Breathe (Tay K)~COMPLETED

By eightballarson

"You the only thing I give a fuck about anymo', don't take my motivation away from me." * Imagine watching yo... More

Prolouge ๐ŸŒบ
2????: Gang Shit
3๐ŸŒบ: Loud
4????: Amendment
5๐ŸŒบ: No Sleep
6๐ŸŒบ: Mondays
7๐ŸŒบ: Ms. Do-It-All
8????: Witness
9๐ŸŒบ: Fright
10๐ŸŒบ: Wrapped Around My Finger
11๐ŸŒบ: Food Run
12๐ŸŒบ: True Colors
13๐ŸŒบ: Long Night
14????: Confessions
15๐ŸŒบ: Finally
16๐ŸŒบ: The 24th
17๐ŸŒบ: House Visit
18????: 2018
19๐ŸŒบ: Surprise
20๐ŸŒบ: House Party
21?: Hurt
22๐ŸŒบ: Report
23๐ŸŒบ: Stay
24๐ŸŒบ: Truth Revealed
25?: Hit a Lick
26๐ŸŒบ: Birthday
27๐ŸŒบ: Open Up
28๐ŸŒบ: OKC
29๐ŸŒบ: Petal to the Metal
30๐ŸŒบ: Lovestruck
31๐ŸŒบ: Game Plan
32๐ŸŒบ: New Duties
33๐ŸŒบ: The Follow Up
34๐ŸŒบ: Old Times
35๐ŸŒบ: Separation Anxiety
36 ๐ŸŒบ: Changes
37๐ŸŒบ: Strings Attached
38๐ŸŒบ: Hard Decision
39๐ŸŒบ: Missed Call Mania
40๐ŸŒบ: Mistake
41๐ŸŒบ: Announcement
SEQUEL

1๐ŸŒบ: The Spot

18K 686 492
By eightballarson

Ebony Keys 🦋

"Bitch, be realistic." Essence told Zoe. They were arguing over something and I didn't care to listen to as we walked to the bus stop. The stop was usually separated into three parts. One part was mostly females doing stuff to look extra cute before we walk into school. The middle was always the chill kids, who were still half asleep. The other side was mostly dudes gambling, shooting dice at that.

"E, wassup ma! Tryna get in on dis?" Ziggy asked, shaking the dice.

"Damn, E the only one here?" Zoe said with an attitude before I could answer.

"E the only one who ain't too boujee." Ziggy mugged her.

"Imma pass this time, ion wanna leave y'all broke." I joked, making them laugh.

"Ight, you stay talkin' shit." Tay said.

"That's in my blood, Forehead." He sucked his teeth when I popped it. They was screaming and hollering until the bus came.

"Yep, my money, thank you." TJ told them, making them groan. We all stepped up on the bus, most of us coming to the back. I had to sit by Taymor, because some bitch had something to tell Zoe and took the third spot. Rude ass motherfucker.

"Y'all goin' to da Spot tonight?" Somebody on this crowded ass bus said. He earned a couple of "Hell yeah"s, including one from Tay.

"You goin', E?" He asked me quietly. I shook my head, keeping my eyes straight ahead.

"Come on, bruh. You gotta go to this one wit' me. I got a surprise." He begged.

"Last time I went to a party witchu, I got approached by a crackhead who really wanted five dollars. He offered to do some strange ass shit for them five dollars, then started tellin' me he would do those strange things fa free! Ian goin' to nomo parties."

"This one gon' be crackhead free!" I bursted our laughing.

"The answer is no, Tay." I shook my head.

"Please?" He poked his lip out jokingly.

"Yeah, come on, please?" People started jumping into our conversation, including niggas I barely knew. I sucked my teeth and gave in.

"Okay, damn." I crossed my arms, and Tay kissed my temple as everybody smiled.

"Why?" I cut my eyes at him. He shrugged and kept quiet for the rest of the ride.
*

I pulled my shirt down as I stepped out of the front door. After school let out, I went straight home and started chilling. Tay was getting on my nerves about this party, so I finally got up and got ready.

"Ready da pull?" He asked as I glanced at the dude beside him.

"I was gon' ride wit Essence n Zoe." I tell him.

"I figured you had wanted to get there before the damn party ended."

"You gotta point. Le's ride." I shrugged, following them. We jumped in buddy's car and sped down the road. I made sure I put my seatbelt on, niggas don't care about life these days. We pulled up to some building.

"Aye, we gotta go in here right quick, you tryna come in?" I looked back at the small building and nodded. Once we got in, I gagged at the smell. It was okay looking, but it smelled like mold. I was ready to go already, so it seemed like we was walking forever until Tay opened the door. I stepped in and saw that it was a recording studio. A bald headed dude was sitting at the panel, and a skinny white dude was behind the glass.

"Tay-K, wassup my man?" I furrowed my eyebrows him as they dapped each other up.

"Tay-K?" I bit my lip. It sounded super familiar.

"Tay-K 47 my rap name." My mouth made a small 'o' and I nodded. I only heard him say something about rapping a couple of times.

"Definitely the next big thing." Buddy That Drove Us Here said.

"Damn right, Ty. But I just came ova' here to see if you ended up putting the finishing touches on da album." The bald dude nodded and grabbed his phone.

"I made the whole album available, you been gettin' followers, right?" He looked like he was thinking, then nodded.

"So, your job is to go to that party at—what y'all youngin's call it? The Spot? And perform a couple of songs. Ya blowin' up, baby." He dapped him up again.

