Texts, Facebook & Twitter

The next morning I woke up and went into the lounge to find my dad crashed out on the couch. The tele was still on so I turned it off before quietly grabbing some brioche.

I was walking back to my room when I saw a piece of paper in front of the door. When I picked up the piece of paper and all the boys' number, Facebook names and twitter account names were on there along with a note.

'Hey Delilah. We aren't in today because we have a signing but send us a text or a tweet! We might see you later.
The boys. X'

I tiptoed back to my room, jumped on my bed then grabbed my phone and tapped their numbers in. Then I added them on Facebook and followed them on twitter.

I went on my laptop for about 5 minutes before deciding to check my twitter.

@TheVampsBand followed you
@TheVampsBrad followed you
@TheVampsTristan followed you
@TheVampsConnor followed you
@TheVampsJames followed you

I was looking through my feed when I noticed that James had recently tweeted a picture of him and the boys. I liked it and then replied.

@DelilahMay: @TheVampsJames aww you guys look so cute all together at your signing sesh! :)

After posting this me and James kept tweeting each other back and forth.

@TheVampsJames: @DelilahMay thanks! ;) Hope you aren't missing us too much! :)

@DelilahMay: @TheVampsJames no, actually I'm having so much fun sitting here alone tweeting you! ;)

@TheVampsJames: @DelilahMay of course you are! ;)

I didn't reply to his tweet but I did send him and the others a text.

1 message to - Brad, Tristan, Connor & James

Hey it's Delilah. I was wondering if you wanted to come round to mine if you had time after your signing sesh?

2 minutes later...

1 message from - James

We should be back at about 2 but we'll need lunch so we'll be at yours at half past.

1 message to - James

Okey dokey! See you then.

My dad had gone out to meet a friend at 1 so I was alone for an hour until at 2 I heard the boys running into their apartment making as much noise as possible.

2:30 came round and I heard the rapping of knuckles and laughter behind my door.

I opened the door and they all ran in and jumped on the couch.

"Er...hey..." I said surprised.

"Hey! So what are we going to do?" Connor asked excitedly.

"Well, we could watch a film, not horror?" I asked glancing at James. He smiled which made me smile as well. "I have Ben & Jerry's and some popcorn we could have for snacks..."

"Might as well, we've got nothing else to do..." Tristan replied trying to be serious but I could tell he was joking.

"You guys can pick since I picked yesterday."

The boys chose to a film whilst I went in my kitchen and grabbed the Ben & Jerry's and popcorn. When I walked in the opening screen for Monster's University.

"I don't have this film..." I said confused as to where they'd got it from.

"We kind of assumed that we'd be watching a film, so we brought it round." Brad said looking over the back of the couch at me with his big brown eyes.