Twice's 10th Member •Slow Upd...

By Imagodfightme

Follow the adventures of Lee Kyungji a former trainee who is added into the popular girl group Twice as she f... More

Things you need to know before reading the story
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 6.5 1/2•
•Chapter 6.5 2/2•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 10.5•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 14.5 1/3•
•Chapter 14.5 2/3•
•Chapter 14.5 3/3•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Christmas Special•
•Chapter 17•
•New Years Special•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Author-nim's Special Chapter•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Valentine's Special•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 33.5•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•

•Halloween Special•

1.5K 39 35
By Imagodfightme

Warning: Long Chapter

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
•3rd person POV•

Twice decided to have a Halloween party for the new members of the family. Tzuyu and Sana handled the food, Dahyun and Momo with decorations, Mina and Chaeyoung making sure that the Lees aren't here yet, Nayeon and Jungyeon with the games they have planned, and Jihyo bossing them around.

«Mina, didn't we just a bottle of ketchup a few days ago?» Kyungji asked suspiciously over the phone.

"Please Kyungie~" Mina knew she won when she heard a sign over the phone.

«Fine, but you seriously need to fix that ketchup obsession of yours, I'd rather you be obsessed with Chaeyoung than ketchup.» Mina blushed but sighed in relief when Kyungji hung up. When she turned around she was greeted with a sour-faced tiger.

"Chaeyoungie~" Mina went closer to the younger girl and nuzzled her nose into Chaeyoung's neck. The ballerina looked up and saw the small artist's face the same shade as her favorite food.

"You look like a strawberry."

•Convenient Store•

"Unnie let's go," the maknae whined as the Squirrel like member browses through the selection of snacks in the aisle.

"Wait I need to find a specific snack," Sana's eyes brighten once her eyes landed on the snack she was looking for. Tzuyu raised her eye brow.

"Strawberry pockey? For who?" The older grinned while she stopped herself from squealing in excitement.

"Kyungji, she always eats it when we were still students in Japan," Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"You should get something for your girlfriend too," the younger's face reddened at the older's suggestion.

"Hm," she walked to a different aisle and her eyes found something that intrigued her. She reached the top shelf and grabbed it.

"Honey tea?" the younger nodded.

"Kyungha unnie always mentioned her love for tea," Sana let out a soft 'ah' before a ding startled her. She pulled her phone out to see a message from their leader.

——————————————————

Godjihyo: Can you guys buy a pack of the coffee candy X.O.? It's for Kyungseo oppa but I don't have time to buy it.

——————————————————

Sana and Tzuyu went back to the candy aisle and searched for the requested candy.

"Here it is unnie," Tzuyu reached up and passed the candy to her unnie.

——————————————————

Squirrel-chan: Okay we have it.

Godjihyo: Okay thank you!!!!

Pingu: GUYS HURRY UP IM RUNNING OUT OF REASONS TO KEEP THE LEES AWAY FROM THE DORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moguri: Plus I'm hungry.

Tigerji: You guys are keeping us away from the dorm?

Godjihyo: SHIT!! Guys hurry up!!!!!

Seofine: Babe, you've got some explaining to do when we get there in ten minutes.

——————————————————

"Unnie let's go!!!!" Tzuyu grabbed my hand and pulled me to the cash register. Thank god there wasn't a lot of people in the store today so they paid quickly before sprinting back to the dorm.

•5 minutes later•

"We're here!!!" Tzuyu shouted as both Sana and her pant in exhaustion.

"Okay, go!! Quickly change into your costumes!!" The two nodded before going to their respective rooms and changing into their TT costumes. Both exited their rooms and sighed in relief since the Lees aren't here yet.

The lights suddenly started flickering which confused the members. Thunder struck in the background and the T.V. Turned on, but it was a fuzzy channel.

The members were curious on the turned on T.V. They went closer to inspect the T.V. Jungyeon reached out her hand and touched the screen, she expected to feel the glass screen, but instead.

Her hand went through.

"AHH!!!" Jungyeon tried to pull her had back but the screen was pulling her in. The other members panicked and tried to pull Jungyeon back, but they all got pulled in the T.V. while the lights returned back to normal.

At the same moment the dorm's door opened and revealed the three Lees. They grew confused from the lack of presence in the dorm.

"Guys the T.V. is fuzzy," Kyungji pointed out which garnered the attention of the other two.

The trio came closer to the T.V. and it started to form a fuzzy figure of a man.

