Eternal Fantasies 2: Rise of...

By ArwinChua

Twenty three years had passed since the Holy War came to a halt. Peace had reign once again and people enjoye... More

Prologue: The Dark Angel, Angelica
Chapter 1: The Holy Conference
Chapter 2: Angelica's Lonely Sorrow
Chapter 3: Mutual Feelings of Solitude
Chapter 4: The Devastation
Chapter 5: The Prophecy
Chapter 6: Tyron, the Demonic Savior
Chapter 7: Unexplainable Feelings
Chapter 8: The Emergence of a Hero
Chapter 9: Angelica VS Flugelmina
Chapter 10: The Celebration
Chapter 11: Warm and Positive Inclinations
Chapter 12: Passions
Chapter 13: Steamy Moments
Chapter 14: Start of Tyron's Life on Shadow Realm
Chapter 15: Words from a War Veteran
Chapter 16: A Warrior's Pride
Chapter 17: Angelica's First Sign of Love
Chapter 18: Tyron's Eternal Fantasy
Chapter 19: The Tale of a Demon and Angel
Chapter 20: Artesia, The Unbridled Angel of Darkness
Chapter 21: Entering the Shadow Dungeon
Chapter 22: The Formation of The Shadow Circle
Chapter 23: Passion of an Angel and the Passing of a Demon
Chapter 24: Tyron, the White Flame of the Heavens
Chapter 25: Warmth of a Gentle Kiss
Chapter 26: Tasting the Heavenly Meal
Chapter 27: Ouroboros, the Dragon of Destruction
Chapter 28: Villamore Royal Mansion
Chapter 29: The Jaegers NPC Squad 44's Flight
Chapter 30: The Moon Lovers
Chapter 31: A Death God's Passionate Concern
Chapter 32: Squad 44's Ideal Little Sister, Gellie
Chapter 33: A Clash of Two Demigods
Chapter 34: New Family Members
Chapter 35: The Four Heroes' Reunion
Chapter 36: Tortured Souls
Chapter 37: Final Banquet
Chapter 38: A Night of Memories
Chapter 39: The Final Trial
Chapter 40: The Flames of Heaven VS The Holy YinYang Thunders
Chapter 41: The Furious Black and White Thunders
Chapter 42: The Return of the Seven Heroes
Chapter 44: The Quadra Ultimatum Combinations
Chapter 45: The Golden Angel
Chapter 46: A Father's Unconditional Love
Chapter 47: Bahamut, the Crusher of Dreams and Hopes
Chapter 48: Angelica, the Draconic Purple Thunder of Heaven
Chapter 49: The Hero of Light against the Villain of Darkness
Chapter 50: The Final Stage: Rise of the Super Demigod
Final Chapter: One Happy and Loving Family

Chapter 43: The Final Preparation for the Holy War

37 1 0
By ArwinChua

Tyron POV

So after a final council meeting with the leaders of the Heavenly Realm discussing the reign of the demons and my Father Bahamut down on Hell, the declaration of war has been announced and we are all busy getting prepared for our one last peaceful day.

Angelica and I decided to spend time alone here at the balcony of the Dark Palace. 

"So it will happen now..", said Angelica with a worried tone.  "You know sweetie..  I got to admit.  I am scared of what we will have to face even if I had trained too much and reached my limits and beyond. I am.. still scared. "

"Dont worry.", I put her head to my chest and listened to her cry. "I am here.  Your Father had trained me to the max. He himself is now confident that we will win the war. "

"But how is that possible? ", she asked.  "I watched all of them die in the prophecy even at their level.  There is just no way we could win against a powerful immortal along with the powerful six demons of hell! "

"Angelica,  cut it out will you", I said as I lifted her chin and made her look directly to my eyes.  "We had thought about that while we are in the chamber and..  your Father came up with a possible way to tell me that our victory is assured.. once I can tap into my deepest powers-"

I clapped my mouth as I remembered Lord David saying that I MUST not let anyone know about that.

"What are you talking crazy this time,  sweetie?  There is no time for that. "

I shook my head and forced a smile,  "We are..  going to win this.  Trust me,  Angelica.  We will win this for sure. "

Angelica finally smiled once more and pointed her finger on the starry skies, "Look, Tyron! Even the stars across the galaxy is cheering us with their glow. Its like they are all depending on us.  Either tomorrow could be a day of hope or a day of despair."

I watched her beautiful face smiling with her black hair swaying gracefully. I put my left hand on her left cheek and we looked at each other romantically.

"Angelica.. Always remember. No matter what happens.. I will always be there to protect you. "

"And Tyron,  I want you to also remember that I will also be there for you no matter what,  even if it costs my life. "

"This is a war where only one side will win.  And it will be ours. I know it for a fact. ", Flugel suddenly appeared behind us and happily waved at us.

"Darn it Flugel.  This is our quality time together! ", said Angelica while being pissed.

"Sorry about that but as you can see, we are the Divine Trinity.", Flugel snickered and walked closer to us.

The three of us looked at the peaceful skies and inhaled deeply.

