Last Night.

Fuckin' hell...why do I do this to myself? I ask myself after waking up and feeling that my head is throbbing. I glance round and everyone is still asleep except James who isn't on the sofa so I carefully remove myself from between Connor's arms and go into the kitchen.!

"Morning James..." I say as I yawn.

"Morning!" He replies and he yawns too. "Thanks for making me yawn!"

"That's okay! How long have you been up?"

"Meh about half an hour...maybe a little less...cup of tea?"

"If you insist...but I should be making you tea because this is my house and you're my guest!"

"Oh it's fine I'm more awake than you so it makes more sense for me to make the tea...are the others up?"

"Nah they're still asleep...but my head is killing me!"

"Same here but it'll be fine come lunch time!" James says as he fills the kettle and sets it to boil. "At least I hope it will!"

I laugh and go stand next to him before hoisting myself up onto the counter.

The two of us stay in the kitchen and talk for a while. James makes the teas and he even makes some buttery toast to accompany it! I do notice though that he never mentions anything about us or what's happened the last six months. Me being me I really want to ask but I don't because I know that it would be awkward and bring back awful memories! Plus people always say to live in the now and not in the then...at least I think they do?

Suddenly we hear laughter from the lounge and make our way through to the others who are now all awake.

"Mornin' guys!" James says as he sits on the and gets under guess duvet. He gestures for me to sit next to him under the covers when he notices that I have goosebumps all over my legs. I gladly accept and he pulls the duvet over me.

"Morning..." Tilly groans from Tristan's chest.

"Hangover?" I ask her and she nods as she makes a noise resembling a yes.

"Major!" Tris adds before kissing the top of her head. "But she's still beautiful!"

"Can always rely on you to compliment me the morning after." Tilly says as she hugs him tighter.

"Yeah you can babe don't worry!" Tris cuddles her back and the two look like they've been together forever!

"Ain't they the cutest!" Mil says as she's sat between Brad's legs and messing with his hands.

"Yeah but you two are just as loved up!" Connor replies and Milly's cheeks flush bright red.

"I bloody hope so, fuckin' love this girl!" Brad says as he takes Mil's hands in his and pulls her into a kiss moving his hands to around her waist.

"Well, I need a shower!" Con says sensing the kind of awkward atmosphere that's beginning to linger. "De can I use your shower?"

"Course you can!" I answer and he jumps up and goes into the bathroom.

A few minutes later Connor pokes his head out of the door. "De, how do I work the shower?"

"I'll come show you!" I shout back as I remove the covers and walk through to the bathroom.

I knock on an Connor tells me to come in so I do an he's stood there with a towel wrapped around his hips. I'm not going to lie to you here guys he has a nice body and I find myself staring for a second before I snap out of it.

"Er you just have to turn this to make the water run faster or slower, then turn this one to change the temperature." I say to him and I switch it on for him before walking out. I shut the door and feel that my face is burning.