You, Me At Six

It's the day after Tilly and Milly left and yesterday consisted of soppy romance film, ice cream and pizza (you can throw in a few tears as well)! Brad and Tristan had hardly said a word after leaving the station. I woke up this morning to a silent apartment, my dad had left to work and Tilly and Milly aren't here. I wandered into the kitchen and poured myself some cereal with milk, before scoffing it and heading to my en suit for a shower. I put some music on, (The Kooks, She Moves In Her Own Way) and washed my hair and body.

After I had my shower I towel dried my hair and put some mascara on before getting dressed. It is quite sunny but there's a breeze so I chose to wear my skinny turquoise jeans, tall boot black Docs, and a plain black vest with my leather jacket. I then left a note for my dad telling him I was going out with the boys. I knocked on the boys' door and Connor answered the door. He ushered me in and when I had my back to him he jumped on my back.

"Go horsey, go!" He yelled whilst pretending he had a lasso.

"I thought I was a dog..." I said as I began to walk into the lounge, with Connor on my back.

"Well, now you're a horse and a fast one!" I took the hint and began running, well trying to at least! I then collapsed on the sofa and we both laughed. Then James walked in and chuckled.

"What are you hyenas laughing about?" James asked as he sat down next to me.

"Wait, am I a hyena, horse or dogbecause I'm confused!" I asked jokily.

"You're all three!" Connor replied laughing at my question. "And James we were laughing because Delilah had me a piggy back but couldn't run!"

"Oh." James said as he imagined me trying to run with Connor on my back. He then burst out laughing and me and Connor couldn't help but join in.

When we had finished laughing James nodded at Connor and he got up and left. I began to wander what was happening and got slightly nervous as I could hear Brad, Tristan and Connor giggling in the kitchen.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I asked as I jumped on my knees and slammed my arms down to face James.

"Well..." he copied me and faced me before carrying on "I was thinking that we could go out to dinner later, just us two?" His tone was a questioning one.

"That sounds lovely James! Can I know where we're eating or is it a surprise?" I asked eager to know. I'm looking forward to this date, I mean I love the boys they're like brothers to me but I feel like me and James need to spend some time just the two of us *queue song*.

"It's a surprise but I know you'll love it!In the meantime would you mind if I went to the gym?" He asked pushing his bottom lip out and putting his hands together.

"I guess you can..." James immediately threw himself at me and I fell back. He held himself over me and kissed me repetitively. When he finally stopped he hugged me. "It's not that big a deal..."

"I know but I needed an excuse to kiss you." James smiled as he looked into my eyes.

"You don't need an excuse, other than the fact that you love me!" I said as I lent in and kissed him again.

"Which of course I do!" He said whilst he briefly broke away and carried on kissing me. We broke away when we heard someone to the side of us clear their throat.

"Get a room!" I heard Connor say as we turned to look at the boys. Me and James giggled slightly but I stopped when I saw that Brad and Tristan were still missing Milly and Tilly.

"We did you just happened to enter it." James replied with that cheeky smile he does. Urgh is he trying to kill me?

"Shut up smarty pants." Tristan said jokily as he tried to cheer himself up.

"Anyway, I'd better go get ready for the gym." James said before giving me a peck on the cheek and going to his room. "Oh and I'll pick you up from yours at six!" He said before vanishing into his room. I stared at him as he left and I could the others grinning at me as I did. I whipped my head round to look at them and they looked away, Brad even started whistling.

"What?" I asked them snapping them back to reality. They just shrugged their shoulders at me. "Don't give me that you're up to something...what?"

"Oh it's not us who are up to something." Connor replied the grin stretching across his face again. The others laughed and I started getting nervous.

"What, James is up to something?" I asked as I started to panic.

"Yeah but you don't need to panic about it..." Tris said to me as he placed his hand on my shoulder reassuring me.

"Yeah don't worry it's really romantic what he has planned for you!" Brad said putting his girly voice on and fluttering his eyelashes. I laughed and just brushed the thought off.

"Seriously though you'll need a really nice dress!" Connor said sounding as serious as he could saying that. I thought if I had a nice dress and...

"Shit, I don't have any nice dresses!" I said trying to keep quiet so that James wouldn't hear.

"Well I think we might have to go shopping before you go on your date then." Brad said trying not to sound too excited.

James reappeared from his room in shorts, a vest and some trainers. I followed him to the door and kissed him in the doorway making me feel like we were in a film. I wrapped my arms around his neck and flicked my legs up as he picked me up. James put me down and I waved him off.

"We better go we've got six hours until I need to start getting ready!" as soon as I said this the boys clambered over the sofa and we were in Tristan's car before you could say supercalafragalisticexpialidotious.

Upon arriving on the high street we went in Topshop. I picked out some dresses and tried them on. For every dress I'd did a catwalk.

"No." Tris said when I walked out in a short blue dress which I didn't like.

"Definitely not!" Brad said shaking his head at a long grey dress that had a slit down one leg.

"Do you want me to have nightmares?" Connor asked when I came out in a slutty red dress which I don't even know why I had bothered to try on.

It came to the last dress and I opened the curtain to show the boys. Their jaws dropped and their eyes went wide.

"Is it that bad?" I asked embarrassed. None of them replied. "Okay." I muttered under my breath as I turned to take it off.

"Delilah...you look...stunning in this dress..." Brad said as I turned back round.

"Yeah this is the one!" Connor said his eyes still wide and he looked me up and down. Tristan just nodded his head and I laughed.

"Do you think James will like it?" I asked unsure.

"No, Delilah, I know so!" Tris said as he managed to get some words out. I looked down at the dress and smiled. It was a one shoulder, yellow chiffon dress that flowed. I have to admit I do like it!

"Great this dress it is then!" I said and the boys all grinned. I smiled back before turning to get changed into my clothes I'd came in. "Guys will I need some fancy shoes as well?"

"Oh yeah! Some heels would be nice!" Brad said in his girly voice. I laughed at him and so did the others.

Once I was changed I handed all the dresses bar the yellow one to the lady and headed to the shoe section. We had no luck until we found a pair if chunky white singer platforms, which are gorgeous. I then got a silver necklace and a chunky silver ring which had a yellow gemstone on it. We then grabbed some lunch from Subway and then mooched around some more shops before heading back to the apartment.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry there was no update last night, I went to see McBUSTED! Might write a fanfic about them? This is just a long filler for the next chapter! That'll be out tomorrow!

Thanks Fin! <3