The Black Panther (Discontinu...

By creolelady

You make me the woman, I've always wanted to be. T'Challa x a woman who's an uncanny copy of the storm who o... More

Duchess ( Revamped)
Beginning (Revamped)
Vibranium (Revamped )
The Dora's ( Revamped)
Cai Bride ( Revamped)
First Dates (New Chapter)
Mrs. Udaku ( Revamped)
Behind Closed Doors (Revamped)
Just let go (New Chapter) Pt.1
Just let go (New chapter) pt.2
Not Yours ( Revamped)
Hello Ego (Revamped)
Harper, 2 u ( New chapter)
Homecoming ( Revamped)
The King (New Chapter)
The Press ( Revamped)
King's duty pt.1 (New Chapter)
Sedate Me (New chapter)
Twin Flames ( New Chapter)
The end & beginning ( New Chapter)
Sky Goddess ( New chapter )
Morph ( New Chapter )
Reckless pt.1 ( Revamped)
Lover's Day (New Chapter)
Snap ( New chapter)
tewagΔ«( New chapter )
Stages ( New chapter )
Capture me (New chapter)
Reckless pt.2 ( Revamped)
Visions of old ( New chapter)
Thinking ( New chapter )
Ororo's Letter ( New Chapter)
Son of a king pt.1 ( New chapter)
Son of a King pt.2 (New chapter)
Venom Pt. 1 (Revamped)
Venom pt.2 (Revamped)
Harper's Dream ( Revamped)
River (New Chapter)
Interlinked ( New chapter)
Azari ( New chapter)
13 (New chapter)
20 ( Revamped)
Finishline (New Chapter)
Surprise (New chapter)
Naysayers (Revamped!!)
Grace (New chapter)
With a chance of Rain? ( New chapter)

Honeymoon (Revamped)

20.3K 485 254
By creolelady

Please listen to music linked with chapter.

( Excuse my typo in the last chapter. They are actually on a private jet. Flying Wakandan air craft into the states and having to land where people could see you is stupid. This is also pre infinity war.

Ps. Feedback is greatly appreciated )

———
I clung my dress to my waist for dear life and his eyes rolled up and down my almost exposed frame before he took a deep breath and finally decided to speak.

" The servants are waiting for us. You might want to change now so that I can give them your dress to put up before we leave ", he spoke slowly as if he was trying to control himself. I shuffle to  bathroom and take off my dress before pulling on a pair of night shirts and a tourist t-shirt that my father got for me when I was young. I handed him my dress and he handed it to a servant. Finally the doors to the jet closed and we were getting ready for lift off.

" You see the bathroom is to the left if you want to shower and you see the bed is right here. There's a food area towards the back of the plane ", he turned away from me and sat down on the bed undoing his tie. I walked over to the bed slowly and grabbed his hands to pull them away from his tie. I undid the tie for him. He let me take control and I loosen it up for him, pulling at the fabric and throwing it behind him.

" Take off my shirt ", he insist. With shaky hands I reach for each button. I started to see bits of his chest expose itself to me.

" If you can't even unbutton my clothes how do you even expect to lay beside me skin to skin Entle ? Unbotton the rest ", he soothed. The plane was now in flight. My ears popped as I popped each button on his shirt. Finally I got to the last button making eye contact with him. I gently pulled the shirt off throwing it beside me on the bed.

" My under shirt as well ", he spoke to me though he was only watching my lips. I pulled from the bottom of his white tank and lift it up over his head exposing his chiseled abs and wide shoulders. I was pretty tall compared to most girls in Cai but he was even taller, towering over me. He was huge and perfectly melaninated. I took in his figure with a deep sigh and watched him unbuckle his pants kicking off his dress shoes.

" I'll need help with my pants as well Mnandi ", he rasps. My eyes trail from his face to his chest and all the way down to his pants. I'm greeted with a huge imprint of " IT  " against his black slacks practically begging to be set free. He was huge, I didn't even know they could remotely reach that length. I feel my heart speed up as I reach for the zipper and pull it down. I look up at him and he's staring right at me, completely unmoving like a statue. I look back down and push his pants to his ankles. He kicked out of his slacks and threw them to the side, standing up to his full height. I feel him lean in thinking he's going to kiss me but instead reaches past me to pick up his cell phone.

