A torrent of words left my mouth from his incredible technique.

" Oh God ! Mm-Yes! Oh my.....SHIT ! "

I was cursing now. Something my mother said a lady never does but how could I stop ?

" OH FUCK ! Fuckfuckfuck! ", I gasped surprising my own self.

Nothing made sense anymore. How could I focus on being proper when he was properly defiling me in the best way like this ? Pleasure like this could not be contained. Had I knew it felt so good I would have came onto him sooner. Nothing made sense anymore. The thrust of his tongue, the scrape of his beard between my thighs and the plushness of his lips all drove me insane. A continuous stream of profanities left my mouth.

He threw me for a plot twist when he sank a finger into me. It wasn't painful, just a dull feeling. The eroticness of it all actually made me want more but I figured it would be better to not bite off more than I could chew. When his lips pursed together around my clit I arched up from the bed pushing against the restriction he had on my hips. I wondered how much louder I'd get just off this.

" Just let go Ingelosi ", he cooed before diving back in.

T'Challa pressed his tongue against my clit and circled it with the tip of his tongue before pressing inwards. I was on the brink of climax, ready to let go but wanting to know just how far he could take me. It was almost freighting how good he made me feel.
So good in fact, that it almost seemed wrong to feel that way. I pulled away again and this time his grip slips from how devoted he is. I end up closing my legs from how overwhelmed I was. I needed a minute but he pulled me back into his heavy grasp.

" No no..running Mnandi. Come here ", he strapped his arm around my stomach and held me down even tighter than before and resumed everything he was doing with more intensity. I yelled out into the open with my eyes scrunched shut.

" OH GOD. OH GOD. T-T'CHA.....", I lost my breath mid sentence.

He was relentless with me. I started to fear what was trucking ahead. This release would be too much to handle I was sure of it. An irrational fear of going up and not being able to come back down sprung it's ugly head. He however, had every intention of making me face it. After all, he hadn't taken me all this way for nothing. I'd have to face the music.

He paused and spread my legs apart wider before growling back into me and continuing on with his torture. When his lips closed over my clit again he had then backed me up into a wall figuratively. My climax came at me so hard and so fast. My lungs burned as I desperately tried to catch my breath. The final straw broke and I screamed at the top of my lungs ending in a long gush of air.

My body shook and convulsed even after my climax trying to come down from my high. He licked up my mess, kissing my plump lips here and there and following up with a long swipe of the tongue. Eventually he had his fill of me and pulled away revealing his glistening beard. I stared at him in shock and watery eyes just short from teary. That had to have been the most powerful thing I ever felt. 

I watched him in awe while he licked his lips and pulled me towards the edge of the bed. He pushed himself in between my legs and kissed my mouth letting me taste myself on his tongue. He pulled away and cupped my face.

" Something tells me I'll be doing a lot more of that on this trip ", and with that he buried his face into my neck. He went right back to the typical body worship. Eventually he pulled away after nearly drowning me in compliments and endearing names. He reached into the nightstand and pulled out bottle with a clear substance in it. He rested it on the bed in front of him before pulling his boxers down. My jaw flew open from his impeccable size. He strokes it in his hands making the chocolate skin of his appendage glisten in the dim light. How could I take that ? I partially sit up staring at him with concern.

" Let me guess ? You no longer want to do this ? It's okay if you say no Entle ", he started.

" No..it's just that I- it's ", I shake my head not knowing what to say.

" Do most women back out ? ", I ask.

" They usually take me on. They are all hesitant at first but it's fine ", he explains. I nod.

" You are the first virgin I've been with if that puts things into perspective. The other women were experienced so it was easier for them. Don't beat yourself up if you can't do it tonight. We have plenty of time to prac- ", I cut him off.

" If I don't do this tonight....I need to do this. I want to do this now ", I beg. He seemed hesitant just based off my initial reaction. Thank god he had lube because even though I was more than ready, at least it would give me the little push I needed.

" Okay ", he leaned into me now placing himself between my thighs. Rubbed the head of himself on me a few times trying to calm my nerves. I placed my hands on his shoulders and watched him closely. He leaned by my ear and said...

" Try to relax. Don't tense up. Just keep your eyes on me ", he urged. I nodded waiting for him to make the first move.  I felt him push the head in, barely breaking through any barrier. Before he even really pushed in far enough he looked at me and paused running a hand over my head before entered me.

I painfully gasped at the feeling of something so big inside of me. In reaction my eyes watered at the new sensation. It wasn't something that could be done in one single stroke either, for I was far too closed up despite how relaxed I tried to remain. My nails dug into his shoulder slightly while he wiped a tear that escaped from the corner of my eye. He pushed forward again and I yelped painfully. He stilled himself and pressed his forehead against mine as I felt the very last of my innocence leave me. I closed my eyes trying to gain composure when I felt his lips press onto my own this time for a longer and deeper kiss.

" Just a little bit longer now Entle ", he spoke in a strained voiced likely from the way I squeezed him.

