The Black Panther (Discontinu...

By creolelady

You make me the woman, I've always wanted to be. T'Challa x a woman who's an uncanny copy of the storm who o... More

Duchess ( Revamped)
Beginning (Revamped)
Vibranium (Revamped )
The Dora's ( Revamped)
Cai Bride ( Revamped)
First Dates (New Chapter)
Honeymoon (Revamped)
Behind Closed Doors (Revamped)
Just let go (New Chapter) Pt.1
Just let go (New chapter) pt.2
Not Yours ( Revamped)
Hello Ego (Revamped)
Harper, 2 u ( New chapter)
Homecoming ( Revamped)
The King (New Chapter)
The Press ( Revamped)
King's duty pt.1 (New Chapter)
Sedate Me (New chapter)
Twin Flames ( New Chapter)
The end & beginning ( New Chapter)
Sky Goddess ( New chapter )
Morph ( New Chapter )
Reckless pt.1 ( Revamped)
Lover's Day (New Chapter)
Snap ( New chapter)
tewagī( New chapter )
Stages ( New chapter )
Capture me (New chapter)
Reckless pt.2 ( Revamped)
Visions of old ( New chapter)
Thinking ( New chapter )
Ororo's Letter ( New Chapter)
Son of a king pt.1 ( New chapter)
Son of a King pt.2 (New chapter)
Venom Pt. 1 (Revamped)
Venom pt.2 (Revamped)
Harper's Dream ( Revamped)
River (New Chapter)
Interlinked ( New chapter)
Azari ( New chapter)
13 (New chapter)
20 ( Revamped)
Finishline (New Chapter)
Surprise (New chapter)
Naysayers (Revamped!!)
Grace (New chapter)
With a chance of Rain? ( New chapter)

Mrs. Udaku ( Revamped)

16K 477 158
By creolelady

Please listen to music with chapter.

(Main pov) ^ Harper's hair, makeup, and dress.

" Oh ", I jump up from my bed and pull on my silk robe.

" Yes. They've just arrived. They'll be joining you for breakfast and your mother will be here to help you get ready. Isn't that nice ? ", Romanda happily hummed to herself while tying up the drapes.

" Where's T'Challa ? ", I ask.

" He's is where he needs to be. Wouldn't want you running off to go find him ", she smirked at me knowing how I was. 

I dressed in a t-shirt and shorts and then made myself presentable for breakfast. Maybe it's the fact that they came so early after being so late is what angered me but I tried to keep my calm and make my way down for breakfast. We greeted each other and I insisted that we eat in the garden for privacy.

" We are so proud of you ", my mother reached across the table to grab my hand. My father smiled at me while he cut up his food.

" This day couldn't come soon enough ", he popped a piece of food in his mouth and chewed it, eyeing me with eyes that he thought was kind. I saw through it. I just wanted T'Challa right now, I didn't want to deal with this. I remember what he told me a few nights ago, saying that I owed it to myself to express how I felt.

" What exactly do you mean by that ? ", I ask.

" I- what do you mean ? We are just happy that you are finally going to be married. You'll officially be apart of the royal family ", he stuttered.

" I always thought that maybe you guys were just happy to get rid of me ", I said quietly. They laughed at my joke not thinking I was serious. The humor died down once they saw that I wasn't amused.

I couldn't do this, I couldn't tell them. It's my wedding day, I shouldn't have to explain such negative feelings on such a beautiful day. I coward out of it, brushing it off and laughing. And just as I thought, my mother was by my side every step of the way when it came to getting dressed and prepared. I didn't have time to enjoy the process of getting all dolled because I was in such deep through about him. I could barely breath and it wasn't just from the built in corset of my gown. I'd never been head over heels for somebody and also terrified of them at the same time. Granted, it wasn't that T was scary at all. It was his larger than life persona that could be intimidating for a girl like me.

After visits from Romanda, Shuri, and surprisingly Ayo and Okoye I found myself needing a minute. I needed some time to myself. My adviser warned me that time was running out before she closed the door to leave me alone. I immediately started hyperventilating. One would think that the last person you call on your wedding day is the man you were marrying, but he was the only person I could confide in, even if it was partially about him. I called him in on my cellular instead of my Kimoyo and he picked up, trying to breath in through my mouth and out through my nose.

" T'Challa...", I breathed when I heard him pick up.

" What's the matter Entle ? ", I hear his deep concerned voice seep through the phone. 

" I- I can't breathe ", I choked through the phone.

