Xbox 360

We didn't see the boys yesterday, but me and the girls went out shopping. I bought some new clothes and a Xbox 360! My dad had already plugged it in and set it up!

I shoved my trackies with a hoodie on and ran over to the boys' apartment yelling at Milly and Tilly on the way out. I banged on the door with both hands, not even trying to hide my excitement! An exhausted Connor answered the door, rubbing his eye with his hair knotted.

"It's like ten thirty! What are you doing awake?" Connor said his eyes half closed.

"Like you said it's ten thirty...and...I've got an Xbox!" I practically squealed the word 'Xbox' as I just wanted to play on it so much! Connor had perked up at what I said and his eyes widened.

"360?" He asked his facial expression changing to a questionable one as if to ask are you being serious.

I nodded my head grinning from ear to ear like a child who had just entered Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Connor grinned with me his facial expression totally different to that of the one when he had answered the door.

"We'll be right over."

He shut the door and I heard him yell to the others.

"GET UP! DELILAH'S GOT AN XBOX 360!"

The, once, silent room began to rumble with noise from each corner of it. I waltzed back into my room where Milly and Tilly stood grins on their faces.

"Are the boys coming over?" Tilly asked still grinning but as I nodded both of them squealed like they were about to meet a famous boy band...oh wait, they are!

We all crashed on the coach and I turned my new Xbox on, I created my avatar making it look like me as much as possible. There was a mass of banging that then came from the door. I was about to go answer it when Milly and Tilly started racing towards the door, arguing on the way. They answered the door and James and Connor ran in, leapt over the sofa and sat either side of me. On the other hand, Tristan and Brad had seen Tilly and Milly and stopped to talk to them slowly making their way over here. They sat on the other sofa still gazing into each other's eyes. Connor had noticed and cleared his throat but it didn't stop them. James then had a go and cleared his throat a little louder than Connor. Still nothing, I then got up walked over to the door opened it quietly then slammed it making everyone bar myself jump out of their skin.

"There we go!" I said as I walked back to the sofa dusting off my hands.

"Sorry." Brad said, his cheeks a rosy red, looking down at his hands. Milly giggled at him and he cracked a smile just for her, sweet.

"Can I make me next?" Connor asked in an annoying, whinny voice as I handed him the controller.

Everyone made their avatars, which took Milly and Tilly ages, then we went on MWF3 which was so fun! I was amazing at it, where as Brad, bless him, was awful at it and couldn't hit any of his targets. It was James' turn to go up against one of us.

"I challenge you, Delilah, to a rematch!" James said pointing to me and smirking.

"Well, James, I accept!" I said taking the other remote off of Tristan who had just played against Tilly.

I swapped to my account then gave James an evil glare, as a joke, he glared back and then we started the match. It was intense I have to say!

All was going swell up until Tristan 'accidentally' knocked my remote out of my hand meaning James had the chance to kill me which he took with both hands and did an evil laugh after completing his mission.

"Hey! No fair, I could've killed you had Tristan not kicked my remote out of my hands!" I threw Tristan the evils but he just shrugged his shoulders chuckling to himself.

I returned to the game full concentration, but had an idea to earn that kill back. There was a minute left of the game and I quickly got up and jumped onto James' lap meaning he couldn't see the screen or control his character very well. I took advantage and killed him twice in a row. Just before I killed him for a third time the game ended and yet again I had won!

"You cheated!" James demanded like the sore loser he is!

"You cheated first!" I argued back acting like the two year old I am at heart.

"Technically, Tristan cheated. I didn't tell him to!"

"Just accept the fact that I beat you again!" I said putting emphasis on the 'again'.

"I guess I'm going to have to do something about it!"

Before I could react James had jumped on my knee crushing my legs. I cried out whilst laughing at our childish ways. He then started wriggling inflicting more pain in my legs, and to make matters worse he tickled me but I couldn't escape because he was stopping me. I laughed and then I started crying I was laughing that much!

After 2 minutes James finally stopped and I wiped the tears off my face everyone was laughing as well. I guess I have a contagious laugh...

"You guys, seriously need to get a room!" I heard Tilly say through her laughter, I looked at her and she took the hint. Don't bring that up!

We carried on playing on the Xbox for the rest of the day and it came to tea time and we were starved as we hadn't had any lunch.

"Err, I'm starving!" Connor moaned putting the controller down. I got up to go search my cupboards for something but there was nothing, they were empty. I guess dad forgot to go shopping yesterday!

"There's nothing in sorry guys!" I said feeling kind of guilty.

"You could come round to ours, you haven't been round in a while Delilah and Milly and Tilly have never been!" Brad asked mainly wanting Milly to come round, you never know maybe he'll show her his bedroom!

"Sure! Sounds fun!" Milly was quick to answer which made me chuckle a bit.

"In fact why don't we have a slumber party?" Tristan said in a camp voice causing everyone to burst out laughing.

We agreed and grabbed some over night necessities such as toothbrush, pyjamas and a few other bits and bobs. I can't believe we're having a sleep over with four guys, one of whom is my crush! I have to keep my thoughts and emotions under control!

----------------------------------------------

Oooo cliffhanger! I know it's really short but it's just a filler for the next chapter also I was extremely busy today and wanted to get this chapter out.

Hope you guys are enjoying this please, please, please give me some feedback! It really helps me with what I write! Thanks to those of you who vote for my chapters it means a lot to me!

Thanks Fin! <3