Sunny Stormy Vanity [A Black...

By Lyra_Vicious

Sunny Stormy Vanity, a 20 year old girl who is the one and only sister of Dahvie Vanity who is in a famous b... More

Sunny Stormy Vanity [A Black Veil Brides Love Story]
A BBQ Gone Wrong
Start of Warped Tour
Fights, Enemies...And Newest band to Warped Tour
Meeting Falling In Reverse and Interviews
Pranks and Silly String
Goodbyes and Confessions
New Relationships & A Confession
He's Back & He's Staying
A Fallen Angel
Memories
Everything Is Falling Apart
A New Start
Things Never Stay Perfect
All We Can Do Is Hope & Pray
An Unexpected Surprise
Meet Adrian Fedricks
A Star in the Sky
Were Gathered Here Today For Vanah
Not the Same Sunny
The New Gang & Clubbing Incidents
The Undying Love Confession
IMPORTANT NEWS

Accidents Happen

3.7K 36 11
By Lyra_Vicious

[Sunny's Point Of View]

I stood there frozen staring wide-eyed at Josh Hastings, my butthole ex boyfriend. He's 2 years older than me and he ALWAYS abused me, I hated him so much. He was leaning against my brother's tour bus and smirking.

"What's wrong Sunny? No 'Josh your here!'?"

"W-w-why are y-y-you here..."

He walked towards me and stroked my cheek. "To see my beautiful girl of course."

I slapped his hand away and snapped, "I'm not your 'girl' I never was and I never EVER will be again."

He let out a low deep chuckle. "Ah, babe, that's one of the things I love about you...Your fiesty."

I shoved him and stomped away. "Get out of here Josh."

He ran up to me and fell in step. "You and I both know I'm not gonna leave without you."

"You don't need me go be with your...Girl toy."

"I broke up with her, she got boring."

I turned towards him and slapped him, hard.

"What is wrong with you?! You treat every single girl like crap! You disgust me! You know maybe if you didn't abuse me and make little googly eyes at EVERY GIRL YOU SAW! I would still be with you! But to bad buddy YOU LOST ME!!"

My cheeks were puffed out, my chest was heaving, and I could tell my face was red like a strawberry. It happens when I get mad. Josh stood here holding his cheek staring at me wide-eyed.

"Look Sunny...I'm sorry I didn't mean to abuse you."

"Save the sorry talk Josh you know I'm a person who doesn't forgive buttholes like you."

I was about to walk about then he grabbed my wrist, and dragged me away I was about to scream, but he covered my mouth. He tied a cloth around my mouth and tied my hands together with a rope. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, I squirmed but, that did nothing. He opened a car door and put me in, he went around and got in the dirvers side. My eyes grew wide.

Oh crappo, Josh was kidnapping me and no one was here to witness! He started up the car and drew out of the parking lot, some people were camping from last night but, they all paid no attention. He started driving faster and faster. I started to get sorta sick. There was no cars out...Then one just barely turned the corner and it was in our lane...I squeezed my eyes shut and just prayed this wasn't the end for me.

[Jake's Point Of View]

I stepped off the bus, looking around for Sunny. Maybe it was time to start hanging out with her again I mean Ella is gone now, I have been distant from her and the boys. I walked over to the Blood On The Dance Floor bus, she was probably over there. I knocked and Dahvie walked over and opened the door.

"Hey Jake! So your alive."

I let out a small chuckle. "Yeah, sorry about being really distant."

"It's cool man but, don't apologize to me you might wanna apologize to Sunny."

"Uh, actually that's sorta why I came here...I wanted to talk to Sunny."

"Umm...She's not here."

"She isn't?"

"Nope didn't see her walk on..."

"She looked like she was walking this way."

Dahvie's eyes grew wide and he walked back in the bus I stepped on and saw Jayy and Billy sitting on the couch sitting there and laughing, they saw me and waved. Dahvie came running into the living room part and said, "Where could she be?!"

Jayy looked back and forth between us. "What's going on?"

"Sunny walked off of our bus and she looked like she was going to come over here but, I guess she's not."

