Finally Right { A Zalfie Fanf...

By zalfie7

Zoe moved from her hometown in England to Alfie's flat in San Francisco. She fell in love with him instantly... More

Finally Right { A Zalfie Fanfic }
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe

Zoe

2.3K 51 0
By zalfie7

Alfie left the room and I took a deep breath. I would figure out how to make this work. I didn't want to leave Alfie as much as he didn't want me to leave. I was taking this job, but I wasn't moving away from Alfie, that was for sure. 

I took a few minutes to collect myself. I got dressed and put my hair up as well as wiping my eyes dry. After taking another deep breath, I opened the door and walked into the kitchen. I was surprised to see someone in the kitchen. I recognised him as Alfie's friend Marcus, from Vidcon. 

"Hello Marcus!" I said putting on the biggest smile that I could. I walked over and sat next to them on the couch and started to engage Marcus in a conversation. I had never seen any of his videos before, but I had heard that they were good. 

He was quite funny and I really enjoyed talking to him. Towards the end of our conversation that Alfie was just sitting there listen to he asked if I would want to make a video with him one day. "Of course, that sounds like a lot of fun," I said with a smile. 

I had never really done a collab with anyone, because well, I didn't have many friends in Youtube. Not a lot of Youtubers used to live near me, back when I lived in Bath. Now that I was in AMerica though, there were so many Youtubers around me all the time. I had a feeling I would be making a lot of collabs now, and that was something I was so excited about. 

___________________

After Marcus had left, I called Alfie over to the couch to talk to him. I wanted to ask him if he had any suggestions about my ideas for taking the job but staying at our house together. 

"Do you even think that's possible?" I asked him as I curled my feet under my butt and looked up at him. 

"You'd have to ask the company how often they wanted you to film," he said in a quite monotone voice. I could tell that he was still upset, but I was trying to help him with this and make it not as difficult. 

"You don't want me to take the job do you?" I asked. I really wanted to do this, but if Alfie didn't want me to, I wouldn't. It would be difficult to decline the offer, but I would do anything for Alfie. 

After what seemed like ages Alfie spoke, his voice sounded strained though, "I want you to take the job." 

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...