3🌺: Loud

Ebony Keys 🦋

"So, you from 'round hea'?" The cashier at Foot Action asked me. He had been talking to me ever since we got in, and we were probably gonna be talking for a long time because D and Tay could never pick a fucking shoe. He was cute, light skin with hazel eyes and pretty teeth. I smiled back.

"Raised bout 20 minutes 'way from hea'. You?" I asked, setting my shoes on the counter.

"I'm from Virginia." He licked his lips and reached under the counter.

"Coo'. I got family up thea'."

"I moved to Texas to get away from most of mine. I'm wit' my Grandma. Crazy folks, trust me." I laughed at him, paying for the shoes.

"So wassup, can I call you?"

"You prolly too old."

"Old? I was expectin' ya to say young, I'm sixteen." I laughed a little.

"Damn, youngin'. I'm jus' playin, I'm seventeen." I told him where to hit me up. I grabbed my bag and turned around and these niggas was still looking at the wall.

"Damn y'all, make a decision." I mugged them. Tay mugged me back.

"Gone and flirt wit ya mans a lil longa'." Zoe joked.

"What man?"

"Girl, fuck you." I laughed back.

"So y'all not finna answer me?"

"He cute as l, sheesh. Hope you got that numba'." D said.

"Bro—"

"Not for yo hoe ass." I stuck my tongue out at her. She did it back and somebody grabbed the fuck out of my hand.

"Boy, what the—" I turned around bucked at Tay.

"Y'all ain't answerin' my fuckin' question!"

"What's the fuckin' question?"

"Who ya man?"

"So yeen see her akikiki'n and all in that boy face?" D snitched. He looked back and sucked his teeth.

"His punk ass?" He put the shoe back on the display and started walking towards the door.

"Don't do that, now. Youn een know him."

"Nigga, he go to school wit' us!"

"Lyin'!"

"What I got to lie fa? Black! Don't Rayshad go to our school?"

"Yeah, his bitch ass do."

"See? Told you he a punk."

"Ion give a fuck, he cute and he funny."

"And his goofy ass left his last girlfriend when dem shots flew on Rane St." Ziggy said. He laughed as I mugged him.

"Maybe I want a scary nigga."

"Unt uh, scary niggas do not give good dick." D shook her head. Black face palmed and Tay looked at her.

"Yo hoe ass would know."

"Shut up, bitch. I'm fareal doe, they be scared da get in that shit wit a lil rhythm—stay sayin 'yOu OkAy?'  Like nigga..."

"Shid, ain 'fraid da get in that shit." We all whipped around to look at Santana.

"Shut yo dumb ass UP! Catch a fuckin' case. Catch a fuckin' case, ian bailin' Yo ass out." Tay truly looked aggravated with this nigga. I started laughing because I couldn't hold that shit back. He popped me in the arm and I hit him back.

"Aye, lil nigga!" We all looked back at some dude that looked like he was in his mid 20's.

"Unt uh, ion like how he runnin' up." Zoe said, fear in her voice.

"Let that nigga try some shit." Tay said, coming to the front. They ran up on each other.

"So what was all that shit you was sayin' round da No'th side? Whatchu say da Junior?"

"Bitch ion sneak diss, if I wanted ya da know some, I'd tell yo ass. Junior play both sides anyway, any nigga wit a head know not to tell his ass shit. Wassup, you got pressuah doe?"

"Yeah bitch, I got pressuah."

"Shid, solve dat shit den." Tay looked him up and down. I guess ol boy was strapped, cuz he pulled his pocket down a little bit. Tay pulled his shirt up, making me lose my head. I kept it to myself.

"Still got beef?"

"Man, fuck you. Stay on yo side."

"I run all sides, pussy nigga. Run up when you actually ready da lift some pressuah. Old ah gun." He sucked his teeth and just walked away.

"Who was dat?" Zoe beat me to it.

"Elijah, his ass want beef wit me so bad. Nex' week he gon' claim I gave em a nickel 'stead of a dime bag. Damn." I scrunched my face up. I guess Black saw my reaction.

"He sell smoke." He mumbled to me. That really explained a lot of shit. He stay having niggas knocking on the door and only staying for about a minute or two. Then, he got all that damn money with no job. I thought he was capping with his uncle's money or some. We decided to just leave, blowed that a nigga would approach him in public like that. We all went back to Santana's car and left, looking for a move.

"Aye, le's go ova Fateema house til a party pop off."

"You know Fateema black ass ain't gon' let us in." Ziggy chuckled.

"Mane, he gon' let us in when he see we got da eye candy." I made a face at Santana.

"I take it We the eye candy, huh?" Zoe snapped.

"Chill, Fat don't like to do shit but look. He too shy to do shit else." We pulled up over his house over silently stressing. We all hopped out the car, and started walking up to the front porch.

"What y'all ugly asses want?" I just about jumped out my skin, cause he blended in with the black door.

"Man, we tryna hang witcha."

"Son, If Youn get the fu—Who this?" He gestured to us.

"This D'Essence, Zoe, and Ebony." Tay introduced us, then gave Fat a look a couldn't read.

"Bring y'all asses in." He sighed, making the boys happy. We really didn't give a fuck. We sat awkwardly on one of his couches. Black sat on Zoe side, and Tay sat on my side.

"Y'all tryna roll up?" Fat asked, staring at me. I avoided eye contact and looked at my phone.

"Yeah." Santana said, pulling out a pack of backwoods. They rolled up and started smoking. Tay tried to pass it to me, but I waved that shit off. They were almost done with the blunt when I felt Tay pull me a little closer. I looked at him to ask him what he was doing, but he was mugging the fuck outta Fat. Fat was doing the same, but was looking hella stupid. We sat there for a little while longer until Santana got tired of sitting there. We all packed in the car again and drove off.

"Don't tell me yall niggas high off that soft ass mid, bruh." He shook his head and laughed.

"Hell nah, that nigga Fat trippin' if he think we gettin' high offa dat shit."

"Shid, that's all that nigga smoke, he claim he'on like loud." Black said. Ziggy shook his head.

"I know one thang, nigga was starin' the fuck outta E. I was like 'Damn, can my best friend have ha face back?'  The fuck? See, ian een wanna take them ova thea. That nigga a lonely ass pervert." Tay started mumbling, making me feel eyes on me. I looked at Zoe and D. They had that 'Told you bitch' look on their face.

"Say you mad, Tay?"

"Big mad."
______________

Comment & Vote 💚💛