SLEEPOVER!

Me, Milly and Tilly practically sprinted to the boys' apartment, where we composed ourselves before knocking on the door. A smiley Connor answered the door.

"Welcome to our humble abode..." he stepped aside allowing us to go in. The tele was set up, awaiting someone to put a disc in, popcorn in the bowl, Doritos with dip, pillows on the floor and our crushes sat on the sofa each with a space for us next to them.

"We're letting you guys pick the film, but you know the drill! No horrors!" James said directing his comment at me.

"Aww poor James! he's too much of a scardy cat!" I said pushing my bottom lip out.

He chuckled and I laughed along with him, walking over to the DVD rack. I scammed through the rack until I reached the bottom where I saw a film I didn't expect to see.

"Why do you have this?" I asked shocked at the fact that they had this film.

"Oh, well Brad is a bit of a sucker for those romance films!" Tristan joked as Brad's face went the colour of a tomato.

"Well at least you can watch a horror film." I said as I looked at James accusingly.

James held his hands up in surrender with that innocent face he does. I smiled at him and put the film in.

"Ahh I love The Last Song!" Tilly screamed as she jumped on the sofa sitting next to Tristan. He took a quick glance at Tilly before looking away so nobody noticed but I did!

"Same! It's so cute!" Tristan said mocking Tilly's voice. She shot an evil glare his way and he just laughed causing the corners of her mouth to curve.

I put the disc in before jumping on the sofa between Connor and James. I felt so at home here with my two oldest best friends and another three new best friends. Before you think you missed one, james isn't my best friend he's a lot more than that, I you know what I mean! The film started and we were all fine up until the part where the dad says that he has cancer.

"Why didn't he just tell them?" Tilly sobbed

"Why does he have to have cancer? It's not fair!" Milly sobbed with her head burrowed in Brad's shoulder.

"I know!" Brad was also crying, I see what they meant by he wasn't good at the romance side of things.

I didn't think I would cry at this but I found myself sniffling and dabbing my eyes. I felt James look at me and got slightly embarrassed. I tried to hide my face from, both, him and Connor. suddenly I felt his muscular arm around me, he pulled me towards his chest where I placed my head. I put my hand slightly above his stomach and he smoothed my hair down with his. Suddenly, out of the blue, I felt his tender lips kiss my forehead. The moment was perfect, I wanted to stay here forever. I looked across the Milly who was tightly cuddled with Brad and Tilly who was sat on Tristan's lap crying into his chest. James then gently rested his chin on the top of head.

"It's okay. Don't cry!" James whispered in my ear, I could feel his warm breath against my cold skin.

I cuddled closer to him as he hugged me tighter, still being gentle. My tears stopped and I stopped sniffling. The film didn't matter, I'm here with James and we're closer than ever before.

We carried on watching the film still curled up together, but when it finished I felt like I had to get up so as not to make it awkward.

"I'm going to go put my pjs on!" I said cheerily, James looked slightly upset by the fact that I had removed myself from his grasp.

"I'll come with you." Milly said wiping the tears from her eyes. Tilly did the same but couldn't get any words out.

"You guys can change in my room! Second on the left!" Connor shouted after us as we headed down the corridor.