"Tomorrow the skies wont ever be like this,  so we better enjoy it. ", said Flugel while breathing happily. 

"I guess you're right. ", smiled Angelica.  "Guys..  I am counting on all of you tomorrow. "

"Yep.  We'll do our best to cover each other as there is no point of battling when you lose what you are fighting for. ", I smiled and put my right hand in front.

"Let's go for it,  guys. ", smiled Flugel with determination and put her hand on top of mine.

"Well, I wont leave that stupid battlefield until I get the spot light.  You guys wont take it from me. ", smiled Angelica wickedly and put her hand on top of ours.

"WE, THE DIVINE TRINITY, WILL MAKE THE BATTLEFIELD ABLAZE WITH HOPES AND DREAMS OF A PEACEFUL FUTURE! WE SHALL MAKE EVERYTHING SCOURED IN THE FLAMES OF OUR PASSION AS WE FIGHT FOR THE SALVATION OF ALL!"

------------------

David POV

"So our trinity are so determined to win the war. ", smiled Cheska as her, Yuki, Ranseim, and I are now staying on the front lines of the Heavenly Army here on Earth. "That makes me more fired to to burn these horned idiots to ashes!"

"War again..  huh? ", said Yuki while cracking her knuckles. "I'll show those demonic creatures who they are messing with! "

"David, how about we make this an opportunity for another rivalry contest? ", said Ranseim as he planted his Excalibur on the ground.

I sighed, "Okay. I just hope it wont be too embarassing."

"Lets kill demons and count them!  The most number to kill them wins! And the loser will have to treat us to a party. How's that!? "

"If its about killing demons. ", I tapped the hilts of my sword on my back.  "That will be a side dish."

"That's true. Our main dish to cook is Bahamut. And I am sure my Angelica will blast that lizard to a crispy dragon cuisine!", said Cheska as her fist were suddenly glowing with flames.

The four of us laughed and stared at the vast army below us. Millions of angelic warriors have gathered there as front line soldiers.

"We have all planned through this several times. ", said Cheska seriously.  "There is no possible way we could lose now, unless Bahamut and his minions have an ace up their sleeves still unknown to us."

"They probably do.. but if the worst case scenario happened, I have a plan. ", I said and they all looked confused.

"Dont worry guys.", I said and folded my arms. "I and Ranseim had trained Tyron to a level far beyond your expectations. You'll see what I mean tomorrow when he fights Bahamut. "

"No.  I strongly believe that Angelica and Flugek will perform the final blow. ", said Yuki firmly.

"No.  It will be Tyron for sure. ", said Ranseim and then they started teasing each other of what side would grasp the ultimate victory.

Cheska smiled at me and we held hands together.

"Honey,  the same as always. ", she smiled warmly.  "We always got each other's back. "

"Yeah. ", I nodded. "I swear with my life that we shall win this war no matter what it takes. "

"Oniichan, preparations are ready. ", said Mina as she teleported behind us. "Medical and support team are now on their position. All humans have been put to sleep and were deported to the Heavenly Palace for safekeeping under the legendary Archangel Merrehen. Also, we have detected a massive uproar on the depths of hell. We suspect that Bahamut and his legion of demons are now about to strike. Are you guys ready? "

I smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up.

Mina grinned and put her hands on her waist, "You never change at all, dear brother. I hope that with that smile of yours,  we can taste victory once more. "

I swear I will protect everyone while making sure that they can all shine while everyone fights valiantly at war.

As much as possible..  I didn't want to use that transformation that I told Tyron about. 

Because once I used it, it would mean that there is a bad omen that we will lose this war and I will have to use my trump card as desperate need calls.

And I swear to make sure that my beloved daughter will survive no matter what.

Ouroboros, I know his existence within Angelica's powers. Angelica still might not have known it..  but I almost sacrificed my life just to convince Ouroboros to protect my daughter in exchange of me sparing his life on a death battle we had years ago. I almost died that time because of such extraordinary level of powers that can surely level Bahamut. Luckily, I made him convinced to lose to Angelica on purpose and everything went according to plan. At least I know  there will be someone so strong by her side to protect her when she is cornered to a tight pinch or pushed to the verge of death.

That's how I love her so much..

So as a Father and a husband, my main concern on this war is Angelica and Cheska.

I will protect them all even if it means my death with Yuki, Ranseim,  and Tyron, as my second priority.

A horn sounded furiously on the distance and every hair on my body stood on its end.

THIS IS IT. THE START OF THE HOLY WAR!

-------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753 78 66
A decade and a half passed when another Holy War started where a tale of a clash between the Dragon of Destruction, Bahamut against the entire forces...
1.2K 121 27
[COMPLETED] She came up to a small hill where the moonlight was directly above her. She looked up at the moon, how the cloudless dark blue sky helped...
1.3K 79 68
re-edited!! We've been told hundreds of times that demons are the bad guys but what happens when it's the angels that are the bad guys? Phoenix spen...
1K 27 32
Angels and demons, the classic dichotomy of good and evil. It's easy to leave it at that, but have you ever met one or the other? If you could, would...