First Introductions

It's Saturday and I haven't seen the boys since Sunday because they've been busy at meetings with Joe (their manager) which has left me lonely. I have been texting them though, James especially!

I put my hoodie on and logged onto my Skype, because me and the girls are supposed to be talking today, like we do every Saturday. However when I look who's online their names aren't there...

It came to ten past nine and I shut my laptop. They've forgotten me already I've only been gone for a week and two days, not that I'm counting!

A few seconds later a vigorous knocking came from the apartment, it's a good job my dad was out. I dragged myself off of my bed and drifted to the door. I am pretty upset that Milly and Tilly aren't on today.

Looking at my feet I opened the door and when I looked up I was shocked...

"SUPRISE!" Milly and Tilly are here in London!

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as they came in and hugged me as tight as possible.

"We missed you!" Milly said but I wasn't convinced in the slightest.

I pulled away from the two of them and gave them the look.

"Don't lie! You want to meet the boys!" I grinned knowing them all to well.

"Alright you got us, but before we meet them we want to talk to you!" Tilly said admitting defeat as Milly ran and leapt onto the couch.

Me and Tilly ran over and joined her.

"So, how is James?" Milly asked mischievously.

"He's alright..." I answered trying to seem like I didn't really care, even though I did.

"Come on, there's more than that...has he asked you?" Tilly asked knowing that there is more between me and James.

"Asked what?" I played along with the oblivious trick.

"Delilah, has he asked you out?" Milly asked desperate to know the truth.

"No...I don't think he even likes me..." I replied kind of put down by the thought of it.

"Aww, Delilah he does!" Milly said trying to cheer me up.

"Yeah I know he does just from the way he looked at you last Saturday on Skype!" Tilly said helping Milly cheer me up.

"Can we move on from James?" I asked desperate to change topic as it was putting me down.

"Yeah, of course, shall we play Just Dance? I brought 2 and 3..." Tilly asked knowing that I love that game.

"Hell yeah!" I replied laughing as both Milly and Tilly were leaning in closer and closer.

They both cheered as they had made a break through and Tilly put the disc in the Xbox. I brought a tub of Pringles through knowing wed get peckish.

After playing for about 15 minutes there was a knocking at the door. I answered it knowing exactly who it would be.

"Tristan!" I said throwing my arms around his neck as he put his around my waist and lifted me off the ground making me laugh.

"Hey! Me and the boys were wondering if you wanted to do something today since we haven't seen you in, like, four days?" Tristan asked looking rather distracted by something. "What's that noise?"

"Oh, that's just the Xbox. Milly and Tilly are playing on Just Dance."

"Milly...and Tilly?" He asked trying to stop the smile that was surfacing on his face.