Drinking Games

It's a few days after the concert but after it we met a few fans and some of them apologised for their actions and asking for my signature! I know, I'm practically famous! A few continued to be bitches and blanked me or gave me dirty looks but you know what fuck them!

Anyways, it's the last day the boys are up in Manchester as I want to throw them a good send off so last night Milly and Tilly slept at mine so that we could rise early and set up the party! Obviously the early rise didn't happen but we're all up and it's only eleven so it's early enough! The guys are coming over at four for food, alcohol and some party games, ie truth or dare while drunk!

The three of us are in the kitchen looking rough as fuck as we eat our waffles and syrup, my favourite breakfast of all time, even though it is half eleven! When we have finished I go into the bathroom and shower myself before going upstairs and choosing the outfit that I will be sporting today! I decide that a pair of black skinny jeans ripped at the knee, a navy vest that stops just below my belly-button and my dark green and navy tartan flannel shirt tied around my hips is a good option for today since the guys are coming over!

Changed and a bit of mascara applied I go back downstairs and watch my new favourite music channel, Kerrang, on the tele. When Tilly and Mil come downstairs I'm just rocking out to a bit of Fall Out Boy so they laugh but do end up joining me for the last chorus! The song ends and we crash on the sofa out of breath.

"I am so unfit!" I say to the others give a wheezy laugh and the two nod as though to say "same".

The hours seem to take ages but it turns three and Tilly has just nipped out to buy another bottle of Smirnoff Ice so me and Mil sneak a shot from the bottle of vodka that's already open! We do it while she's out so that she won't know and because even though we love Tilly she's a lightweight meaning she would be smashed after one shot! However Tilly is the funniest drunk known to man! Milly and I quickly put the shot glasses back in the cupboard along with the vodka so she won't suspect a thing an she doesn't bless her...

Fourty-five minutes pass and the wait is excruciating...knowing there's full bottles of alcohol in the cupboard is the worst form of torture for an eighteen and two seventeen year olds! So it's a bloody good job the boys got here early! The doorbell rings out several times and there's a continuos rapping of knuckles on the door as we leap off the sofa and sprint to the door. I get there first and we all compose ourselves before opening the door casually.

"Hey!" I say and they look at us like we are fucking aliens!

"What the fuck...there's alcohol, you're not pissed and you just say hey!" Con says to us extremely surprised and I feel kind of offended. "No let's get this party fucking started...or...get the fuck in here and drink them shots?"

"Connor I am offended...I'll have you know, we are not alcoholics!" I say as seriously as I can before me, Milly and Tilly burst into fits of laughter.

"Whatever let's drink the night away!" James says and the guys look worried for some reason. I think nothing of it and we all run into the lounge apart from Mil who goes in the kitchen to grab all the shit!

"Er...Con can I speak to you a minute?" I ask Connor gesturing to my room.

"Sure thing!" he answers as we stand up and walk to my room.

"Why did you and the guys look so worried before when James said let's drink the night away?"

"Oh...er...well the last time he got drunk he...he held a knife to his chest threatening to...to..."

"It's okay you don't have to finish..." Connor has a tear in the corner of his eye so I hug him...even though it all happened so long ago the memory feels so fresh.