"To free your friends you must play these games in this order," this time the screen displayed nine different games with the Twice member's name right beside each game.

"First level of Nioh - Nayeon, Futaba's Palace - Jungyeon, Tekken 7 - Momo, Titanfall 2 - Mina, Shadow of Mordor - Dahyun, and Final Fantasy XV - Chaeyoung," Kyungseo read out loud.

"Guys," Kyungha pointed at another part of the screen which made their eyes widen. The list showed their lovers names next to a game, that each kyung despised. With impossible feats

Sana - Evil Within: Akumu

Tzuyu - Guitar Hero Metallica: Expert +

Jihyo - Doom: Ultra-nightmare

"To get your lovers back you must play these games yourselves, you can't help each other, if you do, then your lovers will disappear," those words scared the trio.

"Alright, I'll use the Ps4, Kyungha use the Xbox One, while Kyungji uses the computer and we'll set it up here," Kyungseo commands and the two nodded their heads.

It's took them 30 minutes to set up due to the fact that they had to move another T.V. In the living room for Kyungha to use and Kyungji moved their computer into the living room as well.

•—•T.V. Side•—•
•Nayeon's POV•

I looked around and noticed that I'm standing on the top of a cobble stone tower, as the rain pours down like there's no tomorrow. Looking over the edge my sights came upon the waves ruthlessly crashing against the tower. I shivered in the coldness as all I'm wearing is my devil costume from the TT set. Not the brightest idea ever.

"Where am I?!" my voice echoed through the dark skies as I huddle into a corner.

"Fuck."

•Jungyeon's POV•

I opened my eyes and I was greeted by darkness. Green neon lines lit up on each side of me which gave me a chance of seeing where I am. I was crammed in a small space by what it seems to be a coffin.

"Great, I'm dead," I looked to my sides and found nothing interesting.

"Ugh!!!"

•Momo's POV•

I fanned myself because of the inhumane heat of the volcano. I don't even know why I'm still alive in a volcano, but, magic I guess? I sat down on the (surprisingly) cool stone beneath me.

"Ugh," I held my stomach as it growls.

"I'm hungry."

•Mina's POV•

I seem to be in a factory of some sort. I looked behind me and there was a glowing blue sphere with two gigantic metal rings rotating around it. I recognize this level, it's Titanfall 2, I recently finished it and it was entertaining to say the least.

"So I'm at the final stage," I found a metal crate and layer down on it.

"Time to wait."

•Dahyun's POV•

I struggled in a wooden cage as ugly monsters surrounded me celebrating something important.

"Let me out!!!" I shouted as I rattled the cage once more.

"Silence mortal human! You are forbidden to speak, unless you want to meet death early," I paled at the monster's words.

Death?!

"Alright," I sighed in defeat as I curled up in a ball in the corner of the cage.

"Sachon hurry up...please."

•Chaeyoung's POV•

I woke up sitting on a throne of a distorted throne room. Two staircases curve up to the throne. I looked to the side and a tall man stood in front of a blown hole in the wall, which gave a clear view of the ruins city at night with the moon brightly shining.

"Oh, you're awake," the tall man spoke as her turns around.

"I am Ardyn Lucis Caelum," he bowed, "and what's your name young lady?"

"Son Chaeyoung," I simply answered.

"Well, get comfortable, it will be a while before your saviors would get here."

•Sana's POV•

Glass surrounded me. I seem to be in some type of glass dome. It gave me a creepy and scary vibe which scares me. A throne was at the other side of the room from where I am. I made my way towards the throne and sat down.

A digital screen popped up in front of me as it splits into 9 different screens. Each individual screen showed me the members as well as the Lees. I hovered my finger over the screen where it shows the Lees setting up their computer and their consoles.

I pressed it and it enlarges that screen. I could see the panicked expression of the Lees, I found it cute how stressed Kyungji is.

"Aw—" suddenly a menu popped up and covered my view of the other screens.

Player: Lee Kyungji
Lives: ❤️❤️❤️
Heart Rate: ——^——^——^——
Difficulty: Akumu

I suddenly feel scared at the sight of the menu. Akumu? Nightmare?

"Kyungji," I pressed another menu and it showed me her face while she nervously bites on her nails.

«Wait for me Sana, I'll get you home.» I smiled at her words.

I know you will.

•Tzuyu's POV•

I sat in a throne which is placed in the middle of the stage while viewing everyone in the different screens that popped up. Then another menu popped up.