" Would you mind folding these for me and starting my shower. I have a phone call to make ", he siked me out with a smirk. He could see the anticipation and what in my face. Embarrassed, I grabbed the clothes and folded them while he made a phone call for what I assumed was our reservation. I then walked to the bathroom to start his shower. Sitting on one of the stools, I thought to myself as the water ran. T'Challa had never been so calculated or teasing with me. I guess now it didn't matter but him showing another side of himself was surprising. It was almost as if he used my lack of experience to taunt me because he knew I couldn't express myself all that well when it came to intimacy or my wants and needs. My thoughts were cut short when he walked in and saw me sitting to the side. I stood up abruptly.

" Are you waiting to join me Entle ? ", he chuckled at my anxiousness.

" N-No enjoy your shower ", I zoomed out of the bathroom.

I end up falling asleep while he showers after I wiped off my makeup and washed my face in the bathroom. Luckily the shower was so tinted and blurry that you couldn't see the person on the other side, meaning he either knew I was in the bathroom or he just didn't care. I stirred in my sleep, feeling something pressed against me. Of course it was him. The smell of his body wash and the warmth that radiated off him was absolutely intoxicating. The dull throb started between my legs started once more. Like clock work he sighed deeply and threw his arm over my waist, mindlessly kissing my neck fooling me to think he was half sleep but he wasn't. He kept going in on my neck. That dull throbbing got bigger and bigger and I found myself squeezing my legs together desperately waiting for him to stop so that I could breathe. With a strangled breath I finally choke out.

" T'Ch- ah....", I feel his mouth and his teeth start to graze my neck.

" Shhh....I know ", he slowly kiss beside my ear and before I know it I'm almost on my stomach and he's draped on the side of me, hands still rubbing my mid section.

" T'Challa I think I - ", I cut myself not really knowing what to say. My shaking voice and the tightness of my thighs were a clear indicator that I was terrible at hiding my emotions. I guess it was only a matter of time before I combusted into a raging arousal after suppressing my desires for so long.

" What is it ? Tell me what you want ", his mouth was plastered against my ear, whispering to me. The hum of the plane drowned my moans from his kisses.

" You want to be touched Ingelosi ? ", he taunts.

" Yes ", I whimper quietly. To the normal ear I said nothing but he could hear it. I was surprised I agreed on it to myself because I had never done nor agreed to another human being touching me in this way. Instead of dashing his hand under the covers and going to town he slowly snaked his hand under the blanket and ran the tips of his fingers down my thigh. His large warm palm practically massaged my inner and outer thighs, circling the target.

" T'Challa ", I called his name out again and that's when he finally decided to give me mercy and slipped his long warm fingers into the front of my panties. I tense up when I feel the tips of his fingers lightly brush over my mound of intimate skin. He then finally pressed one of his digits between my wetness and rubs up and down, pressing over my bundle of nerves with each swipe. My mouth falls open for a silent cry. I'm the wettest I've ever been and I'm pressing the side of my face into my pillow to keep from crying out in pure bliss.

" I hear you...at night  ", he whispers, speeding up his fingers and causing me to shutter.

" You call out my name when you sleep ", he then focuses his finger solely on my clit, applying just the right amount of pressure.

" When you toss and turn, I know what it's about. Tell me, what is it about those dreams that make you squirm the way you do. What do I do to you in those dreams ? ", he bit my neck and I finally allowed a strangled moan to leave my mouth but it was still to small to hear over the aircraft.

" I hear you touch yourself in the shower. I can hear your cries just barely over the water but it's so faint, so sweet, so taunting. You don't even realize just how tempting you are, do you Entle ? ", both of his fingers went back to the sweeping motion, conjuring up more wetness on my end. I could hear how aroused I was from the squelching of his fingers beneath the covers. 

" You cover your hand with your mouth because you are afraid I will hear but I can always hear. I can hear the sounds of your sopping wet fingers, your heart beating, the groans that struggle to get from behind your hand. All that hard work, all the concealment only for me to know your secret. I'm surprised you haven't drove yourself up the wall by now Entle ", he chuckled.

" Oh I'm about to  ", I shivered.

" You have no idea  ", and with that as if I was a rag doll, he uses the arm he was laying on and pushed it under my stomach flipping me onto my back to lay flush against the front of his body. He pushed himself up halfway to a sitting position and spreads his huge legs so that I'm sitting in between them. He takes his muscular arm and spreads my legs apart. He reaches in front of me and carefully plunges two of of his wet fingers into me. My head falls against his shoulder and he hold me in place with his other arm strapped across my chest for support. I yell now, fully. It seemed this was the reaction he wanted. I held onto both of his knees for support before grabbing anything in sight to hold onto.

