Adopted by Logan Paul (Comple...

Od KylieRenea318

Emma Benson is a typical 15 year old girl with a dark secret. She has a tragic backstory with her parents, an... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Really short boring chapter)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chaper 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chaper 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100! (Part 1)
Chapter 100! (Part 2)
Part 100! (Part 3 Final Chapter!)
Please Read!!!
Q&A

Chapter 2

3.8K 64 26
Od KylieRenea318

Logans POV-
"Logan do you know her?" One of my fans asks.

"Yes." I blurt out. Oh god, what have I done.

Everyone starts rambling on, asking "how do you know her?" And "who is she?" I don't know why, but there's something about her. She looks so...helpless. That black eye indicates something bad has happened to her. With out thinking, I grab her hand and walk her into my apartment. I can tell she freezes up, because normally, someone would scream to a random guy taking you into his house, without any warning. We get into my apartment and I sit down on my couch, with my head in my hands. What have I done?

"WHAT THE HELL LOGAN?!" Lydia screams. The girl just stands there, her auburn hair shines with the sunset flooding into the room.

"You basically just kidnapped a girl!" Brendon says.
"I KNOW!" I yell. "I don't know why I did it!" The girl gives me a concerned look. I look back at her, trying to calm myself down. I walk up to her and say, "I'm so sorry! I know you're confused. I'll get you back down there, and let's just pretend I never did any of this." I say, trying to make the situation at hand a little better.

"Logan, you understand the mess you're in? If you take her down there, the fans will kill her with questions. You don't have a choice but to keep her up here." Brendon says, placing his hand on my shoulder. I've haven't felt this guilty in years.

Emma's POV-
I'm scared. I'm in shock. I don't know what to do, or say. Logan is obviously panicked. I'm frozen in place. A tear rolls down my cheek. I don't want to get hurt again. That's the reason I left the hell of a place.

Being 15, I don't really know how to defend myself in this situation. He seems like a nice guy, just in a bad place. I want to say something, but I can't. I'm screaming on the inside, but nothing is coming out of my mouth. My lips quivered as I shook in fear. The three adults, looking in their early 20's, argued. That's when I felt something wet on the part of my angle that my jeans didn't cover. I look down in fear, only to see a small, Pomeranian puppy licking my ankle. He's excited about a new guest in the house, unlike me, I'm not really a people-person. I don't like to be touched, hugged, patted, or basically have any interaction with people, because of my past. But dogs are my weakness. I can't not pet every dog I see. And having not gone outside in 9 years, I appreciate being able to pet any dog. Especially this one. I've only seen dogs like this on pictures, or tv, I've never actually touched one. Without anyone looking, I crouch down, and pet the small dog. It barks, which gets Logans attention. He looks down at me, and I look up at him. A grin reaches across his face.

"I know a back way out of the building, where no one will see you. Where do you live?" He asks, grabbing a different set of keys.

I shake my head in fear. He gives me a weird look, then looks at the other two.

"Did you run away from your house?" He asks. I refuse to talk. If this guy is going to hurt me, I'm not going to say a word to him. I've trusted people that stabbed me in the back before, and I just cant let my guard down. Maybe if I don't talk long enough, he will think I'm mute or something. No, I talked to him earlier, he already knows I can talk.

"I know you can talk." He says. I figure he's not going to give up until I spill, so what's the point in trying.

"I don't have a home." I say, just above a whisper.

"Why not? Where did you come from?" Logan asks me. I hate people that ask too many questions.

"Beverly Hills orphanage." I say, still petting the dog.
The guy gives me a pity look. All of them do. I'm used to it though. As long as he doesn't ask what happened to my parents, I'm fine.

"What happened to your parents?" He asks. And there it is. The question everyone asks. There's no way in hell im going to tell this random stranger who kidnapped me about my personal life. Of course, I don't answer.

"Hello?" He asks, waving his large hands in front of my face.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask. I need to relieve the pain. I can't go this long stressed. I just hope he has something.

"Sure, you can go to the one in my bedroom." He says and points to a door near the kitchen, and a huge light-up sign of the bird logo. I make my way over to the room and open the door. Before I even get a chance to look in, I hear a Logan yell, and something flying at me. I scream, fall, and hit my head on the corner of what I assume is his bed. I black out.

Logans POV-
I totally forgot that I hadn't closed mavericks cage. Before I could warn her, it was too late. I ran in and saw her on the ground. She must have hit her head on the corner of my bed. Maverick lands on my shoulder, and I quickly put him in his cage. I pick up the girl and place her on my bed. I feel really bad, and can't handle the pressure. Kong jumps on my bed and lays with the girl.

"I need to go work out." I say. "You guys watch her."

"I have to go to a filming class and then pick Evan up from his acting class." Brendon says.

"Lydia?" I ask.

"Yea I'll watch her." She agrees. I walk out of my apartment and head to the gym in the building.

Lydia's POV-
This is not how I thought I'd spend my Friday night, but oh well. I place a blanket over her and sit on Logan's bed. I turn on Game of Thrones and start watching where I left off. About 3 episodes later, The girl started to wake up. Logan had texted me that he was going to go get food, and would be at the apartment in less than an hour. I turn off the T.V and look at her as she wakes up.

"Hey..." I say in a gentle voice.

"Um...Hi." She says, rubbing her eyes.

"You feeling better?" I ask.

"My head hurts." She says closing her eyes. I get up and grab ibuprofen and a glass of water. I walk back in and hand it to her. She quickly swallows the pill and looks back at me.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you. Logan can be a little crazy sometimes." I say.

