Our Wildhearts (James McVey...

Ola_Finbola द्वारा

I'm Delilah I used to live in a small town in Saddleworth before my dad made me move to London. London wasn't... अधिक

Across The Way
The Boys
Skype Call
In The City
Texts, Facebook & Twitter
First Introductions
Can We Dance?
Xbox 360
SLEEPOVER!
The Morning After
You Too
He's My...Friend
His Confession
The Triangle
Leaving Me
You, Me At Six
Just The Two Of Us
Memories Over a Picnic
It's the Little Things that Count
Just Another Saturday
Back Here
Preparations
PARTAY
How Could You?
Goodbye...
Home Isn't So Sweet.
The Journey Back
What Happened?
Bon Appetite
What's Up?
Absent
James' Recovery
'Home'...
Grandpa
It's All About Trilly
Madley Brilly
Back Alley
Don't...Just Don't.
Different & The Same
Crowd Craze
Forgiveness
Drinking Games
Last Night.
Nothing Happened!
Just a Train Ride Away
Silence.
Let's Shop
They Don't Know
Secrets About The Past
Don't Leave Me

Small Gig?

658 9 0
Ola_Finbola द्वारा

I woke up quite late since we had been up most the night talking, but I was awoken by someone knocking at the apartment door. I knew exactly who! I shoved on a hoodie and walked over to the door with my pyjama shorts on.

"What do you want Tris..." I looked up to find it wasn't Tristan but James which was unusual because as you've probably noticed Tristan is normally the one who calls round.

"Hate to break it to you but I'm James...nice to meet you!" James joked holding his hand out to me.

"I know that James, it's just normally Tristan calls round! Anyway what was it you wanted?" I still shook his hand knowing he would get offended otherwise.

"Oh yeah, me and the boys were wondering if you and Milly and Tilly wanted to come to a small gig?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Of course we would! It'll be nice to hear you guys sing!" I replied excitedly, maybe a little too excitedly...

James laughed at my reaction to his question.

"Okay. The gig starts at seven but us boys have to be there at quarter past six. We're just the supporting act but you know we have to start somewhere!"

"Haha yeah you'll get where you want I be, it just takes time!"

"You sounded like Connor who you said sounded like your dad!" James laughed and I joined in realising that I did.

Once we finished laughing we both said our goodbyes and James left I slammed the door shut and ran to my room. I jumped on the bed to wake Milly and Tilly up.

"Guys, you need to get up we're going to a gig!" I screamed at them excitedly.

"Just five more..." Tilly moaned before abruptly sitting up. "Did you just say we're going to a gig?"

"Yeah! James literally just invited us all!" I was still jumping on the bed.

Tilly turned on her heel, grabbed her towel from her bag and went straight into the shower without a second thought.

Milly was still asleep but I knew what would wake her up. I grinned to myself at my genius idea. I leant down to Milly and then right in her ear whispered...

"Brad's here"

Milly leapt out of bed and hid behind it.

"Where?" she asked concerned about how she looked.

"He's not really, I just needed to get you up for breakfast!" I said to her as I walked to the kitchen smirking to myself at how well my plan went.

I strolled into the kitchen where my dad had just left to go back to work. I shoved three waffles in the toaster so they'd be ready for when Milly and Tilly came in.

By the time Milly and Tilly were ready I had already eaten my waffle. I walked past them, pulling a face making them laugh. I got straight into the steamy shower and washed.

I pulled my wardrobe open and searched for something suitable for tonight.

"GUYS!" I yelled to Milly and Tilly who were still in the kitchen.

"WHAT?" Milly yelled back as Tilly laughed at us.

"COME HELP ME PICK AN OUTFIT!" The two of them came running down my corridor and burst through my door, grins on their faces.

"Of course!" Tilly said failing miserably at hiding her excitement from us.

We had many options but in the end went with my black and white vertical stripped leggings, a green short sleeved crop too, black bowler hat and my black duffel coat with my dark green docs, bought for me by James.

"Perfect...he'll love it!" Tilly said proud of herself.

""What?" I asked confused why she said 'he'll love it'.

"Nothing!" Milly sang before heading to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

After we had all brushed our teeth Milly and Tilly actually got dressed! Tilly put on her denim dungarees, David Bowie vest, her black doc martens and a spiky necklace. Milly had chosen to wear her high waisted boyfriend jeans, ACDC top, black doc shoes and a loose black choker.

"Photo time!" Tilly yelled and we all laughed. It's just like Tilly to want to take a photo. We all posed and took the photo before leaving the apartment.

We knocked at the boys' door and it was 4:30. Connor answered the door looking like he was about to cry.