" Harper....it's alright. Just listen to the sound of my voice. Tell me what you're feeling ", I hear shuffling in the background and it's obvious he's waiting down the isle for me. That shook me up a bit.

" I- my parents ", I stutter.

" Bast...I should have informed security to make them wait until the reception. What happened. Did they upset you ? ", he asks.

" The- I couldn't do it T'Challa ! I couldn't tell them how I felt and it made me so mad....it's like they didn't even notice my new hair or my eyes. They just went on like nothing happened ! Like I wasn't nearly killed from enhaling the fumes from the meteorite, like I wasn't just changed to a mutant, like I wasn't just sent of to marry ! God their so unsufferable. I couldn't stand my mother's stupid mumbling and knit picking when I was getting ready. This is the most important day of my life and she's barely even present unless it's to talk about meaningless things. And I shouldn't even be calling you for this but you're the only one who knows and I'm freaking out because this whole thing is about to be televised. I feel like everyone is waiting to judge me and I don't want to embarrass you T'Challa, but I also don't want to lay all my issues on you. Plus you make me so nervous at times because of your status and sometimes I question if I'm ready for all this. I'm so nauseous right now, I don't know...", I sighed at the end of my rant. I heard nothing but quietness on his end and I started to get worried until I heard his chuckling. The chatter in the background had stopped and I assumed he went inside to be alone. 

" You speak your truth when you're ready. Your truth belongs to nobody but yourself. It's alright if you can't tell them now, but never telling them is what the real issue is. This is our wedding day Entle, you don't have to burden yourself with that kind of responsibility right now. I KNOW this is a lot, I feel the pressure as well. Just think about how happy we'll be in a few hours from now. I'll have you on a plane to Hawaii in no time. No parents, no rules, no assistants. It will be just me and you. We won't even get Wakandan news in the states, you have nothing to worry about. Right now I just need you to breath. This wedding won't start until you're ready ", he calmed me down. I found my breathing steadying and a wave of relief came over me. Just like that he fixed it.

" I don't know how you do that ", I sighed.

" Do what ? ", he responds.

" Your voice ...you could make me believe almost anything with that ...voice ", I lean back into the couch and close my eyes. He stayed silent on the phone with me while I got my bearings. He didn't say anything he just waited it out with me. By the time the knock returned to the door I was ready.

" They are calling for me now ", I warned him.

" Do you need more time ? I can inform them to wait. It's my say ", he retorted.

" No I'm ready...I want to see you ", I don't know why but I could sense that he was smiling on the other end.

" Alright Harper ", his soothing voice hung up the call and I straightened myself out. I left my cellphone in our room and made my way down to the venue. I got word that Ahmet was there with his wife so that put my mind at ease. My nerves jolted again once I saw my father waiting for me. He'd be walking me down the isle.

" Just breathe ", my father felt my tight grip on his arm as I looked down at my feet, careful not to trip on them. The big double doors leading to our wedding venue opened and camera flashes went off. So many people attended this wedding that I didn't know. This was clearly a televised event and through all the stares and gawking I saw him waiting for me at the end of the isle, with a strong sense of pride set in his face. He was happy that I was to be his. Nothing else mattered now, not the headlines, not my parents, not this heavy gown. At the end of the isle stood the beginning of my forever and I wasn't mad about it at all. Even if it meant being judged, ridiculed or observed under a magnifying glass, in the end I had him. I had truly won.

Slow steady steps vibrated under my heel. The orchestra music played was something unfamiliar to my ears. I just kept my eyes on T'Challa. As we got down to the end of the isle my father kissed my cheek and handed me off to T'Challa , symbolically giving him his blessing. My heart started beating out of my chest when I felt him take my veil and lift it up behind me. More flashes from the camera went off. I guess the big reveal was my face under the material. I study his gorgeous face, full lips, round eyes and his perfect hair. He was beautiful and devilishly handsome on this day.

" Please join hands ", the wedding minister instructed.

T'Challa let me rest my hands on top of his. Our hands gripped one another's tightly. Looking into each other's eyes, I knew we both made the right decision. Thank the heavens I left that dressing room, thanks the heavens I decided to stay and not run.

" Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join T'challa Udaku and Harper Atsu into a marriage union under Bast. Before we proceed, we must seek the permission of Bast in order to commence this marriage. Please sit quietly as we initiate this union. We ask that all cameras and recording devices be paused or put away momentarily", the minister bowed his head and recited a chant. I noticed that the camera's had been turned off and the audience watched closely. I wasn't sure what to expect next.