" OH MY GOD ! ", I squeezed my eyes shut breathing forcefully through my nose trying to contain what was desperately approaching.

" You haven't a clue just what's in store for you when we land. You'll be a new woman when you leave the states, and that's a promise. I want to hear you this time around ", he speeds up his fingers and now I have no control over my volume. I'd never even heard myself yell like this before, not wide open for ears. I grab onto his wrist as he works his two digits inside and outside of me. My feet are curled up and digging into my bed and I see nothing but stars behind my squeezed eyelids.

I steadily yelled higher and higher until I found myself screaming. I guess that's where the ringing in my ears came from, my very own screams. I felt myself hit a wall of climax and I couldn't be lifted up any further. I orgasmed so strongly that all I could hear was white noise. My body was humming and tingling along with my ears. A wave of darkness came over me as I came down from my high trying to decipher which was was up or down. Over time I hear T'Challa coaxing me until his voice was as sharp as a needle.

" Come back down to earth Entle ", I hear him whisper. I open my eyes slowly.

" That's it ", he laid us both down, encasing me with his big strong arms. I had no idea that descent back from pleasure could be as intense as the descent up. He gave me a minute to calm down before he started talking again.

" Get some rest ", he kissed the side of my temple and turned around to sleep. I was left beside him, mouth hung open from pure bliss as I tried to make sense of what just happened.  

I wake up and I could still feel the imprint of his hands buried between my legs and his teeth against my neck. The sun beams on my brown skin turning it coppery. I roll over to see that he's not in bed but that was the best sleep I'd gotten in years. He walks in from the kitchen area and holds two mugs.

" Coffee ? ", he holds a mug out for me. I take it sipping on the sweetness of it. I didn't know why he knew I'd like it sweet as I was only an occasional coffee drinker. I could see that he saw the surprise in my face.

" You drink a lot of sweet juice so I figured you liked sugar and milk in your cup. I usually just drink mine with coconut sugar. My metabolism burns it up so quickly from the herb, I just like the taste ", he sat beside me and turned on the television that sat overhead of us. He pressed a button and it came down.

" I had my assistant formulate a collection of Quentin Tarantino movies for you since you you've never seen any of his others. I figured it would be a great way for you to make a final judgment on his work and decide if you think he's a good director or not. I'm sure it could pass the time, no ? ", he handed me a touch pad to control the tv.

" Wow. This is amazing, Thankyou ", I gushed, swiping my hand through all the movies he had done. I cleared my voice realizing it was a bit hoarse from last night and he recognized that causing him to chuckle a little.

" Do you want breakfast ? ", he asks.

" You can cook ? ", I raise an eyebrow at him.

" Yes. I'm not a helpless infant Harper ", he chuckled.

" Well...sure ", I shrugged.

" Anything specific ? ", he asks further.

" Surprise me ", I grin.

I scrolled through his endless movie catalogue and one stood out to me. It read "D'jano Unchained " and it had an old western vibe to it starring a formerly enslaved man. I waited for him to finish my meal and he came back with a breakfast sandwich. Toast, Avcado spread, eggs, and cheese. He even cut me up a mango to eat with it.

" A master chef ", I chuckled receiving the plate.

" So I've been told ", he grinned at me and sat beside me. We ate breakfast together and spent the morning watching movies. In the afternoon I started to wonder when we'd get there and he promised that we would be landing in a few hours.

" Do you have a favorite movie ? ", I turn to him analyzing his face.

" I think I like pulp fiction and of course D'Jango but I like pulp fiction better ", he stated.

" The one with the screaming man ? ", I laugh.

" Yes. I believe in the states he is known as Samuel Jackson. I find him funny ", he nods.

" Why that one though, I mean that was was more like a monologue for senseless killing ", I scrunch my nose up.

" The entire collection is filled with senseless killing. I just enjoy the humor ", he concurred.

" My favorite is still "Kill Bill". I'm sorry, it's just the best. That and "Dusk till dawn " and then D'Jango directly behind it when it comes to aesthetic ", I debate. He agreed to disagree with me and we played board games until the plane landed.

Hawaii was gorgeous, even more gorgeous and colorful than my father's post card. The water was so blue and the trees were so vibrant. I was already so excited to be here, wanting to get into a pool of water as soon as possible. We were driven down a road and then took a boat to a private island a couple miles away.

There was a lot of plants and flowers and a pool in the backyard along with on one the balcony. It was smaller than the palace but very nice and intimate in size. This place had servants as well, and people up keeping the gorgeous villa.