The four of us stepped off the bus and just then we heard a loud boom, and screams started to fill the air. All the bands got off the bus wondering what was going on. We walked over to the entrance and this young teenage girl was freaking out yelling at people. I walked over and leaned over the fence.

"Hey, what's going on?"

She looked at me fear in her eyes. "There was this car crash! It's horrible! Everyone is calling the ambulance."

I looked at the others I had this sick feeling in my stomach.

I gulped, "Did you see who was in the car?"

Another girl answered. "We only saw one car it had a guy with long black hair a little like yours, and the girl her hair was blonde with blue and purple streaks. She was pale and she was all tied up."

I then jumped over the fence and ran to go find the accident. I knew the others were following close behind me. My heart was pounding and my head was throbbing. Oh gosh please let it not be Sunny. Please, please, please.

I ran up to the big group of people, and pushed my way through, there was a red car and a black one the cars collided horibbly. No one would step up there was a girl is purple hair she was hanging out of the passenger side window, and the boy in the drivers seat he was just sitting there his head back and he was bleeding badly. That was in the red car...The black car I stepped forward to see. The driver was just hanging out of the door, then I saw a pale arm laying across the front. I stepped even closer...Oh gosh pleas- and there was Sunny. There was was just barely hanging through the window, glass was all around her, and there was this huge piece of glass stabbed in her stomace. I ran up to her and reached out and touched her hair. It was all covered in blood. I shook her arm lightly.

"Sunny?"

I grabbed her hand and interwined our fingers. Tears started to slowly drip down.

"Please Sunny open you eyes. Please."

The driver that had Sunny groaned and crawled out of the car. I went out and pulled him out. I threw him on the ground and got on him and started punching him.

"You bastard! You see what you did?! You took away the girl that I love! You deserve to fucking die!!!"

I kept punching him over and over. Then Andy and Ashley pulled me off of him I struggled but, they wouldn't let me go. Dahvie made his way through the crowd and saw the cars, he saw Sunny and ran towards her.

"Sunny!!! Please wake up!!! Oh god please don't die!!!!"

He broke into uncontrolable sobs and just started to scream in pain, the girl in the other car she also started screaming she had gain concious and she couldn't get out. The boy in the other car was just groaning, and the boy who took Sunny just laid on the ground unconcious. All the bands were crying and some of them were holding me and Dahvie back to keep us from running to Sunny, I glanced around looking at everyone screaming and calling the police and hostpital.

All the noise started to just fade, everyone was looking at me and asking if I was okay. I just sat there staring not knowing what to say, an ambulance pulled up and police cars. Paramedics climbed out yelling at one another, and police started pushing people back. I slowly made my way to Sunny. Her delicate body just laid there, eyes closed. I'm pretty sure she was getting paler and paler, paramedics started to pull her out carefully. I stood there watching. Just in the distant I could hear everyone just yelling, then flashbacks just started going through my head.

The billion amazing conversations me and Sunny had, I remember her singing once to us. I can remember the way she would smile and me and laugh at my stories and jokes. There was just this one perfect moment where she was going to bed and I was looking over at her she opened the door and stepped on the first step. I called her name and her turned around and the light was just perfect. She smiled and waved goodnight. It was just perfect.

My little flashbacks were interupted by a policemen who put his hand on my shoulder.

"Son, are you related to any of these people?"

"Uh..um...I know the blonde girl."

"Would you like to ride with her to the hostpital?"

"Y-y-yes please."

I got in the ambulance with Sunny and Dahvie, Jayy, and Andy was there. The amublance started up and turned on the siren. I reached for Sunny's pale fragile hand and intertwined out fingers. Andy quietly sang Saviour. I buried my head in the crook of her neck and whispered, "Please don't leave us Sunny...I love you with all of my heart, I can't live without you I should have left Ella and have been with you...I need you please stay."

The amublance pulled up to the hostpital and they pulled Sunny out, paramedics rolled her in and they started yelling at nurses and doctors.

One paramedic lady yelled, "HER HEART HAS STOPPED!!!!! WE NEED TO GET HER INTO THE EMERGENCY ROOM FAST!!!"