" Spirit of bast. We come to you with great respect and honor. For you have guided the black panthers of the past and since the very beginning. We ask you of you're acceptance of Harper Atsu as a princess to Wakanda. Please show us the way, please allow us this opportunity ", the minister's eyes opened as he looked to me. Suddenly I felt the wind sweep up around our feet and I realized that all the people from the wedding couldn't be seen. It was just me and T'challa holding hands and the rest was darkness. I rushed into T'challa's arms and I became scared.

" Is everything okay ? ", I looked up at T'challa with wide eyes.

" Yes. What we are experiencing is completely cognitive. To the rest of the crowd, we are just joining hands and looking down. They can't see what's going on but they know what's suppose to be happening. We ask this part not be televised because it is disrespectful to Bast. Bast will not hurt you, just remember to be respectful and honest ", T'Challa rubbed circles in my back as I looked around. A few seconds later I heard a large echoing voice.

" I was summoned ", a tall dark figure loomed over us both and looked down at me with wide yellow slanted eyes. I held myself tightly against T'challa.
I could only slightly see the outline of the goddesses long fur covered body as the entity hid in the shadows yet stood right in front of me.

" We are here for your approval of our union. Harper is not from Wakanda so your blessing is most important, Goddess ", T'Challa spoke with great respect.

" Come closer so that I can see you for who you truly are and will be ", Bast called out to me and the big voice nearly rattled my brain. My body tingled all over as I realized just how powerful this celestial being was.

" It's Alright ", T'challa pushed me forward towards the dark shadow. I walked closer very slowly and cautiously. I was told to expect the unexpected while living in Wakanda, and I knew what was expected of me but it was just so surreal.

" Give me your palm ", Bast held it's wide paw out to me. I looked back at the figure realizing how it stood on two legs like a humanoid but had the body of a panther, standing at nearly 9 feet tall. I shakily put my hand on it's paw and I felt it encase my small hand like glove.

" I will exam your life start to finish ", it closed it's eyes and I stared at the goddess waiting for the next step. It took minutes for her to say something.

" Now I am entering the future realm of your life. It shouldn't take me much longer ", Bast continued to speak with her eyes closed.

" Hmm..interesting ", It's voice got deeper and it's grip tightened.

" What is it ", I looked up to her and then back at T.

" Your child... ", Bast's voice trailed off.

" Is it okay ? ", I became very anxious again.

" It's fine. It's healthy but my my- How different... usually children of mutants are different but this one is very interesting ", Bast pulled it's paw from my hand.

" What's the matter with the child ? Are you allowed to tell me ?  ", I looked at T'challa in a frightened manner. His face was stone.

" I cannot say. It's not for me to say. You will have children when the time is right. You're fate can be changed and disrupted if I were to tell you. We don't want a chain reaction. It's important for me not to spoil the future for my people. You have nothing to be afraid of. You are a solid woman and a natural born leader. And with that, I accept you as a princess to Wakanda. You have my blessing to continue on with this union ", Bast decided.

" And T'challa, keep her safe. This life won't be easy in the coming years, but you will have each other. It is important that you stay level headed for Wakanda so it will prosper ", Bast rested it's paw on the top of my head and a light shot from it's paw filling the darkly lit room. Before my eyes, Bast disappeared and we suddenly stood in front of our wedding guests again like we had never left.

" The blessing was accepted, she has the mark to prove it  ", T'Challa showed the minister my hand. A small black mark sat on the back of my hand. To some it would look like a flat small mole. It wasn't there until after our encounter. It was a mark, a mark of acceptance.

" Bast approves of this marriage ", the minister called out and the audience clapped. With that we got on with the ceremony, exchanging vows as we looked into one another's eyes. An hour later we finished.

" With Bast's blessing and acceptance. You may now, kiss your  bride ", the minister smiled and closed his book. T'challa's lips claimed mine in front of our 1,000 guest audience. They cheered when our lips met. In Wakandan culture, the husband or wife slips the wedding bands on after the ceremony. It's an intimate moment, something we'd both decide to do later or perhaps on our honeymoon.

We turned to the crowd hand in hand and walked down the isle while everyone threw colorful flower petals at us. The reception was inside the ballroom on the other side of the palace. T'Challa and I momentarily went up to our room to process all of this. I needed to be alone with him.The minute we got into the bedroom he smashed his mouth onto mine. I moaned loudly into his mouth. It was thrilling to know that there were no boundaries between us anymore. I feel his hands at my bottom and he squeezes tightly causing me to yelp and then giggle at his roughness as he buried his face into my neck. He pulled away before he got carried away and pecked my lips a few more times. We both fell backwards on the bed, laying on our sides to face one another. I still held my bouquet in my left hand and his beard was in my right.