"Girls, you just look so...so beautiful!" Connor 'burst' into tears hugging us all at once.

"Connor...Connor, you're crushing us!" I said gasping for air.

He laughed letting go of us as we started laughing with him.

"Are you gonna let them in or are you going to make them just stand there?" Tristan yelled to Connor from the couch. Connor stepped as side bowing as we walked in.

"Go on give us a strut!" Brad shouted turning round to look at us with his cute smile.

We all did a strut like we were on the catwalk then posed at the end. I then glanced at James only to see that he had been filming us!

"James! What the hell?" I yelled at him laughing whilst ducking behind the couch.

He laughed and then started typing something.

"What are you doing?" I asked jumping over the couch and running over to where he sat.

"It's too late...I've uploaded it!" He said with a mischievous smile dancing across his perfect lips.

My phone buzzed along with Milly's and Tilly's.

@TheVampsJames tagged you in a tweet

We all unlocked our phones and logged onto twitter only to find out, that sly boy called James had posted the video on twitter and also Facebook!

"James, how could you?" Tilly asked him holding back her laughter as she watched the video.

The other boys laughed at us and we couldn't help but laugh along at ourselves looking like right idiots. I was too busy to notice at first but once I had stopped I noticed that James' heavenly eyes were fixated on me. I felt a flush of red colour my cheeks as he looked away realising that I had noticed him.

"Boys we should get ready it's nearly five!" Brad said assertively reminding us that we had a gig to go to.

The boys all got up off the couch, leaving me, Milly and Tilly in the lounge on our own. We decided to raid their fridge and cupboards of their precious food.

They came in to find up all scoffing a chocolate bar each! We looked at them with innocent faces as they looked at each other confirming their plan. Before we knew it the boys were charging at us full speed and we froze with fear. I closed my eyes to find that when I opened them James was leaning over me, pinning my hand down which contained a half eaten Twix. I could see it in his eyes that he was debating on whether to eat it or not. I wafted it around in attempt to tempt him to eat it. James snatched it out of my hand and took a bite.

"Hope that tasted good!" I said to him as he looked back at me confused. I stood up as he had released his grip, then I dangled one of his most prized possessions in front of his face before a look of horror crossed his face.

"Give that back!" He demanded like the two year old he secretly was.

"Maybe you shouldn't have taken my laptop!" I said reminding him which made the sides of his lips curve up slightly.

James got up and strolled over to me, I felt the butterflies awaken as he got closer. He held out the Twix to me and I took it in my hand and our hands touched. I went to take it but he had grabbed my hand with his. James gazed into my eyes causing me to loose sight of reality. He took a step closer, our chests almost touching. I didn't know what was about to happen and I didn't even care that James had just taken his phone off of me...he stayed standing there his eyes on mine.

"Hchm...do you guys want some privacy or..." Connor asked snapping us out of our trance.

I looked at everyone Tilly and Milly had a look of awe on their faces where as Brad, Tristan and Connor were smirking. I could see James' face turn bright red out of the corner of my eye. I suddenly felt hot and flustered from embarrassment...but that moment was worth all the embarrassment.

"Shall we go then?" Tristan asked breaking the silence that had begun to linger in the air.

We all nodded and I rushed towards Milly and Tilly quickly glancing at James on the way out of the boy' apartment. I felt his eyes on my back as we walked to the elevator.

It took us 45 minutes to get to where the boys were going to perform, meaning we were there with 15 minutes to spare. Therefore the boys gave us a tour of the place and introduced us to the artist they were supporting, some band called Lawson...I'm not good with boy bands!

The boys then had a sound check so us girls went and sat down in our seats on the front row, of course! We danced along to their songs feeling wild and free. Once sound check was over we went backstage to wish them luck.

"Good luck out there guys!" Tilly said mainly looking at Tristan.

"Yeah give it your best!" Milly agreed staring at Brad...honestly how obvious could they make it! Then again I'm not one to talk...

"Break a leg, not literally!" I said to them as they all one by one hugged us all.

When it came to James I smiled at him and he smiled back with that smile I love. He hugged me tight, squeezing me, causing a warmth to surge through my body. We stood there, hugging, for about 10 seconds before pulling apart. Luckily the others were to busy messing about to notice us. I looked into James' eyes and he wasn't even embarrassed.

I was about to leave with the girls before I felt someone's fingers wrap around my wrist and pull me back to face them. It was James he had a shy look on his face. The other boys were having their mics put on.