"A little?" She asks. I laugh and it seems to make her smile.

"So let me tell you some things you should know. First off, I'm Lydia, Logans assistant. The brown haired guy is Brendon, Logans camera guy. He has a roommate named Evan, that's kind of...how do I say this...short. He's a dwarf. And you already know Logan." I say. "Any questions?"

"A lot. Like...what's that bird logo mean? Everyone has it on their shirts." She asks.

"Oh that's the Maverick logo. It's a movement started by Logan. Being a Maverick means you don't follow in everyone else's footsteps. You pave your own path. You dent the universe. And the word Maverick is how we all explain Logan. He's the ultimate Maverick." I explain. Her expression is a little confused. "It's also his bird...the one that attacked you."

"So...why is Logan famous? Some girl outside told me that he's 'sooooo cool' or something." She says.

"Oh Logan makes daily vlogs on YouTube. He currently has 11.3 million subscribers." I say.

"First off, wow, that's a lot of people. And two...vlogs?" She asks.

"Oh it's a video blog...like he basically just tells everyone how his day goes." I tell her
"So that's the deal with holding the camera all the time." She says

"Exactly. And the Logang is his fan base. The Logangsters. They were the crowd around you outside."

"Oh...cool." She says. "One last thing."

"Yea?" I ask.

"What is that dogs name? It's the cutest thing in the world!" She asks.

"Oh that's Kong, or as we like to call him, KongDaSavage." I answer

I hear the doorbell ring and run to open it. Kong beats me to the door and scratches on it. I swung he door open and see Logan with Chinese food in his hand.

Logans POV-
I walk in and put the food on the table. I pick up kong and walk into my room. The girl is still laying on my bed asleep.

"Lydia, I thought you said she was awake?" I say confused. Lydia walks in with a plate of Chinese food and sees her laying down.

"Must have been so tired, she passed out." Lydia says. I'm going to be honest, I knew she was faking.

Her eyes were tightly closed and I could see her eyelids moving. I just didn't want her to get scared, because she's already in a strangers house. I walk into the kitchen, shutting the door behind me, and put kong in his cage. I start my vlog again, breaking a plate.

Emma's POV-
The whole time I was faking sleeping, well not when I hit my head, but when Logan walked in. I'm pretty sure he could tell I was faking, but I didn't care. I get up and hear the smashing of something. I also hear Logan say "LOGANG!" Because he literally screams everything he says. I walk into his bathroom and go pee. Then I see a razor blade, used for shaving on his counter. I couldn't help myself. I was so stressed and I just want it to go away. I grabbed the blade, rolled up my sleeve and slowly pierced my skin. I slid the knife in a line, and then lifted it up. I did it three times, before I hear someone try to open the door.

"IM NAKED!" I yell, hoping it wasn't Logan.

"Uhm...you've been in here 20 minutes...what are you doing naked?! Oh god please say you aren't doing what I think you are!" Logan cries.

"Ew no I'm not...ew. And I'm not actually naked, just don't come in here!" I say, trying to stall while I try to find a towel.

"I just need my razor blade to shave, can I have it please?" He asks, and swings the door open while covering his eyes. I hide my bloody arm and the blade behind my back. He slowly opens his eyes and gives me a nasty look.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Uhm..would you believe me if I said nothing?" I ask
"Nope. Not a chance. I barely know you, and for all I know, you could be stealing something, so show me what's in your hands." He demands. I have to think quick. At this point I'm pretty sure my whole sleeve is drenched on blood, which you could see, because I was stupid and wore a white hoodie.

"I don't have to." I say.

"It's my house. Now show me what you took." He says.

"Well I didn't ask to be here! You kidnapped me!" I yell.

"I didn't mean to- never mind. Just show me, and I'll let it go." He says.

"You aren't my parent! I want to leave! NOW!" I scream.

"I'm going to let you leave. Just please...show me. I don't want to fight." He says defeated.

"Fine..." I say. I give him the bloody blade with the arm I didn't cut.

"Show me your other arm...." he shakily says. I gulp. I show him my hoodie sleeve on my right arm. It's covered in blood and the bottom of the sleeve isn't even white anymore. Logan looks like he's about to cry.

"Roll up your sleeve." Logan says.

"No. You can tell me what to d-" Logan interrupts me, "I don't want to argue, just please, roll it up." He says. I roll it up, revealing my cuts, and the scars from over the years. The cold air made the fresh cuts burn a little, but I managed. I tuned my head to the side, not wanting to look, I never have looked at the scars. I don't want to see them. They only remind me of the hurt. I start crying. I look at Logan, who's is trying to hold back his tears.

"Please don't hurt me." I cried. He looked at me in shock and wiped a tear from my eye. I flinched, because no one has touched me gently in so long.
"I would never hurt you." Logan said.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

138K 3.2K 23
Vanessa Logan is a plain, poor, friendless, sarcastic 16 year old girl. She lives in a small, yet amazing house. She lives with her father, who is an...
5.4K 221 22
Sophia, 20 year old, and brother Jay, 22 year old, live next to eachother in a unknown well-known apartment complex. Everything starts the day that J...
38.2K 524 25
"I am falling for you so hard, I don't know if I will ever stop." "Then don't." Emma Paul, the youngest of the Paul siblings. Yes, she is the littl...
23.8K 263 50
Seventeen year-old Emma Young and eighteen year-old Noah Wilson. Complete strangers. All they know is each others names and their reputations. The sm...