He kept pushing forward little by little. I couldn't act like it wasn't uncomfortable especially with his girth and length but something in me didn't want him to stop. Something inside of me needed this so badly. I couldn't turn away, instead I kept my eyes on him in a trance gritting my teeth with each new barrier. I didn't open up right away, and with each new depth he'd have to pull back and stroke me repeatedly while rubbing my clit to get in further.

" Almost there baby ", he warned.

The last half inch made me jump. I could not believe I was taking it all.

" All that on your first try. You are quite the determined little thing ", he chuckled.

I stared at him dumbfoundedly. He was completely inside me right now, to the hilt. I could not fathom it. He laid ontop of me rubbing the outside of me trying to get me to loosen up. He waited for me to get adjusted before he pulled a little out and pushed back in. Still no relief from the extreme pressure and magnificent stretch of him but the sweet nothings he whispered in my ear coaxed me. After a few more strokes it was smooth sailings in terms of how much he could get in and take out. Still no pleasure, only pure shock at what my body could do.

He was persistent with stimulating my bundle of nerves and stroking me at the same time. He kept coaxing me, trying to make me enjoy this. I was still so anxious to feel something I started to think there was something wrong with me. Does it feel good at all the first try ? I prayed to god I wasn't dead down there or something.

" You are too in your head. Just focus on me. You got it ", he encouraged. I let out a slow breathe and kept my eyes on him. Seconds later when I FULLY relaxed I felt a pulling sensation in my stomach. The faintest little tug and then a gush of wetness on my end. I could embarrassingly hear how wet I was. It became harder to keep my eyes open because the feeling was getting more and more intense. I tingled from head to toe and my breathing became more labored.

Pleasure, it was pleasure. Of course the stretch was still there but it was a good stretch. The feeling of him inside me was getting more and more intense. I looked at him and then in between us incredibly. The first real moan escaped my lips. The feeling he had me waiting on was here and it really snuck up on me.

" Oh ! ", I gasped when He rubbed my clit slowly angling his thrust hitting a place I only heard about from gossip at school and film.

" That's right Entle. Does that feel good ? Did I find your spot ? ", he bucked his hips and hit that spot again and I yelped. He drew his hips back slowly and returned to normal pace.

" Just like that. Pleeeeasee ", I hiccuped. His slow deep thrusts were like a choreographed piece of contemporary dance. The way his body contorted and his muscles flexed with each thrust sent me to a place unknown.

" You didn't really think I'd leave you high and dry did, you sweetheart ? ", he taunted going a little faster now. I searched for his mouth and latched on for a sloppy kiss. My fingers dug into his skin again and I tried to stop it but I couldn't. In the back of my mind was the worry that I was hurting him.

" Just let go, don't worry about me ", he chuckled gruffly.  His voiced made me throb even though he was already giving me what I needed. I sucked air through my teeth trying to stay level headed but the pleasure was still rising. What was he doing to me ? I couldn't hold back anymore.

" OH MY GOD T'CHALLA. YES !!! ", I yelled out openly, facing heating up with embarrassment and pure ecstasy. It felt so good I couldn't make sense of it anymore. Why did he make me feel so good and who the hell taught him ? He grunted in response pushing a little bit harder but still taking things slow. I felt ready for a little more.

" Faster. Just a little faster please ", I begged quietly, surprised he could even hear my whisper. When he granted me my wish I groan loudly from the impact. Now the bed was creaking pretty loudly.

" Agh. You are so incredibly tight ", he growled through clenched teeth. My hands went to his chest now feeling his strong heavy heart beat. I could barely take it, but how could I even stop ?

Sensing what I could feel he took my hands and pinned them over my head. I looked at him with an alarmed expression but his energy exuded that I was in good hands. He picked up the pace now but still wasn't reckless. It was just at what I could handle. His thrust were a little heavier and the impact made me scream yet nothing came out. This pleasure threw me for a total loop. I found myself arching myself into him.

" AAahhh ! ", I screamed. He was persistent, exact and precise to what spot he wanted to hit. It was like he knew my body like it was his own. The connection I felt with him now was so strong, if it were to be severed I'd just die.

" Please !! Please yes !! ", I screeched. He'd pull back out and shove it back in causing my eyes to roll back. The restraint, the feeling of knowing I wasn't going anywhere just sent me to higher heights. He wanted me to take this, I wanted to take this for him. 

" You want to cum Mnandi ? But you just can't, can you ? ", he taunted. I looked at him with the most distraught eyes. This evil fuck.

" I wanna cum. I - I - ", I cried, nearly bellowing wanting to stuff my face in a pillow or BITE something.

" Ask me nicely ", he rubbed my clit adding an extra shock of pleasure to the entire ordeal holding both my wrists with one hand. Even when I thought I was coming up over the edge I couldn't get over the ledge. I clinched myself around him in spite but that only made him go faster. My mouth fell open in pure lust. I were really digging my nails into his back now. I conjured up the small sentence I could form and asked...

" Please let me cum ", I choked. And with that he jerked his hips forward pressing a spot inside me that sent me over the edge. I screamed at the very top of my lungs. A hot white searing pleasure was all I felt, my ears rung. The intensity of it was almost too much to stand. I convulsed under him but he held me still, still going. He didn't stop, he didn't cum just yet. That's when the second wave of pleasure really truly hit me. Although I squirmed I couldn't get out of his grasp. Now he was really giving it to me.

