Preparations

Milly's P.O.V

The boys have just arrived at Manchester and we're headed to their apartment. Me, Brad, Tilly and Tris are in one taxi and James, Delilah and Connor are in front in another taxi.

"How far is your hotel?" Tilly asked eager to get there so she could snog Tris's face off. She hasn't shut up about him since we got back to Manchester from London!

"Not too far now." Tris answered as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and squeezed her causing her to giggle.

"Good I was thinking we could have a partay?" Tilly asked pumping her fists in the air.

"Yeah, sounds fun!" Brad replied smiling.

"There's one problem...we can't have it at mine..." And after Tilly had said this everyone turned and looked at me with their best puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes at them before saying...

"Fine then, but no more than thirty people...and they have to be people we know...and get along with!"

Everyone screamed and clapped their hands earning the evils from the driver. A familiar sounding song started playing on the radio.

"Excuse me, could you turn the radio up please?" I asked the driver and he did as I requested. "Thank you!" We listened and we all knew it straight away.

"I talk a lot of shit when I'm drinking baby, I know I go a little too fast! Don't mind all my friends I know they're all crazy, but they're the only friends that I have..." All of us sang along to Can We Dance and we all knew the words, obviously! When the song finished we laughed together for a while before the driver told us that we had arrived at the hotel. We all clambered out and the boys grabbed their cases. Connor, James and Delilah were talking to the receptionist, probably checking in.

"Guys, we should walk in like they do in 21 Jump Street!" I whispered to the others and they all smiled and nodded at my genius plan.

"Hell yeah!" Tris agreed and high-fived me.

"Right Milly and Brad go in front and then Tris and myself will walk behind." Tilly said after huddling us in a circle with our arms around each other's necks. We composed ourselves and got into formation. Me and Brad pushed the doors open and I pulled on the collar of my jacket before pointing at a random person like I knew them Brad was doing the same only he had done the 'bro hand shake' with a man who had tufty grey hair.

"How's it hanging Brenda? Gary ma' main man!" I yelled as I bumped fists with a stranger who looked so confused. I then heard the door burst open again and Tilly and Tris entered.

"Ay, Mark you de man!" Tris said as he clicked his fingers before pointing at him.

"Yo g-dawg long time no see!" Tilly yelled as she grabbed a man's hand and pulled him into her chest before slapping her hand on his back. The man just gave her a look of pure confusion but she carried on. After making our entrance we 'swag walked' over to Delilah, James and Connor who were keeling over in fits of laughter.

"That was fucking hilarious!" Connor managed to say through his laughter.

"It was all Milly's idea." Brad said gesturing to me and I took my bow as the others applauded me.

We all then headed to the room that the boys would be staying in and it was bloody massive! We could have the party here but we don't want to have to pay for the stuff that may break and people complain about it, because they're jealous that they ain't invited! The boys unpacked and us girls helped them so we could get to organising the party sooner. I was helping James whilst Delilah was helping Connor.