Finally Right { A Zalfie Fanf...

Par zalfie7

Zoe moved from her hometown in England to Alfie's flat in San Francisco. She fell in love with him instantly... Plus

Finally Right { A Zalfie Fanfic }
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe

Zoe

2.2K 49 0
Par zalfie7

Everyday was spent packing and a bit of sadness. I knew that everything was going to work out, but I finally felt like I had a place to call my own and it wasn't even going to be fully mine anymore. Well it would be, but it wouldn't seem like it. 

I did a lot of the packing on my own. Alfie always offered to help, but I never let him. I didn't want to upset him too much, and it was easy for me to do by myself if I did a little bit each day. I was just bringing the bare minimum since I was only going to ever go for a week at a time. 

I would have my own flat down there, but I wasn't going to decorate it at all. It had a bed and that was all it needed. I had a feeling I would be eating out a lot on the weeks I was down in LA. 

The night before I left I was sitting on the couch when Alfie came out of the back room with a present. "Who's that for?" I asked as he walked over and sat next to me. 

"You," he said with a grin handing me the wrapped box. 

"Really, Alfie you didn't have to get me anything," I said, the corners of my mouth creeping into a smile. 

"I wanted to," he said motioning for me to open it. I carefully undid the ribbon around it and slid my finger under the tape to undo it. It didn't take me long to take the paper off to reveal a box. I opened the lid and gasped. 

"Alfie, it's gorgeous." Inside was a gold necklace with a little golden doe off the chain. It was beautiful and I loved it, the best moving away for a week present I could have ever been given. 

Sorry it's so short tonight guys, I had a really terrible night, so it's not my best writing either. I love you all loads!!! ^_^ xxx

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Ace Par Antonia

Roman d'amour

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
537K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
The Boyfriend App Par Mon D Rea

Roman pour Adolescents

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...