Zoe

After my first week in Los Angeles I was finally going to be flying home. I was excited to see Alfie again after being seperated for an entire week, but I nervous to fly again. I always got that feeling that maybe this time it was going to be my plane that fell out of the sky; it never was though. 

Thursday night as I left the office everyone said goodbye to me and were super cheery and in a super good mood. Shay told me he was excited to see me the following week and would send me all the footage he wanted edited, as well as all his ideas of new videos to film. 

The plane ride home was actually so quick, it was still the same hour and a half, but to me it felt like twenty minutes. I think it was because this time I was flying towards something that I loved, not towards something I was so nervous and uncertain about. 

I texted Alfie before I got on the plane telling him I couldn't wait to see him, and turned my phone off, not wanting to see his reply until I landed in San Francisco. 

Once I landed, I turned my phone on and looked at Alfie's reply as I walked down the little place between the plane and the airplane. He had sent the sweetest message and it just made me wan to see him even more. 

I collected my luggage as fast as I could and walked to the corner part of the airport by the windows and a fountain that Alfie and I had planned to meet at. At first I didn't see Alfie at all, but then someone moved aside and there he was. 

"Alfie!" I said loudly running towards him and dropping my stuff to let him envelop me in a hug. We had survived. We had survived our first week apart. Now we just had to remember that there were many more to come. But we didn't have to think about that right now, we just had to be happy that I was home now and he had a week together. We had a full week together. 

xxx