Player: Lee Kyungha
Lives: ❤️❤️❤️
Heart Rate: ——^——^——^——
Difficulty: Expert+ Mode

"Eh?" I looked at the screen where it was showing Kyungha unnie. She looked nervous as she takes a gulp of water before letting out a sigh of relief.

«When I get you back Tzuyu, I'm going to cuddle with you all day.» I blushed at Kyungha unnie's words. Never the less it still formed a smile on my face.

"I can't wait then unnie."

•Jihyo's POV•

I was surrounded by red stones. I confirmed it, I'm on Mars. Or more likely in Doom. I've watched Kyungseo oppa play this once in a while, while it was our day off and we didn't want to leave dorm. A screen popped up in front of me which startled me.

Player: Lee Kyungseo
Lives: ❤️❤️❤️
Heart Rate: ——^——^——^——
Difficulty: Ultimate-Nightmare

"I know you can do this oppa," I looked at his screen and he has im his usual determined face.

«I'm bringing you home Jihyo-ah.»

"I know Oppa, I know."

•—•Other side•—•

"Kyungji you'll save Mina and Dahyun, Kyungha you'll save Momo and Chaeyoung, and I'll Save Nayeon and Jungyeon," once again the two nodded from Kyungseo's plan.

"Alright then....1...." Kyungseo started.

"...2.." Kyungha continued.

"...3!!!!" all of them became immersed in their own games when Kyungji finished the count down.

Their headphones blocked any sound from the outside to make sure they'll stay focus.

Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi looked at their masters before looking at each other then shaking their heads.

"Love is truly powerful."

•—•T.V. Side•—•
•Nayeon's POV•

I started feeling numb when I heard footsteps nearby. I looked up to see a blonde haired soldier with a swords came through the open arch.

"Nayeon!!!" the soldier wearing an England uniform, screamed before rushing towards me.

"It's me, Kyungseo," he kneeled down and placed the coat he was wearing. The metal gates shut down leaving us stuck here.

"Gurahhh!!!" an executioner jumped down from on top of the gates with an axe in hand. Kyungseo blocked it and countered with a quick thrust of the sword.

Both of them sparred until the executioner fell face first onto the cobble-stone floor. A hooded figure slowly approached Kyungseo.

"Ah, it's you," the figure slurred as Kyungseo hub me behind him.

"The man with the Guardian Spirit," the figure slowly pulled they hood down and revealed his bald head.

"If I die the secrets of the stones dies with me," Kyungseo glares at the mysterious figure. The figure smirks before pulling out a amber like crystal thing out of his jacket and he held it up.

"Let me show you these stones can do. Behold," he crushes the crystal and it elongated with it's core glowing in red. Then he stabs the executioner and the executioner let's out a shout.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" the figure slowly retreats backwards while smiling like a maniac.

"It's time for your execution," the once human executioner now stood 8ft tall with a red marking on its chest.

"Nayeon hide," was all he said before charging forward towards the monster. The sound of clashing swords echoed through the raging storm.

Minutes later Kyungseo slated the beast and both of us started to glow a yellow color as little yellow orbs fly off of us, returning us back to the real world.

•—•Other Side•—•

I materialized in the dorm with the slight feeling of light headedness. The dorm's floor was covered with wires while the room itself feels a lot cooler.

"How long has it been?" I asked the Lees.

"30 minutes," Kyungseo answers before facing the T.V. and loading up another game.

Everyone in the room was playing video games.

"Nayeon you can just rest, the transportation would've took a toll on your body," I nodded and walked to me room. I crashed down on my bed and hugged a life size teddy bear.

The last image I saw was a picture of Jungyeon before I fell into a deep slumber.

•Momo's POV•

I fanned my burning body. The ground may be cool, but the air is so dense and humid.

"Momo!!" An old man with gray spiky hair, wearing a navy blue sleeveless gi with a red belt strapped around his waist, approached me.

"Are you okay?!" The man shook me, I nodded. I was confused, who is this man?

"Quite the location you've picked to die," the old man turned around to face a younger man with black spiked back hair. He was shirtless with red fingerless gloves and white pants with a red belt as well.

"I thought it was apt," the old man replied while walking over to the younger man. He stopped with just a few meters away from each other.

"Let's settle this. It's time for you to meet your end."

Energy started emerging from each of them. A purple-y aura surrounded the younger man as his left eye glowed with red. While the olde man had electricity and a blue aura radiating from him.

The ground cracked and lava shot up to the sky as the two run towards each other. Both of their fist met each other with sent both of them flying back slightly.