I ran up to them. "WHAT?! Will she be able to live?!!?!?"

A nurse held me back.

"Sweetheart it's okay their gonna do whatever they can."

She told us to all sit down in the waiting room, there was no one in there. All the bands filled up the whole room...Well not ALL the bands just the bands who knew and cared about Sunny, some were crying, some sat there with sad looks, some with blank looks, most of our eyes were bloodshot red, some had our eyes buried in our hands. The only sound in the room was the TV and the quiet sobs.

Then the news came on, it was about the car accident.

"Thank you Karen, I'm Shannon Cult here reporting about a terrible car accident. Two cars were going at top speed and just collided together. One car had two young teenagers about around the age of eighteen, they were apparently heading home from a party and were both drunk. The boy who was the driver Aaron Banos was going top speed and made a sharp turn, but he didn't notice he turned into the wrong lane, and didn't have time to turn away to get out of the other cars way. With Aaron Banos was his girlfriend, Chloe Goldsmith, her parents called the police department earlier reporting her missing. According to her friends she had snuck out of the house to go to a party Mr. Aaron Banos persuading her into going to, the party. They both drank when Chloe told Aaron she would drive them both home, turns out something different happened.

"Now in the other car was a young man about the age of twenty two his name is Josh Hastings, he was going at top speed but, was not drunk no one knows why he was going top speed at all questions will be asked from him once he regains consciousness, the girl in the car with Josh Hasting was a young girl the age of twenty her name is Sunny Vanity. Policemen asked around people who were near by and a few of them said they saw Josh carrying Sunny away from a fairpark all tied up and had a cloth tied around her mouth, police say Josh could be kidnapping her. But for what? Again I say question will be asked of Josh Hasting later on.

"I know very little of the injuries of the four people, Chole Goldsmith suffers from two broken arms, a broken legs, dislocated foot, and many stitches on her head. Josh Hasting suffers of skull damage, a broken leg. And for Aaron Banos well, the boy walks away with no serious injuries just a few scratches. And for Sunny Vanity....She has gotten the worse, that is all I have been told about her. She is the first one in the emergency room and doctors and nurses will do whatever it takes to save her. I will get told everything else later on...I'm Shannon Cult. Your local news...Back to the news room."

We all sat there staring at the screen...Sunny got the worse? What did she get exactly? How is it that Aaron Banos walks away with nothing but scratches!? How is it that Josh Hastins only gets a skull damage and broken leg?! What if Sunny dies?! The door opened and in stepped a doctor. His scrubs were covered in blood.

"Are you all here for Sunny Stormy Vanity?"

We all nodded and he sighed, "Well were not completley done with her, we got two other doctors in there still working but, I thought I should come tell you all...Sunny suffers many things that I will not list at the momeny but, she only has 17.5 percent of surviving. If she survives she won't be herself. She'll be different...She'll hardly remember anything just a little bit, you'll have to teach her the basics of walking, talking, hand movement, arm movement, stuff like that. She'll slowly regain her memory though....I'm sorry."

The doctor walked out and we all burst into tears. The room filled with moans, and sobs. Passing patients, visitors looked in wondering what was going on....This could be the end for a girl I love...Sunny Stormy Vanity....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!:

Sorry I ended it like that I wanted to end it so you all can be wondering...I hope none of ya' will hate me but, don't worry I'm working on the new chapter once this is publish...So everyone please comment on what you think will happen I may even use what y'all are thinking, AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share this stroy with you friends and tell them to share! Thank y'all!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.4K 28
Black Veil Brides go back to Ohio to visit their girlfriends before the Vans Warped Tour starts.They're absolutely stoked to be on Warped and to perf...
32.7K 539 51
Sofia's finally going on warped tour with her brothers Vic Fuentes, and Mike Fuentes. Whilst away, she runs into some old friends and makes a few unl...
911 33 15
What happens when the boys from the band Black Veil Brides prank Jane, the lead singer from another band? All Hell breaks loose. It started out as an...
1.2K 34 25
Two girls who are best friends travel to America for their holiday and become friends with the band Black Veil Brides. The lead singer falls for one...