Silence.

The long train journey finally comes to an end and Milly, Tilly and I climb look for four handsome boys in the bustling London train station.

"Ah I see them!" Tilly squeals before she darts off Milly close at her heels. I on the other hand hold back slightly preparing myself to see Connor, whom I kissed twice last I saw him, and James, my ex-boyfriend who I still have feelings for, who I almost killed, who knows all my flaws and mistakes. Slowly, I push my way through the bodies before I see them, my boys, the ones I don't deserve to be friends with.

"Here she is!" Brad says as he squeezes me tightly.

"Hey." I say attempting to sound okay but knowing fully well that I didn't feel okay in the slightest.

"You okay little one?" Tris asks as he throws his arm over my shoulder and ruffles my hair.

"Yeah, I'm okay." and nothing more. "You guys okay?"

"Nope. I'm absolutely ecstatic now that three of my favourite girls in the world are her...the others being my sister, mum and grandma."

"Aww Tris you can be so sweet sometimes!"

"Sometimes?"

"I think she meant never!" Brad says jokily and Tris plays along by lashing out for him and chasing him around for a while.

I forget everything for a brief moment as I laugh at their childish behaviour but it all floods back when I see them. They're stood far apart knowing one knowing he betrayed the other and the other knowing his friend betrayed him. The betrayed is leaning against the wall and the betrayer standing with his arms folded tightly across his chest. I brace myself as I make my way over, with hesitation in each step. As I get closer I stop and smile weakly before giving a small wave. Their reply from Connor is a shy smile as he throws a hand through his hair, whereas James looked at me with his mouth slightly curving up at one side before he dropped his head. I take one deep breathe and walk towards Connor as fury lit in James' eyes.

"Hey." I say sheepishly to Connor but instead of him acting awkward his face brightens.

"Hey De." he chirps back so I smile slightly. "Can I have a hug?"

"Of course." Connor takes me in his arms and hugs me tightly. I hug him back and feel a weight lifted off of my chest. "I'm sorry De...for everything!" He pulls away and his eyes are filled with guilt. "I should never have kissed you and then I shouldn't have told James."

"No Con you're not entirely to blame...i mean I didn't stop you and James deserved to know! You did the right thing telling him."

"Thanks De! You'd better go speak to him." Con pats my arm before I walk away from him and as I walk to James I stubble a little but find my feet again. I stop a few steps away from him and I don't know why but that clump forms in my throat. As I try and choke it down I hesitantly take the last few steps.

"James," I say to snatch him from his trance. "...hey."

"Hi." he replies bluntly.

"James, I'm so so so sorry! I..."

"De, stop. You've done nothing wrong. You don't need to apologise for anything...yeah what you did hurt me but I have to learn that you've moved on because clearly you have. Also, I'm the one who should be apologising; seven months ago I was the one in the wrong."

"James, please...I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay but De I'm not forgiving you for something that wasn't a crime." with that he smiles at me and I smile back still feeling the guilt inside for kissing Connor. James' smile fades quickly as he walks away from me to join the others and I stand accepting what's just happened. I hear some quiet footsteps head my way which makes me think it's Connor but when I hear his voice I know it's not.

"You okay De?" It's Brad.

"Yeah, I'm f..." I begin to reply.

"We all know. You don't have to pretend." I look at him and he's smiling a sweet smile and he takes me into his embrace as a tear escapes my forever fighting eyes. "Delilah, James is okay with it he was overreacting before."

"No Brad I shouldn't have kissed Connor...I should've seen it! Why didn't I see it?" Brad pulls me out of the hug and holds my shoulders as he looks at me perplexed.

"Seen what?"

"You know...James, I should've seen it! I should've seen that he still loves me and...that I still love him..."

"What? Delilah did you just say...you still love him." I look up at Brad and realise
what I've just said.

"...I still love him."

Brad's P.O.V

"You okay De?" I ask her seeing she's not moved even though James has walked away.

"Yeah, I'm f..." De began to answer but I refuse to let her say she's 'fine' when we all know she clearly isn't.

"We all know. You don't have to pretend." I tell her as she looks to me and I smile at her reassuringly before taking her into my arms wanting protecting her from the all of this shit she's in. Delilah sniffs up and I pull her in tighter, "Delilah, James is okay with it he was overreacting before." I stroke the back of her hair in an attempt to comfort her.

"No Brad I shouldn't have kissed Connor...I should've seen it! Why didn't I see it?" I pull her away from my chest and hold her shoulders. She looks up at me tears lining the bottom of her eyes and I look down at her confusion contorting my features.

"Seen what?"

"You know...James, I should've seen it! I should've seen that he still loves me and...that I still love him..."

"What? Delilah did you just say...you still love him." I'm shocked beyond words, even Delilah doesn't realise what it is she's just confessed.

"...I still love him."

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys...I'm so incredibly sorry that this took so long to write but I've had mocks and it's coming up to Christmas! Hope you can forgive me? Anyways, I'd like to thank all my new followers and those of you who comment and vote make my day! Keep reading and I'll keep updating...eventually!

Love you heaps, Finola!😘