Punches, kicks, spins, and combos were thrown at each other not one of them faltering.

I can't even last that long if I was basically being beaten to a pulp.

The younger man fell. He got up and stayed at a kneeling position before punch the ground causing it the crack. He quickly got up and rushed toward the old man as more combos were thrown at each other.

The old man got punched and launched back and hit a spike pillar before skidding to a stop. The younger man did a flying kick, but the older man blocked it. They fought for so long that I only snapped out of my thoughts when the younger man was launched towards a pillar. This time the purple aura radiated from the young man and a third eye split open on his forehead. Her levitated and arched his back.

"GAAAAH!!!!!" he shifted his body upright in the air before lasers shot off from the third eye, splitting the tiny island to even smaller island.

"Damn you, Kazuya!" they started to fight again this time with the laser hitting the old man.

"I will destroy everything," Kazuya said, before landing a punch on the older man.

The old man tripped Kazuya which gave him an advantage.

"I'll snap you like a twig."

The fight prolonged even more, and my stomach growled in hunger.

"IM HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!" both of the men looked at me while the old man found this an advantage and threw Kazuya into the lava.

"GRALG!!!!!" Kazuya got enveloped by the lava with his arm slowly descending in the lava.

"Thank you Momo," the old man smiled before giving a thumbs up as both of us was surrounded by a yellow light a bits and pieces of us fly off into the sky.

•—•Other Side•—•

I materialized into the dorm and I felt a sudden force tackling me. I looked down and Dahyun was hugging my waist. Tightly.

"Thank god you're alright. I looked around and realized that Chaeyoung and Jungyeon are also in the room.

"How long has it been??" The Lees were seated in office chairs.

"5 hours," Kyungha says while drinking a bottle of water and letting a sigh of relief out.

"We're taking a break while Kyungji saves Mina, she's almost done," I switch my gaze to Kyungji who is concentrating on the game while Chaeyoung stood in the back watching nervously.

"Grrrrrr," my stomach growled again. I felt Dahyun's laugh on my stomach before she loosens her grip.

"Let's get you some food," she smiles like a little dork, "being stuck in a game sucks I know."

•Mina's POV•

Kyungji gunned down the enemy mechs as we rushed towards our destination.

«All personnel must clear the chamber immediately.» Kyungji just finished of a pilot called stone and now we made our way to the injection system.

«Cooper! Get the Ark out of there before it launches! Hurry!» Sarah, a comrade you have in the final level. Kyungji boosted to the injection system and started pulling out the Ark.

Once it was pulled out the screen turned black. «Cooper! BT! Do you read?»

"Cooper." BT spoke out while his voice glitched, "The injector backblast has overloaded my critical internal systems."

«BT! Cooper! Respond!» sparks from the wires flew everywhere.

"Attempting to restore ocular systems," came BT's glitchy voice again.

«We've fired everything at the Fold Weapon - no effect on target!» the screen turned red and it glitches back to its original form.

>REINITIALIZING ROOT SYSTEMS..

"Ocular systems restored," BT says as his garbled voice continued, "My analysis indicates a throw is our only option here."

"Warning - hostile Titan detected," a Titan slow came up to our Titan. The cockpit opened and the pilot jumped out and landed on our visor.

"It's your lucky day, hero," the man named Blisk says in a British accent, "I'm not going to kill you."

"I don't work for free."

The man shrugs, "but," he kneels down," you don't get to kill me either..." he chuckles.

Blisk reaches in his pocket and pulled out a card, "Here," he drops it and landed on the visor, "you earned this, eh?" he pats it on our screen before standing up.

«Blisk.» General Mander called out from his Titan, «That Vanguard class Titan is still there!»

"Not my problem, Marder," he places his hands on his waist, "Should have put it in my contract."

"I've got other people with money to see," Blisk's Titan grabbed him by the waist and placed him back in the cockpit.

«What are you doing?» the Titan started walking away. «What do you think you're doing?»

"My analysis indicates that a throw is our only option here," BT repeated. The screen started to show parts of the Titan that is being fixed.

"Cooper, I require your assistance," Kyungji shifted in her seat, "My auto-navigation systems are offline."

"Get me into that injector assembly, we must do this together," Kyungji moved the joystick and moved BT.

"We must keep going Cooper - my reactor has become very unstable. I don't know how long we have," BT staggered as Kyungji helped him straighten himself.

«Boost the signal!!»