" Seeing you like this- walking down the isle and looking so gorgeous before me. Knowing that you are mine for the taking is thrilling. I fear my infatuation with you will become unhealthy. It will be borderline obsessive once I show you just how much I've taken a liking to you ", he growled and pulled me into his again causing me to laugh at his frisky behavior.

" Well you have plenty of time to express you feeling very soon. Let's just get to this reception, but first I need to change my shoes my feet are killing me right about now ", I slipped out of my heels and T'Challa grabbed my foot before I could get up.

" T'Challa- ", he pressed a spot on my foot that nearly made me cry to the heavens with pleasure. Black panther by day, massage therapist by night. His hands were incredible.

" Is that better Entle ? ", his raspy voice taunted my shocked expression. I moan softly when he changed the position of his hands. My head fell back and my eyes closed. 

" Oh yes ", I groan, feeling further into the cushioned headboard. He chuckles at my exaggeration.

" You are really good with your hands aren't you. I mean how....", I get lost in the feeling of the pressure points.

" You'll soon find out how far my talents go. But yes, I know the pressure points of the body. I've studied acupuncture as well, it's great for health and blood circulation. It's also a great stress reliever. I've used accupuncture and pressure points to generate sensation and emotion. For example ", I felt him press firmly into the side of my foot for a few seconds and a wave of calmness washed over me. Then he moved his thumb and pressed it just few inches under that spot and I at first I thought there was nothing until I felt an intense tingling between my legs.

" This pressure point stimulates blood flow ", he spoke vaguely.

" To where ? ", I feel a pulling sensation deep in my stomach.

" To the reproductive organs ", he waited for my reaction continually pressing the pressure point. I quickly snatched my foot away in shock and intrigue. 

" Let's go before I fall victim to another one of your many tricks Mr. Udaku ", I stand up and slide on my flats. Thank god you couldn't seen them under this long gown.

" As you wish Mrs. Udaku ", he offered up his hands to my and he escorted me down to the ballroom for the reception. When we walked inside the reception room I immediately saw the cake the Romanda picked out. I stared in awe at it's height.

" Well That sure will feed 1,000 people ", I sighed.

" More ", he shook his head.

" All Those people are expecting us to dance, Thank god I'm trained in ballroom dancing ", I looked over at T'challa nervously.

" And now. The Prince and Princess  ", the Dj spoke into the mic.The music started and we danced slowly in the center of the dance floor. I hated the attention but I drowned it out with my eyes on T. When the music ended the first thing on my mind was to introduce Ahmet to him.

" Ahmet ! ", I waved from the dance floor. Wet met them halfway near the wedding tables. Ahmet walked over with his pregnant wife Michelle.

" Ahhh! ", I squealed as he scooped me up and twirled me around. I had missed him so much.

" My baby sister is all grown up. When the hell did that happen? ", Ahmet dabbed T'challa and he returned the favor. Their Americanized greeting was very funny to me.

" This is my wife. Michelle ", he pointed to Michelle and she shook T'challa's hands.

" And this is my niece ", I rested my hands gently on Michelle's round belly.

" You mean nephew ", Ahmet snorted.

" No it's a girl. How are you ", I hugged Michelle tightly.

" I've been fine. Swollen but fine ", she laughs.

" Won't be much longer will it ? ", I ask.

" Nope. I'm so ready ", she beamed.

" You wear pregnancy so well though. There's no way I can tell that you're dying on the inside  ", I laugh and so does she.

" Well if you two aren't careful you'll know what I'm feeling all too well ", Michelle jabbed back.

I snapped my head to T'Challa to see him grinning manically. I shake my head in disapproval.

" It is nice to see you again Ahmet, and Michelle it is so nice to finally meet you ", he shook my sister in laws hands and she smiled kindly back at him. We both seemed to look at each other momentarily before looking away.

" Awwww. Newly weds are so cute. Makes me remember how we used to be when we first met. Just like them ", she looked sweetly to Ahmet and he held her hand.

" Have you seen mom and dad- ", I was cut off by a hand on my shoulder.

" T'Challa, it's so nice to see you again ", my father shook hands with T'Challa and hugged my mother.

" You looked so beautiful today. You were like moving art and I'm sure you'll be hearing about this in Wakanda for a long time ", she beamed.

" I'm glad you think so mom ", I smiled at her and looked to my Dad.

