His Confession

Tilly's P.O.V

Me and Milly leave in 4 days...that means 4 days until I leave London and go back to boring Manchester. Don't get me wrong I love Manchester but it's not the same without Delilah, she made everything so fun. Also I'm going to miss the boys, one a bit more than the others...but we aren't talking about that. I wing my legs round off the bed and rubbed my eyes before stretching. I was the last one up as per usual but there were some deep laughs coming from the lounge. I started to head to the lounge until a huge crash came from the bathroom. I ran over to check that whoever was inside was okay, I knocked first and made sure that if they were indecent they could make themselves decent.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I opened the door.

"Yeah. I've just smashed a bottle of perfume though and it's kind of stain my T-shirt." It was Tristan and there was glass on the floor. He was looking at the wet patch on his white T-shirts. You could see through his shirt and it stuck to his skin, he is so pale. I couldn't help but laugh until I saw he had cut his hand on a piece of glass.

"Tristan, your hand, is it okay?" I took hold of his hand and examined it to check there was no glass stuck in it.

"Yeah it's fine." When I looked up and Tristan was looking at me but he looked away.

"Let me clean your hand." I lead him to the sink and grabbed a flannel and rinsed it in the water. I then dabbed Tristan's cut gently, he winced but I carried on. It was at this point that I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Wow what a sight, I mean my hair...just wow. Tristan must have noticed because he laughed slightly.

"You look great don't worry." He's so sweet even when he's in pain.

"Thanks." I looked down and bandaged up his hand. "All done."

"Thanks nurse." Tristan hugged me and I hugged him back, how could I not.

The two of us walked into the lounge and everyone looked at us with accusing eyes. I suddenly felt nervous, what have I done?

"Where have you two been and what was that crash?" Tilly asked as a smile danced on her lips.

"I just woke up and heard a crash from the bathroom which was Tristan smashing a perfume bottle. He cut his hand so I helped him bandage it up." I answered not thinking anything of it.

"Yeah sorry about whoever'so perfume that was, I'll buy them a new one." Tristan said guiltily.

"Oh it's fine, I barely use that one!" I replied trying to lessen his guilt. Everyone then went back to watching Avatar. Delilah had her head on James lap as he stroked the side of her face. Milly and Brad were sat on the other sofa but weren't as intimate probably because they aren't dating but they like each other. Milly's backing down. I went and sat next to Connor who was on the same sofa as Delilah and Brad. Tristan sat with Milly and Brad.

We watched the film and when it was near the end Tristan got up and went out of the apartment. Everyone looked at the door but just left him to it but I couldn't help myself from getting up and running after him. I knocked on the boys' apartment door but he wasn't in there. I then heard the elevator door open but nobody was there. I went to investigate and the doors shut on me. There was a sticky note on the ground floor button.

'Follow the sticky notes.'

I pushed the ground floor button and got out holding the note in my hand. There was another note on the leaf of the plant outside the elevator.

'This way -->'

I followed the note out onto the street and there were notes all over the wall. I kept following the notes until I was at the edge of a field and I found one that said...