Leaving Me

Milly's P.O.V

I can't believe me and Tilly have to leave today. Why can't we stay a bit longer? I woke up this morning exhausted after having barely slept last night. What makes matters worse is the fact that I have to pack all my things and that I'm leaving with Brad hating me.

I had chosen to wear my joggers and Arctic Monkeys T-shirt for the journey and Tilly had chosen the same except she was wearing a Vampire Weekend top. Delilah was just as stylish as ever wearing dark blue skinny jeans that were slightly wrinkled at the bottom, a tucked in black three-quarter length sleeved top that had a tiger on it, her usual bracelets and black army boots.

At 10:30 there was a knock at the door and I answered hoping it was Brad but stood there in the corridor was James, Connor and Tristan. But no Brad. I let them all in trying to look happy but failing, epically!

"You guys know the train isn't coming until twelve." Till said as she ran in the room an straight to Tristan and kissed him like it was natural.

"We know but we don't want you to miss your train and we want to take you out for lunch before you leave.' Tristan was so upset that Tilly was leaving and he tried to be strong for her.

"And we can't stand being around a moody Brad!" Connor said before realising what he had said. "Sorry Milly!"

"About what?" I asked attempting to not seem bothered but he saw straight through me.

"Shall we go then?" James asked trying to break the awkwardness as Delilah took hold of his hand.

"I guess we have to..." Tilly said as Tristan took her suitcase in one hand and her hand in the other.

Connor took my suitcase and put his arm around my shoulder and squeezed me tightly as if to say sorry. James and Delilah walked at the back hand in hand. The two of them were made for each other and the same goes for Tilly and Tristan. Then there's just me on my own, I have Connor but he's like a brother.

Me and Connor went in Tristan's car with Tilly because his car has a bigger boot than James' also we thought they'd want to be alone. Tristan kept his hand locked with Tilly's and rested it on her thigh for the whole journey. Indicating was slightly difficult but they worked it out between them.

Upon arriving at the train station, we all piled out and the boys, being the gentlemen the are, grabbed our suitcases for us. We then headed to Subway where we planned to meet Delilah and James. However before we got to Subway Connor grabbed my arm stopping me dead in my tracks.

"Milly, you know it makes me sad knowing that you're leaving here without knowing how Brad feels about you." he avoided eye contact and had a solemn expression on his face.

"Connor, there's no feeling between us, he's made it obvious by the fact that he isn't here." I began to carry on walking but Connor stopped me again. I turned to face him and he looked me directly in the eye.

"Don't give me that! I know exactly how you both feel about each other and you are both throwing away something that has the potential to be beautiful!" Connor had raised his voice towards the end and has then stormed off, leaving me stood there in the middle of the station.

I decided to take a short detour before going to Subway. All I could think about was how much I love Brad and how much I wished he was here now. I'm leaving and he can't even show up! Once I had finally finished arguing with myself in my head, I headed back to Subway where I could see everyone laughing through the window.

I went to open the door but I was stopped by a warm hand grasping my own and pulling me round. I was immediately pulled into a hug and I knew who it was.