Being a Salvatore

By Leighlockwood

You've heard the story of the Salvatore brothers; Damon and Stefan but what you haven't heard is..... They ha... More

Prolougue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6-
(Still chapter 6)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 29

84 0 0
By Leighlockwood

LEIGH'S POV

                ***WEEK LATER***

"A week." my brother said as he parked the car in the school parking lot. I looked up from my phone, glaring at him until he cringed, then looked back down. Stefan hated when I glared, it terrified him which I didn't mind I mean, I liked the fear radiating off of everyone when I gave them that look.. Especially Stefan.  His fear of me was something he had in common with our brother Damon, which normally I would've loved but I had been bitchy to everyone everyday since last Wednesday and I wasn't in a good enough mood to enjoy the fear I caused. I had a reason to be mad but, I of course wasn't going to admit that i had even the slightest idea what he was talking about.
"Come on Leigh your gonna have to talk about it at some point." He said. I was honestly so over hearing him say the same thing over and over again. I looked up again and took out one of my my ear buds. "I don't need to talk about something that doesn't mean jack to me so Stefan do yourself a favor and stop assuming it does, then do me a favor and stop asking because I'm fine." I told him. Stefan looked at me surprised as I put my ear bud back in, put on my sunglasses and got out of the car.
      As I walked everyone's eyes were on me but this time, Unlike my first day of school.. I felt nothing.  The corner of my lips lifted at the thought, and  for the first time since I moved back to mystic falls I did the one thing that had made Damon think of me as his 'mini me'... I smirked.
'Welcome back, now.. Let's make this town our bitch.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 1.2K 37
Arabella Salvatore is the long, lost Salvatore sister to Damon and Stefan. Having been locked up for the better part of a century by the infamous Kat...
4.2K 122 9
Elliott Gilbert is the adopted sister of Elena and Jeremy. When she returns home from her stay at a CRISIS Treatment Center, her siblings treat her l...
1.6M 32.1K 55
This is a story about the youngest Salvatore, Elizabeth. No one knows she's alive, not even Stefan and Damon. She doesn't know they are alive either...
17.4K 158 29
The Unknown Salvatore is about this 17 year old girl, Addison, who moves to Mystic Falls to meet her father, Zach Salvatore. When see gets to Mystic...