"Preciate that, B." B nodded his head at me, and I did the same back as we exited out of the studio. We got into Ty's car and headed to the party. We got there and they were bumping a familiar ass song.

"Aye, what's song called? I think Ziggy let me listen to it one day."

"Megaman. You like it?" He said as we got out the car.

"Yeah, shit bump."

"Preciate that, I worked hard on it." I gave him a look.

"Damn, you out here making big boy moves in the quiet?"

"Yeah, but now the world finna hear me." He smiled a little before he turned around and walked in.

"Aye, stay right there." I sucked my teeth and leaned on the wall. Here I was, in the same position I always end up at parties: alone and bored. I made conversation with the girl beside me, before the MC's voice shattered through the middle of my sentence. I groaned and turned to the stage.

"Ladies n gents, put ya hands together for the man himself, Arlington's very own, Tay K!" The crowd got hype as hell as Tay walked up in the stage.

"Damn, he got hella fans."

"Yeen know? Child, he the hottest name on the block. Cute, too." I giggled a little at her. I honestly didn't know why I hadn't connected the dots sooner. He was performing a song I had heard multiple times, but only when niggas were walking down the halls with a speaker.

"Beat it up, where I nut? Shorty face!" Everybody was rapping along, jumping all around. This shit was really crazy. I never really though I would be watching my friends perform anywhere. I was just praying I ain't have to see them laying in a casket. He had the party jumping for ten or so more minutes before he disappeared for a while. When Essence and Zoe popped in, I started coming out of my shell. I started recording everybody and getting lit. I felt somebody tap me on my shoulder, making me spin around. Tay was behind me.

"Yeah?"

"Lemme fuck witchu real quick." I turned around and followed him. I peeked back at the girls who were laughing and making nasty little gestures. I rolled my eyes and waved them off, turning around and following him again. He pulled me into a back room.

"Ion know why yeen catch all them hints I was throwin' at you all this time." I felt my face heat up like hell.

"W-what?"

"Bout my songs n shit. I was tryna get you to listen a long ass time ago." He laughed and I sighed, feeling my heart rate slow down. I looked him in his face and his eyes were super red. He licked his lips slow before he talked again.

"Nah, but lemme know if you wanna go home or some and then two ain't tryna leave, I gotchu." He mumbled before leading me back out. He ended up taking me back home a couple of hours later, I wasn't feeling it anymore. He just got Ty to give all of us a ride home.

"Bye..." D'Essence waved flirty at Ty, and he waved back, not really catching the vibe.

"Y'all wanna sleep over? Mama ain't gone be home 'til tomorrow."

"Bet."

"Aight, lemme get my clothes. I'll be over there in like five minutes." I told her, walking up the steps as they nodded. I went in and grabbed my charger and started going through my clothes. I heard a creaking noise.

"What, Tay?" I say before I even turned around.

"I can see ya speaker?" I nodded, pointing to it.

"Thank ya." He said as he passed by.

"Yo dad home?" I shook my head, turning around. I was trying to get the perfume off the dresser, but he was blocking it. I tried to reach around him but he just stepped in my way again.

"Must be tryna get this?" He grabbed it and held it out. When I reached for it, his hand shot up in the air, and I groaned.

"Stop—being—so—annoying!" I jump up at it, and he just goes up higher. He laughed as he looked down at me, and I mugged him. He started staring at me as he slowly handed me the perfume. I took it, dropping it behind me. He leaned in and kissed me, nudging me back a little. I lost my balance and we fell on my bed. He started kissing my neck and pulling at my shirt. I moaned softly before I tried to nudge him off me.

"Wai—shit..." I hiss when I hear the front door open. He jumped off me and ran to my closet.

"Hey baby." My dad greeted as he passed the door, only glancing in.

"Hey daddy..." I sigh.

"School good?" I heard him ask from his room.

"Yeah. Work good?" I frantically wave Tay out, and he tiptoes out. I gather my stuff.

"I guess." He grumbled. We stepped out into the hallway. I cursed when I saw that he was in the bathroom, door open.

"I'm goin' ova to Z's house for the night. That's okay, right?" Tay skipped through the doorway in one step.

"You know that. Bye, Ebony. Bye, Taymor. Tell ya Uncle I said hey, wheneva you see him." My heart skipped a beat, and we looked at each other side eyed.

"I gotcha." He said, letting out a shaky breath.

"Can you walk her ova dea? You know Tommy dumb ass be out 'round this time."

"Yessir." I opened the front door and rushed out. Tay laughed as he shut the door. I slapped his chest and rolled my eyes.

"Bitch, you can't be comin' in my house wit' all that shit."

"You said that like you wasn't likin' it."

"Fuck you." I said as we went down the steps, heading to Zoe's apartment.
__________

So ik I said surprise in my other book...this not really a surprise but, hey 🤷🏾‍♀️ I wanted to started out with way more chapters but I don't like to wait 😂

Comment and Vote 💚💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 281 18
Love has always been the one thing Langston is afraid of. He's the flyest nigga in Cali, why should he fall in love? Love don't pay no bills and it d...
513K 15K 32
I'm not perfect. I'm a pretty fucked up person with a pretty fucked up life if you asked me. I had a messed up childhood that lead me to m...
1.5K 19 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.
103K 4.5K 44
" I don't know why I feel this way , but I can't keep it in ... I have strong feelings towards him even tho he's a fuck boy ... I still love him dea...