" We hope you two visit Cai sometime. We'd love to show the future King of Wakanda hospitality and all we have to offer ", my father was already taking business with T'Challa. Everything was about networking for him and it angered me but I kept a poker face. T'Challa could feel my anger and he held my hand reassuringly. 

" Absolutely. Anytime she wants to go back, she can just let me know ", he squeezed my hand. I wasn't going back.

" Why don't we all get something to eat ? ", Michelle was the first to offer food at our own wedding and we laughed. Not only was she eating for two but she also knew how to get us out of such an awkward situation. I had confided in her a few times and I genuinely believed she cared for me outside of Ahmet. 

At this point it was all about counting the minutes and the hours from when we could be alone on a plane to Hawaii. Despite the magnificence of this reception, I couldn't keep my eyes off him. The most taunting part was the hand that rested on my thigh the entire reception party squeezing every now and then and sending my body into chills.

  Small talk became a burden and I was starting to get very antsy. When it was time to cut the cake I momentarily stopped my racing thoughts to enjoy my dessert. The cake was beautiful, and people took pictures of T'Challa and I cutting it.

" You've barely talked the entire reception Entle. Your anxiousness makes me anxious, and rarely does the emotions of others affect me ", he whispered into my ear.

" I apologize. It's not that I don't appreciate this beautiful venue. I'm just not the most talkative person around my parents ", I sighed, smiling sadly at him.

" Am I going to have to kiss you in order to turn that frown upside down ? ", he smirked at me and I looked around.

" Here ? In front of all- mmm ", I felt his full lips press flush against my very own. It was so strange to have a man show affection to me in such a public setting, especially in front of my parents.

" Why don't we get out of here ? ", he suggests.

" And leave our own reception ? ", I giggled at his mischievous face.

" They'll understand ", T'Challa stands from his chair and makes his way to microphone that stood in the middle of the dance floor. I follow behind him waiting for what he'll say. Eventually everybody stopped talking and looked at him.

" Harper and I would like to thank everybody for attending the ceremony and celebrating this special day with us. We have a flight to catch for a reservation very soon so we must be going. I'd like to specifically thank my mother and father for putting together this ceremony and funding it even when they did not have to. The hospitality you've shown to Harper is commendable ", he pulled the microphone away to clap along with the audience. He passes the microphone to me and I address the audience.

" Thank you all for celebrating with us and Thankyou to my mom, my dad, my brother and his wife for sending me off and showing up ", I put the microphone back on the stand and before I know it I'm being rushed out of the event without so much of a hug from anyone. No personal goodbyes, no words with Shuri or the King. T'Challa was in a hurry to leave the country, dragging me along with him.

" T'Challa ", I giggle when I feel him throw me over his shoulder.

" Don't not worry. Your things are already packed and I have a feeling that you didn't really want to have to talk to your parents any further anyway. They'll understand ", I feel outside air greets my skin. We approach a private jet.

" But I still have on my dress ", I laugh. He sits me down on the ship.

" Change out of it and I'll have the servants come get it and put it inside ", he grabbed my luggage bag sitting on one of the seats in the ship.

" Oh...okay ", I look down at my waist realizing that I needed help getting out of the dress.

" What's the matter Entle ? ", he looks at me with a concerned face.

" I need help...getting out of the dress ", I looked around nervously.

" Alright. Turn around ", he looked me dead in my eye and we both ended up in a stare off until I slowly turned my back to him exposing the lace up part of my gown. I gasped quietly when he abruptly pulled at my dress unloosing the corset. The minute he unlooped the last loop, my dress fell to the floor around my ankles like it wasn't just a second skin on my body. I looked down incredulously at the dress that I had on a millisecond ago. The only thing that could be seen was the matching white lace bra and thong that I was practically forced to wear under my dress. I looked behind me to see that T'Challa had the almost animalistic look in his eye. Small specks of purple speckled his irises as I bent down to pull my dress up to cover myself up.

This would be a long two weeks. It had now set into me more than ever that I was TRULY, a married woman.

End of chapter 7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705 54 8
Valentina was the princess of the Italian Mafia since her farther Aldo is the Mafia boss. She and her farther own the players club. Valentina saw how...
354K 7.9K 94
Lisa Manoban is a bad bitch of the school, leader of "Black squad". She's rich, pretty and smart, but scary, cold-blooded and don't like when someone...
403K 13K 133
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ HARRY POTTER ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ COMPLETED Violet Pine has a seemingly normal life until her father makes a decision to move her and her sister to...
44.9K 1.4K 71
Not all people are created equal. At the young age of 4 she had learned the true meaning behind that statement. Status, power, ability, connections...