" Did you know that women only experience a small percentage of their pleasure. They reach a point and then back out. You've never quite experienced the full depths of where it can take you. I suppose you work yourself up and then become too sensitive to continue. I want to let you know that, that doesn't exist here. Not with me ", he whispered in my ear. My eyes shot up wide when he hit the same spot again, growing more sensitive by the minute.

" T'Challa ", I warned in a long moan.

" Just one more. One more very special one Mnandi. Do it for me ", he bribes.

He pushes forward and another loud moan rips from me. I arch into him but his body weight pushed me back down. I approach climax fairly quickly, wanting to meet him there. Hoping to meet him there.

" You are so close. Just a little longer and I will fill you ", he grunted.

His pace quickened as I wraithed underneath him. He became more vocal the further we went, praising me. My shouts and drawn out moans turned into heavy panting and quick bursts of small phrases. Without warning I reached my third orgasm for the night, howling loudly at the sound of him cumming with me. He grunted, burying his face into my neck and filling me to the hilt with his seed. Thankfully I was put on contraceptives months before I married off.

He didn't ask because he knew, just like he knew everything else clearly. I stare at the ceiling in total bliss. After a few strokes he pulls out and lays beside me letting me catch my breath. His breathing was barely labored after all that work he had put into pleasing me. We both stared at the ceiling for a few minutes before he went to go get me a warm hand cloth. He cleaned me up and laid back down with me. Still there was no words exchanged. I was trying to come down from my high and it was a very slow decent back to earth.

" As I stated before. We don't reap the full benefits of pleasure because we are too fearful of it after a certain point. I would have explained my point further but I couldn't have lasted much longer with you. I usually can go for hours but you are....different ", he looked at me and I weakly turned my head to look at him.

" I may have gotten a little excited ", he chuckled.

" It's alright. You did more than enough ", I rasped. My throat was scratchy and my voice was gone.

" Yes well we have plenty of time for me to demonstrate ", he pulled the covers up over us bot and allowed me to scoot over to him. I laid on his chest drunkly already tired.

" In the morning if you are feeling sore I have a special tea you can drink that will rid you of your pain ", he rubbed circles into my back. I hummed in approval only to fall into a deep slumber.

I woke up to the sound of the ocean. The window had to have been open. A light breeze rushed into the room and the smell of food wafted in the air. T'Challa wasn't by my side so he had to have had the help cooking or maybe he was cooking himself.
I sat up feeling the effects of last night. Standing up from the bed to fetch my robe I realized that my legs, thighs, and everything in between was radiating with a sweet ache but ache nonetheless. I pushed through it and limped to the kitchen to find him there.

Pajama bottoms, no shirt and an apron that had a cheeky " Kiss the chef " message on it. Oh, I would. He turned around and pushed eggs onto what I assumed was my plate. I sat down at the bar stool watching him silently thinking to myself about last night.

" I'm sorry for the limp ", he pushed a cup of tea towards me and sat my plate down. Eggs, fruit, butter toast and my favorite style of oatmeal. The tea permitted a sweet fruity smell which I'm sure would relax my muscles.

" That will help you feel better so we can get on with our activities today ", he smiled and sat next to me with his plate that had twice the helpings.

" Thankyou ", I leaned over and kissed his cheek and dug into my food and tea.

Breakfast was silent filled with the noise of the radio. A talk show played about celebrities I hadn't really heard of and gossip. T'Challa didn't seem to really be paying attention.

" If you keep looking at me like that I don't think we'll make it out of this house to enjoy Hawaii Mnandi ", he addressed without even looking at me. He was busy flipping through a yacht magazine possibly looking for his next buy. I cleared my throat and looked ahead. Instead of shying away and backing down like he expected me to I took a chance and said what was on my mind.

" Well..staying inside isn't always the worst thing. Is it ? And I could use all the practice I can get ", I responded boldly. I regretted it immediately after I said it. He paused from his reading and closed the magazine, making striking eye contact with me.

" Oh ? ", he raised his eyebrows at me. I went back to eating my food coyly. He chuckled from the corner of my eye.

" I told you, you'd leave here a different woman. Well if you insist Entle ", he stood up from his chair causing me to pause mid -chew.

One thing I'd come to learn is that with T'Challa, you'd get exactly what you asked for. And sometimes even more.

End of chapter 9

Hi, just wanted to note that the next chapter will also be FILLED to the brim with smut as well as we see a shift in Harper's character and confidence. It wasn't the crazy smut I'm used to writing considering this girl is a virgin but things will pick up in the next chapter. I will be focusing on making her stronger and more sure of herself for the next upcoming chapters as well. She'll need those traits for what I have planned. Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.4K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
208K 8.8K 103
Book two of Changed| T'Challa Udaku takes place where the last book ended .. As tensions between Brianna and Nakia still rises will T'Challa step in...
45.8K 1.4K 71
Not all people are created equal. At the young age of 4 she had learned the true meaning behind that statement. Status, power, ability, connections...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...