Zoe

Alfie and I went shopping and bought loads of things to flll the fridge and the pantry with. I loved shopping because I loved the store. I just loved how everything was always so organised, and everything was so neat, and it was just like my favourite. 

We weren't out for that long, and were able to get home within a few hours. Once we had gotten all the bags onto the counter I got out my phone to see if I had any messages. I noticed that I had an email from a company that I didn't recognise right away. 

The first thing Alfie had down when we got home was go and lie on the couch. I smiled at him briefly before turning my attention back to my phone and the email. I opened the email and was surprised to find that it was quite long. 

I read through the entire thing, and then I read through it again to make sure I had read it right. It was from the company Maker Studios which was founded by Shay Carl. They wanted me to film videos with them and basically work with them. I was so shocked. I couldn't believe something like this had happened to me. 

I told Alfie, and I was excited, but he didn't really seem to care. He seemed really confused, like he didn't understand what I was talking about at all. At first it was kind of cute, but he really didn't get it. I would have to explain it to him later. 

After I had finished talking to him I went into the bedroom to call Louise and tell her the good news. Thankfully she understood everything I was talking about and was suepr excited for me, but that was when she dropped the bomb shell. 

"Wait Make Studios?" she asked through the phone. 

"Ya, is there a problem with them?" I asked suddenly worried that there was something about them that I didn't know about. 

"Aren't the headquarters in Los Angeles?" 

Los Angeles. The headquarters were in Los Angeles. A five hour drive away from my new home in San Francisco. 

I couldn't help but cry. 

xxx