«BT! Cooper! Our ground team can't make it there in time!»

"The typical lines of an npc," I muttered under my breath as I held onto Kyungji's seat.

«You've got to find a way to destroy the Fold Weapon from the inside! There's no other way!»

"Tch, useless npcs," I heard Kyungji whisper.

"Commander Briggs, I believe I have a solution," Kyungji lined up BT in front of the launcher. BT stumbled forward and grabbed the injector.

"In its exposed state, my reactor core may be able to destabilize the Ark at the center of the Fold Weapon."

«What are you saying?»

"We can blow it up, I'm sending you coordinates for a dropship rendezvous." BT climbed onto the launching chamber.

«Coordinates received. We'll be there. But I don't see how you can.»

The chamber started closing, "Trust me. I have done the math."

«I sure as hell hope so. We're on our way. Good luck - both of you. Briggs out»

"Finally that bitch is gone," I sighed as the chamber fully closed.

The sound of the launcher starting up filled my ears.

No not this part! This part made me cry!!!!!

"We got a way out of this one BT?" Kyungji asks. Ugh the tears are starting to fall.

"Calculating....." We were launched out towards the Ark.

"Protocol three: Protect the Pilot," the cockpit open and we were greeted with BT's metal arm grabbing us both out.

"BT! What the hell are you doing?!" both Kyungji and I started glowing yellow.

We saw his blue eye before saying his last words.

"Trust me," he threw us as yellow particles leave our body.

•—•Other Side•—•

I fell on the ground as I could feel someone shaking me.

"Mina unnie," I shook my head and my eyes focused on the figure in front of me.

"Chaeyoungie," I was pulled into a tight embrace. I hugged her back and pat her back.

"The Lees have been playing none stop for 6 hours now, but now they're about to save Sana unnie, Jihyo unnie and Tzuyu-ah," I looked at the three tired figures who are setting up for the final battle.

"Are you guys going to be okay?" the three nodded at me before getting back into their positions.

"Let's end this battle!!!" Kyungseo shouted.

"Eo!!!!" Kyungha and Kyungha joined in before getting immersed into their games.

Best of luck gamers.

•Sana's POV•

A kid with short white hair passed by a man with black hair.

"Sebastian get away from him." a girl said when the black haired man pointed his revolver at her.

"Sebastian. Listen to me." the white haired kid hid behind the man named Sebastian.

"Stop. Your interests are the same as ours."

"Look, I get it, you're not just some rookie detective and this is not just an ordinary kid." Sebastian says.

He glanced at the kid before looking back at the girl, "You killed Joseph and you shot me. So right at this moment that's enough reason for me not to trust you."

My menus beeped but they don't seem to notice. I opened the menus and my eyes widened.

Player: Lee Kyungji
Lives: ❤️
Heart Rate: -^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-
Difficulty: Akumu

This isn't good, she's too panicked.

"Bullshit. It's Ruvik. He's the one..." the Sebastian's voice trailed off when he heard something moving. That's when I realized.

Kyungji is Sebastian.

Kyungji started staggering back and forth as the surroundings changed into an unknown world.

"Leslie!!" Kyungji shouted as the kid walked up to a disgusting monster.

The monster held the girl's head and the wires the run around the weird water started sucking it up. Causing the brain that was held captive by barb wires to scream.

The surroundings returned back as I curled up in a ball covering my ears. The glass started shattering as the building shake. I closed my eyes as I started to feel dizzy.

I blacked out.

When I opened my eyes I could see Kyungji pulling this circle case with a brain inside of it. Once she successfully pulled it out, she smashed it on the ground. The brain was out of the casing and Kyungji looked at it for a moment before stomping on it causing it to splatter into mush.

Everything turned black again.

This time I could see in Kyungji's prospective and she slightly opens her eyes. It was the same woman that tried to kill that kid.

"Vital signs sir?" there was a few beeps before she turns the screen off. She signals Kyungji to stay quiet as Kyungji closed her eyes a bit.

"Leave that one. And those two," she pointed somewhere.

"They're not going anywhere," she looks at Kyungji again, which annoyed me.

Stop staring at what's mine you bitch.

"No one can..."

Once again everything blacked out.

Kyungji woke up in a bath tub before coughing.

"Ugh," she got out and staggered around the ruined facility. She approaches the front door as I started glowing yellow. The door bursts open revealing a S.W.A.T team. Kyungji covered her eyes with her arm.

