Skype Call

I woke up quite early this morning but didn't feel tired.

I got out of bed and opened my curtains to see the sunlight reflecting off the buildings. Based on the weather I put on my studded denim shorts, Ramones vest, black army boots and, of course, my bracelets. I put some mascara and eyeliner which I did a little flick with.

I then went into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal.

After finishing it I went back to my room and went on Skype on my laptop.

Me and my two best friends had this tradition where on a Saturday we would all be on Skype by 9 o'clock then we would all talk. it was even more important that we kept up the tradition now because I had moved.

I clicked the call button and of course both Milly and Tilly answered. Screams came flooding from my laptop speakers.

"AHHH! Aww Delilah I miss you!" Tilly said in her sad voice which made me miss her more than I already did.

"Me too!" Milly shouted.

Tilly had short reddy hair, and greeny/brown eyes and she was like me, shorter than the average. Milly on the other hand was average height but she had a reddish brown hair colour, chocolatey brown eyes and she had a freckled face.

"Ive missed you guys too!" I said into the webcam.

"Soo, how's London?" Tilly asked excitedly.

"It's alright, I just wish you guys were here with me!" I replied.

"We wish we were there too!" Milly said lingering on the 'too'.

"Maybe one weekend you could come visit me?" I asked hopeful that they'd say yes.

"Of course we will!" They both said in unison.

I laughed at them and they joined in.

"Have you met anybody you'd like to tell us about?" Milly asked.

"Well, there are four boys who live across the corridor who are really nice. One of them invited me round yesterday!"

"Ooo, get in there Delilah!" Tilly said winking at the webcam. "So is there a special someone?" She said grinning.

"Well, James is really..."

I didn't get time to reply before the door burst open and the boys walked in as I flipped my head round.

"What?" James asked smirking.

"Oh...er..." I just started making funny noises because I didn't know what to say "Kind!" I suddenly blurted out.

I could roaring laughter from my laptop. The boys then joined in and ran over all piling onto my bed.

When the laughter had stopped the boys all said hey to Milly and Tilly.

"Oh, hey..." Milly said looking at them as if she recognised them.

"Wow, I can't believe it's you guys..." Tilly said in shock.

"Oh, so you know them but I don't!" I snapped back in a jokey kind of way.

Milly, Tilly and the boys began laughing again. I joined in as well finding it hard to resist.

"Can I just ask who you two are?" Tristan asked trying not to sound too eager.

"Oh yeah. Haha! I'm Milly!"

"And I'm Tilly. We're Delilah's oldest and best friends!" Tilly said smiling.

I could tell by the look on her face when Tristan asked them who they were that she liked him! She couldn't make it any more obvious.

"Well it's really nice to see you, I mean we haven't exactly met you yet." Brad said laughing.

When I looked at him I could see him looking at Milly awe-struck. Tristan was also looking at Tilly with a hint of love in his eyes.

I heard Milly's mum shouting in the background.

"Coming mum!" Milly shouted before turning back to face the webcam. "Well I have to go take my dogs for a walk! Nice seeing you Delilah!"

"Yeah, nice seeing you...all of you! Bye!" Tilly said sadly.

"See you soon, hopefully!" I said.

"Bye" the boys said together.

Me, Milly and Tilly all went in and hugged the webcam then I shut my laptop and I turned to the boys.

"So, how did you get in?" I asked them confused.

"Your dad let us in." Connor replied.

"Oh, was there something you wanted to tell or ask me?"

"Er, yeah. We were wondering if you'd like to come with us shopping?" James asked looking straight at me.

"Yeah! That sounds fun!" I said a bit too eagerly.

I jumped off my bed grabbed some money and put it in my purse. I took my black and red tartan bag shoved my purse in it and swung it on my back. I then went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth, leaving the boys sat on my bed.

When I went back in all the boys but James were stood huddled around something.

"Hey! What are you looking at?" I asked concerned as to what they were looking at.

I managed to get a glimpse it was my old teddy that I'd had since I was 2 years old. It was a small, blue lamb that had a ribbon around its neck.

"Aww, still need to sleep with a teddy now do we?" Brad asked in his best mothering voice, whilst dangling it in front of my face.

"No!" I snapped snatching the lamb off of him. "I've had this since I was two! It reminds me of my grandma, who gave it to me!"

"Come on guys, don't be tight!" James said from the corner of the room.

"Thanks." I looked over at James who smiled at me sweetly. "Shall we go then?"

Connor turned and walked out the door.

"You can take that as a yes!" Tristan said making sure that I understood.

----------------------------------------------

That was a close one for Delilah, lucky she made it through. :)

Don't forget to give me feedback. If you want to see Delilah's outfits go to my tumblr and twitter both of which are @ola-fin my blog is dedicated to this so... You can also see them in the photo section by clicking the i in the circle then the last tab.

Milly and Tilly are both based on two of my friends who also love The Vamps. Go follow them on twitter @tildajones123 and @millysophierose

Thanks Fin! <3