11🌺: Food Run

Ebony Keys 🦋

"Come in!" I heard Zoe's soft voice, cueing me to open the door. I shut the door and walked in to Zoe's room.

"Girl, come on in here so you can spill the tea." She waved me in. D was laying on the bed,

"Tea, What tea?" I asked.

"Shut the do', my brotha nosey." I shut it then made my way over to the chair.

"Anyway, you know what the hell im talm bout. Wassup wit' you and my boy?" I gave her a look.

"Nothing new, I guess..." I shrugged.

"Oh, so he always fingers you?" I gasped so hard I was surprised my lung was still in tact.

"Who told you about that? That was one time." I whispered.

"He told Ziggy and Ziggy slipped up and told us. It stayed here though. But, THAT doesn't matter right now."

"Right! We wanna know every single detail." I shook my head quick as fuck.

"I'm not tellin' y'all bout that." I scrunched my face up.

"Honey, please. Save it, you gone end up telling us anyway. But, look. Ziggy gave us some mo' tea."

"Wassup?" I asked, sitting up.

"Tay said he gon' try to take you down soon." She said, opening her thermos.

"Take me down?" I asked, feeling kind of slow.

"Bitch, he gonna try to fuck you." D gave me a 'duh' look. My mouth formed an 'o' and I nodded.

Hold up, bitch—

"Um, no the fuck—who the fuck—so he making plans to fuck me and...not include me? Not happenin'."

"Girl, you know when he say—'C'mon Ebony.' Yo ass gone be like—'Oou, I can't stand you.'." She mimicked me and Tay's voice before she kicked one of her legs up and I gasped. I hit her with a pillow.

"I'm not givin' him none, cause that's all he wants." I crossed my arms.

"Bitch, you know he in love with you." I sucked my teeth.

"Girl, please. He only want some pussy."

"You blind as fuck."

"For real." Our conversation was cut off by my phone ringing. Ziggy was FaceTiming me.

"Wassup, my boy?"

"Nothin' much. We hungry." He flipped the camera to show Tay and Black playing cards—well, throwing cards at each other.

"Go get something to eat...I thought ya mama gave you her old car."

"Santana pullin' up cause a nigga ain't got gas money right now to be honest." He flipped the camera back over when they started arguing.

"Hell nah, y'all act like animals."

"I'll buy y'all some food." Next thing I knew, Zoe and D'Essence just about broke their legs trying to get out the door. I sighed, getting up.

"We're coming." I walked out some time later to see everybody playing around the car. I looked Tay up and down because he did the same to me. He was wearing a Tommy Hilfiger windbreaker and had his pants down a little so you could see Hilfiger printed on his waistband. Of course, these hoes trapped me and Tay in the very last row. I put on my seatbelt and crossed my legs, staring out the window. Everybody was all talking and laughing and my ass was sitting back there tight as fuck.

"Yo, why you actin' funny?" I looked at Tay slowly, then pointed to myself.

"Me?"

"Yeah, you." He crossed his arms. I shrugged then continued to look of the window.

"Look at me then." I turned and looked him up and down.

"In my eye." I looked him dead in the eye with a blank expression.

"What?" I said with an attitude.

"Why the fuck you catchin' a attitude wimme? Ian do shit to you."

"You actin' weird as fuck."

"No, you actin' weird. Just cause I fing—" I immediately slapped a hand over his mouth, even though almost everybody in the car knew and was being extremely loud.

"Shut up!" He started laughing at me when I put my hand down.

"Damn, my bad." He was still laughing as I mugged him.

"That's not funny, Taymor." I looked down at my phone. I saw his hand land on my thigh, which was almost bare because I had a dress on. I pushed it away, sighing in relief when we pulled up in Wendy's parking lot. I hurried up and got out, stocking my tongue out at Tay just to be childish. When we went in and ordered, I stood at the drink machine, minding my own business. He came up and popped my in the jaw.

"Stop touchin' me, damn." I hit him back.

"My fault. I gotta question, though."

"Shoot." I say, putting my straw up to my lips. He licked his lips.

"When you gon' stop playin' wimme?" He said in that lol voice that niggas do when they're trying to shoot their shot. All of a sudden I got all anxious and weird.

"Playing with you? Do it look like my hands in ya pants?" I said, despite this blushing shit I had going on. He chuckled before stepping just a little closer.

"Nawl, but the way you actin' got me feelin' like that's gon' change. I know you feelin' a nigga." My facial expression changed completely. I definitely wasn't expecting him to say that.

"And?" I raised my eyebrow, earning a slightly surprised expression from him—but he masked it quickly.

"Imma be somewhea tonight—but call me. We gon' talk lata." I looked at him and blushed again at how he was looking at me.

"O-okay." I agreed, biting my lip. He just mimicked me and looked me up and down, then walked towards our friends.

________________

Mood.

Comment & Vote 💚💛