" This island is a gift from my father to us. He bought it just in time for our wedding. I think you will find the inside of it to your liking ", he opened the door and I saw the simplistic interior.

" I know this is a couple notches down from our usual extravagance but Romanda assumed you'd want some simplicity after what you've been through these last few weeks ", he explained.

" This is perfect T'Challa. Thankyou ", I pecked his cheek and ran inside the house looking at every room. He got me acquainted to the house and then we decided to go on a date since the sun was going down. I showered and got myself ready. I wore a green slip dress with stilettos and light makeup, nothing too fancy but nothing too casual. He complimented me as he always did and we left for dinner on the beach.

" Are you sure you don't want me to buy out the restaurant ? ", he asks when we get seated. He didn't like that there were other couples enjoying dinner as well. He wanted it to be private.

" Sweetheart you can't buy out a restaurant just because you only want to be alone with me. Next time you can cook dinner and we can eat on the balcony or something. Now THAT'S private ", I took a sip of something called an " Arnold Palmer". I look up to see him grinning mischievously at me.

" What ? ", I looked around.

" You called me sweetheart ", he chuckled softly.

" Do you not like that ? Slip of the tongue ", I giggled.

" No I find it endearing ", he put his hands up in a surrender. I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

We didn't talk much over dinner, just the occasional small talk and short glances. Truthfully I was too hungry to talk and the food was out of this world. He promised to make our date night better the next day since I insisted on going back to the villa. I just wanted to cool off and swim so he obliged and immediately took me back.

" I'm gonna go for a swim in the pool ? Would you like to join me ? ", I ask him.

" I'll be there in a minute, I have a missed call from my mother. She wants to know if we landed ", he stayed behind in the living room and I made my way to the bedroom to change. After I wiped my makeup off and pulled my hair up, I slipped into my two piece bathing suit and grabbed a towel from the closet. It was night time now so I'd only be in the water for so long. I walked past the living room where T'Challa resided and back towards the pool.

The cool water soothed the eternal flames that resided inside of my skin. I kept thinking about the night before, hearing the words he whispers to me echo in my ears. I longed for that outer body experience again, I craved it.

" Room for one more ? ", I feel a presence behind me in the water.

" Absolutely ", I smiled his way and opened my arms to him so he could come to me. He greeted me with a passionate kiss to my mouth knocking me from my train of thought and sense of control. It felt right to swing my arms over his shoulder so I did. It felt right to continue the kiss so I did. Before I knew it he had me cornered on the side of the pool with my legs wrapped around his waist. I didn't realize that my bikini top was slipping until I saw it floating in the water, I must not have tied it tight enough. I watched him watch my breast before his eyes trailed up to my face and that same look on the plane returned. I was so frozen with indecisiveness. I covered myself up with my hands and arms, wrapping them around myself and looking down at the water. I felt his finger lift my chin up forcing my to make eye contact with him.

" You don't have to cover yourself up around me. It's not like I won't ever see it. You are beaut- ", I dropped my hands and pressed myself against him going back in for another kiss, this one more feverish than the last. I noticed the way I mindlessly grind myself into him without my knowledge. I needed him bad and I was acting on pure impulsiveness, something I was never brave enough to do two days ago.

" You need to tell me that you are thinking what I am thinking because the very last thing I want to do is push you before you are rea-", I cut him off.

" Yes. I don't know how I'm going to do this but I need to do this. Tonight ", I blurt. He analyzes my face for a few seconds to see if I had an ounce of doubt and I didn't.

" Why don't you get washed up. I'll just use the second bathroom to try and rinse these chemicals off me. Then we'll figure it out from there ", he suggest. I nod slowly and I make my way out of the pool.

End of chapter 8

Next chapter is highly detailed smut ( I wouldn't be creolelady if I didn't give you guys a good ole long smut scene ) please leave your comments and suggestion for what you want to see outside of the smut. I got the picture above from lipstick alley but I saw it circulating so I used it. If you know who the artist is, please let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.9K 24
He always ends up saving her. Coincidence or intentional? CAUTION: ANNOYING THOTS MAY BE IN THIS STORY ------------------------------ "Don't you hav...
135K 2.3K 95
after jaune save cardin from the ursa cardin expose his transcript. everybody hated him he was being bullied by his own friends and team the staff o...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
38.5K 971 31
When 22 year old Abi Armstrong moves to England to complete her Masters in sports psychology, she meets a mentor who takes her under his wing and giv...