The Descendant and her Protec...

Av AnonymousMarie85

Have you ever been in a situation and thought it was way to familiar, like you already had experienced that p... Mer

THE DREAM
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
****NOTES*****
Chapter 3
WRITERS NOTE
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Authors Note
Part 2

Chapter 23

2.7K 141 12
Av AnonymousMarie85

(Athena)

Cole

God Baby I was worried! Who was it?

Please Stay calm, because I need you not to freak for what I’m about to tell you

What is it Athena?

It was Heather that took me for Medusa

He went quite for a few minutes and I was getting worried that one of them would come back any moment.

Cole?

I’m sorry Athena, I don’t know how I didn’t catch on to any of this sooner.

Cole don’t blame yourself we don’t have time for that. I’ll yell at you later when we’re back together.

I’ll make this right I promise! Do you have any idea where you are?

In a cave that’s all I know

Try baby to find out more and I’ll work with your brothers to find you.

Please hurry!

I promise I will find you soon!

Before I could say anything I heard someone coming and this time it was just one person. It was a little person that was dressed fairly nice, with dress pants and a white dress shirt that was rolled up to his elbows. He looked normal unlike Medusa, with his light color skin, brown reddish hair and brown eyes. He started to unlock my chains and I reached down to rub my sore ankles. Was he setting me free?

“Medusa wants to see you” The little man tells me calmly.

“Do you know why?” I asked.

“We don’t ask questions, we just do what we are told” He replies. I didn’t press for anymore answers, just stood up and followed him.

“What’s your name?” I asked to break the silence, and he stopped in his tracks.

“Why do you ask?” He replies confused.

“I don’t know, just thought it be nice to know your name in case I’m stuck in this place for the rest of my life. Plus you seem nice to me” I answered honestly.

“No one’s ever asked my name before. I don’t think that vile women knows my name” The man states.

“If you don’t mind me asking, but why do you even help her?” I asked wondering, because he didn’t seem like Medusa.

“Most of us are slaves and have no choice but to serve her. There are others who are just evil, and live to serve”

“I’m sorry to hear that! That’s horrible”

“Phil”

“What” I asked thrown off.

“My name is Phil” He replies looking over his shoulder giving me a small smile.

“Well it’s nice to meet you Phil. I’m Athena” I say putting my hand out to shake his, and he takes it but places a soft kiss on top of it.

“I know who you are” He states and turns to head up these spiral stairs. We walk through this door and enter a house. It seem like any normal house and nothing seemed out of the ordinary, besides the so called “Help”. We go into a room that looks like my study back home, but Phil walks up to the fire place and pushes a hidden button. Then the fire place starts to open but only half way, and we both walk into the hidden room. There stood Medusa at a long rectangle table covered in lite candles, and she was read a book that was open on the table.

“My lady” Phil greets her as he bows his head.

“Leave us” She orders and he was gone in seconds. I stood there playing with my hands not knowing what to do or say.

“I’m going to make you an offer” She finally speaks up, but till flipping through the book in front of her.

“Okay” I reply kind of scared.

“I’ll let you live if you give up your powers”

“You can have them, what use do I have for them?” I sounded relieved that this is all she wanted.

“There’s more” She adds. Of course nothing isn’t ever that simple and dry cut.

“In order for you to will your power’s over to me. You first need to be fully ascended, and unattached to Cole” Medusa informs.

“So I have to break up with Cole till I fully have my powers then I can will them over?” I asked, feeling my heart break more.

“I don’t get what Cole has to do with all of this?” I add. This finally caught her attention as she turns to face me not looking very happy.

“Everything” She snaps.

“If you tell him any of this, I will kill the both of you and your unborn child” She warns me, but I didn’t care I was thrown off by the unborn child comment.

“Ahh, I see you don’t know yet” She says smiling eye to eye, making me uneasy now.

“Know what” I asked confused.

“You’re pregnant my dear child” She states.

I felt the blood from my face drained when she said the word ‘pregnant’.  This isn’t possible! I can’t be pregnant! What am I going to do, and how did she even know this.

“When I licked your blood off the knife earlier, that’s how I knew you’re carrying Cole’s child” She answers my un-asked question. “I’m letting you go but only if you agree to my terms” The evil women reminds me once again.

“What are they again exactly?” I ask her nervously.

“You are not to be in contact with Cole or tell him about the child, and no one can know of this agreement either. You’re powers should be fully ascended by the time the baby is born, and once the baby is born. Then you, will both the child’s and yours powers over to me. Then once I have both of your powers you are free to live your mortal life as you please” she advises me.

“Okay I agree” I say quickly, knowing I have time to figure something out.

“Don’t try to anything either, because I’ll have eyes everywhere watching you. One wrong move Athena and I’ll kill Cole right in front of you. Then you and your child!” Medusa warns me.

“I get it! Can I leave now” I snap back. She snaps her figures, and Phil appears back to my side.

“Have the driver take her home, and I want you to keep a close eye on her, and report back to me” She tells him, and Phil just nods. Then looks over to me and gestures me out of the room. I follow him out of the room then out of the house to a black car that was waiting out front for us. We both got into the car, and sat there in silence for the whole ride. All I could think was that I had to think of a plan quick!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

251K 10.2K 50
A chance meeting with a naked man in the woods turns Mia's world upside down. Things she thought were only fairytales are real and the man even has a...
95.5K 4K 62
| 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓂𝑜.| 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢�...
153K 6.9K 30
They took me. And they told me secrets. Secrets I didn't want to believe. Secrets that would change my life. They said I was one of them and I could...
10K 218 22
Would you trust someone whom you've known for a day? Blaze has found herself in the wrong territory whilst on the run from her past, but something or...