"GO! GO! GO!" someone commanded as the S.W.A.T team entered the facility with guns pointed up. They passed Kyungji as a man approaches her.

"Detective!" the man called out.

"Are you all right? Is there anyone else?!" the man touched her arm but she quickly removed it.

Little particles of me started the fly off when I heard her last words.

"Just give me some real fresh air...."

•—•Other Side•—•
•3rd person•

Sana got transported back at the same time as Jihyo and Tzuyu. Everyone cheered at the return of the final members.

"WOOH EVERYONE'S SAFE AND HERE!!!!!! LET'S CELEBRATE OUR FIRST HALLOWEEN AS 10 MEMBERS PLUS TWO OTHERS!!!!!!" everyone continued cheer while the Lees grabbed their girlfriends in different ways.

Kyungji carried Sana over her shoulder into Sana's room before locking it, Kyungha carried Tzuyu on her back before entering the younger girl's room and locking it, and Kyungseo carried Jihyo bridal style to his room and locked it.

The rest of the members were left in the living room dumbfounded.

"Well I guess– Jungyeon Momo!!!!" the two shikshins started eating the Halloween decorated food. Nayeon lets out a sigh.

"Let's just clean up at least."

•KyungSa•

Kyungji dropped Sana on the older's bed before hovering over her. Sana looked at Kyungji and she could see the longing and the fear in the younger's eyes.

"Are you alright?" Kyungji buried her face into Sana's neck before breathing deeply inhaling the older's strawberry scent.

"Y-Yeah," Sana reached her hand onto the younger's pulse point. Her eyes widened when she realized that Kyungji is still scare. Sana runs her hand through the younger's short locks which causes Kyungji to relax.

"I'm here, relax."

"I-I a-almost l-lost you," Kyungji stuttered.

"But I'm here, safe and sound thanks to my knight in shining armor," Kyungji lets out a dry laugh before propping herself up to get a beautiful view of her girlfriend.

"I love you Sana," Sana smiles and wraps her arms around Kyungji to pull her down for a kiss before separating.

"I love you too Kyungji."

•Tzuha•

Kyungha placed Tzuyu down on her bed before snuggling into the younger's neck. Tzuyu sighs before hugging Kyungha back.

"I almost lost...." Kyungha whispered into Tzuyu's neck.

"But you still won, so relax," Tzuyu felt the older nod against her neck. Seconds later she could hear soft snores which made her softly laugh.

"Wǎn'ān, Kyungha unnie."

•Jiseo•

Kyungseo laid down with Jihyo still in his arms. Jihyo nuzzles into Kyungseo's neck while Kyungseo rubbed his nose on her hair.

"Rest oppa, I know it took a toll on you," Kyungseo lets out a chuckle.

"Alright, wake me up when you're hungry alright?" Jihyo nods and she watches her lover fall asleep. She kisses his forehead.

"Jaljari oppa~"

•Somewhere•

"They're going to kill you for this," Minji warned her boyfriend who is in front of the computer that has multiple screens that showed a different angle of the dorm.

"I know, but this is the trick!!!" Minji sighed once more at the childishness of her lover.

"Just because they didn't give you candy? Lee Kyungju when will you grow up?" Kyungju's cheeks heated up at the embarrassment.

"Yah!! Kim Minji!!"

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

There's the longest Chapter I've written in this story. Before I forget.... HAPPY (Belated) HALLOWEEN AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TWICE'S GIRL CRUSH YOO JUNGYEON!!!!!!!!! WOOH!!!!!!!! Anyways thank you for all of the support, I can't believe this story has 1k reads already, the story is just getting started. I use all of my favorite games (Except for Evil Within, I'm too much of a wimp to play that), though I didn't write the others because the chapter is long enough, so yeah. I actually used the actual dialogue from the games.

Well that's all of it for now readers!!

Bye, see you in the next Chapter!!!!!!

P.S. Likey is lit, the rapping part is my favorite and Goodnight is my favorite in the entire album!!!

Okay that really it now, bye~~

Author-nim logged out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 18K 61
*COMPLETED* A story in which Nayeon is the daughter of a billionare CEO. She wants to become the next CEO of her father's company but that isn't goin...
27.8K 767 14
[DISCONTINUED] Park Eun-suk was a 19-year-old boy who dreamed of being a KPOP Idol. All of his visions for his future were disrupted when someone, or...
285K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
154K 4.3K 36
"Hello dear, I have an offer for you." The moment she was born, life had destined her for a path of greatness. But being the only daughter of her pa...