James was looking at me still shy and he leant in closer, is this it, is this my first kiss? I braced myself but kept my eyes open incase I thought wrong...which I was. Instead of kissing my lips he gently kissed my cheek leaving a tingling sensation behind. I stood there frozen to the spot, the sides of my mouth curving upwards until I was ushered out by a body guard.

"I'll see you after the show!" James yelled to me as I tried to look at him through the bodyguard.

"Yeah, see you then!" I yelled back feeling ecstatic after that event...it may not seem a lot but when your crush even thinks of you in the same way it's a HUGE deal!

Me and the girls watched as the boys really got into their performance. We were waiting for Can We Dance to come on but the boys then did something a little out of the blue...

"Alright guys we have one more song but I know me and the lads would like to ask a few of our friends a question!" Brad said grinning from ear to ear.

"Milly, Tilly and Delilah..." Connor said leaving the rest of the question to James.

"...Can We Dance?" As soon as the words had left his lips Brad, Tristan and Connor had their hands held out to us to help us up onto the stage.

Milly and Tilly took Brad and Tristan's hands, but I just kind of stood there.

"Come on, you'll be fine!" Connor whispered to me trying to reassure me.

I took his hand and clambered onto the stage. I went and stood next to James feeling most comfortable by his side at this moment in time.

The music started and I started dancing along with the music, however I couldn't shake the past out of my mind. Flashes of the memories kept popping up, luckily Milly noticed and she ran over to me and took my hand. Tilly followed suit after whispering to Brad not to let me sing on my own.

We danced and Milly and Tilly sang, the past went for a while but when the boys said thank you and we were leaving the stage I struggled to breath. I ran straight to the toilets with Milly and Tilly rushing after me. Upon reaching the bathroom I burst into tears I locked myself in a cubicle.

"Delilah!" I heard Tilly shout as the two of them enter the bathroom.

"They didn't know don't be mad at them!" Milly said in a defensive yet gentle tone.

"I'm not mad at them, I'm mad at him! He ruined my life!" I blurted out through my tears.

"Open the door Delilah, please?" Tilly begged as I unlocked it revealing my mascara streaked face.

"There's no point living in the past when you've got a great present life!" Milly said through our hug.

These two have always been there for me! I went through a time in life where I busked in the streets of Manchester when my mum was still alive. Life was great I sang my heart out and everyone was kind and supportive, except one stranger who left a note in my guitar box.

'Stop polluting the streets with your crap singing. Nobody wants to hear it so fuck off!'

The note killed me inside but I still carried on but I kept getting more, but it didn't stop he found me on Facebook but I blocked him, twitter again I blocked him! Then I busked less, however one day he followed me...

"Hey I thought I told you to fuck off!" The man yelled to me down the alley.

I turned to face him my heart in my throat. I started to back away as he walked towards me his pace quickening. I went to turn but it was too late he grabbed me, pinning me to the wall. I was panicking, I couldn't think straight and before I knew it there was a sudden pain inflicted in my cheek. The man kept throwing more blows at me until I couldn't stand. I lay there helplessly on cobbled floor. I dozed off waking up in the same place the next morning finding my gear smashed. I cried to myself.

The memories pained me! I even considered killing myself but found a different route...I stopped my music! The one thing that meant the most to me, all because one guy didn't agree with what I did.

Once I was cleaned and cheered up the three of us headed back to our seats where we watched the rest of the concert. Lawson were pretty good, but not as good as The Vamps!

After the concert finished we headed backstage where four anxious boys stood. I looked at them all and when they saw me they ran over and hugged me so tight I could barely breath.

"Delilah, we are so sorry we didn't realise you hated being on stage!" James said apologetically. I remembered the kiss he had planted in my cheek and smiled.

"It's not that it's just...the past..." I replied as he hugged me again stroking the back of my head making me feel like he would protect me no matter what happened.

"Well, if you ever want to talk you can talk to any of us!" Brad said reassuringly, making me feel better.

We were asked to attend the after party but had to turn the offer down as I didn't feel completely up to it. We headed home and everyone was talking about the concert which took my mind off things. When we got back we went our separate ways after sharing some hugs. James was about to go back into his apartment before I stopped him. I looked deep into his dreamy, pale blue eyes and stood on my tiptoes planting a gentle kiss on his soft cheek. I then walked into my apartment and shut the door. I leant against it and smiled to myself.

Today had it's ups and downs but overall...it was perfect!

----------------------------------------------

AWW! They both kissed each other on the cheek! Also a little but of backstory about Delilah revealing a little more about our mysterious character! Don't forget to comment also if you could share so that more people find out about my story!

Thanks munchkins! Fin! <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

471K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
205K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
90.4K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...