He's My...Friend

It's Milly and Tilly's eighth day here and they have 6 days left, before they have to go back to Manchester. Also yesterday me and James went to the cinema after having our first kiss together, which have I told you was beyond perfect! Everything is going so well but I don't know whether me and James are you know...boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm the kind of person who won't ask as well meaning that James will have to say something or ask me.

Unlike usual I was the last one up and I could smell toast in the kitchen. I put my 'I <3 NY hoodie' on do I didn't get cold. I was expecting to see Milly and Tilly sat gossiping in the kitchen but and across an even better sight (no offence guys)! Stood there in some denim shorts that stopped just above the knee and a white T-shirt with the sleeves rolled up was my boyfr...my friend.

"Morning beautiful!" James looked at me and smiled showing all of his pearly whites.

"Morning!" I replied the same cheeriness he showed me. I walked over to him and he pulled me into kiss him, he put his arms around my waist so I couldn't escape. I have to stand on my tippy toes but that just makes him laugh.

"How do you like your toast?" he asked pulling away but keeping his left arm my waist.

"Buttered with lots of honey on top. Thanks!"

"That's how I have my toast. Anyway what do you want to do today?" James asked as he looked for the honey. He was looking in the wrong cupboard, bless him, so I got it out for him.

"We should go shopping!"

"Yeah sounds fun, are the others coming or just us two?"

"Do you mind if the others tag along? It's just I only have six more days with Milly and Tilly before they leave."

"Hey it's fine, I don't mind! So long as you're happy!" His smile made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He handed me my toast and I took a bite.

"Thanks James!" I offered him a bite of my toast which he gladly accepted. However he went for the toast and I pulled it away.

"Hey, give us a bite then!" I offered him the toast only to pull it away again, I did it one more time before I had to run away. However James did manage to catch me and pulled me in so he could get the toast. He then pecked my cheek and let me eat the rest of my toast. Once I had finished I went to my room and had a shower before getting dressed. I decided to wear the dark green Doc Martens James bought me, dungarees shirts, a daisy patterned T-shirt with the sleeves rolled up slightly and my black H&M top hat.

When I was dressed I went through to the lounge where James was sat on the sofa. He heard me coming though so he had turned so that he was looking over the back of it.

"Give us a twirl."

I did exactly that holding my hat so it wouldn't fall off then posing at the end.

"Gorgeous!" He said as he got up off the sofa and made his way over to me.

"Shame I can't say the same thing about you!" Straight after I said this and I ran straight out the apartment door and banged on the boys' door.

"Open the door, quick!" just as James came out of my apartment the door opened and I ran in and tried to shut the door but James being as strong as he is managed to open it. I then ran round the sofa and used it against him. Just as I thought I was winning lanky, being Tristan, took my hat!

"Hey, give that back!" I yelled at him jumping to try and get it but I was too short. I mean I can barely reach his wrist.

"James catch!" Tristan threw my hat to James like it was a frisby. James caught it and I looked at him with my best puppy dog eyes and pushed my bottom lip out.