21?: Hurt

Ebony|E 🦋

"You seen Tay?" I finally got a hold to somebody I knew well enough. Black looked at me worriedly.

"I just saw him pourin' some'..." He said, looking past me, then back at me. I turned around to go look for him, but I was tugged back a little. I looked back and mugged him.

"What?" I asked.

"Bruh, you way too drunk to be by yoself."

"I'm a big girl, I got it. I'm not even drunk." I wave him off. He busted out laughing, flashing view of his newly turquoise braces and bands. He barely smiled loosely since he got the bands, even though everybody always screaming about how cute they are.

"Say you not drunk?" He said in between breaths.

"No." I answer.

"You just got done arguing with Mina saying that JFK Road don't exist."

"It don't!"

"We live on JFK, E." My face dropped a little. "Now, come on so we can go find my boy." He shook his head and pushed against somebody to lead me. After asking around, somebody finally had an answer.

"I saw him go up the stairs earlier—homie could barely hold hisself up." That concerned me, Tay only had two cups of something light. We went up the steps and I got in front of Black, almost knocking doors off the hinges.

"Chill, E!" He said. I ignored him as I pushed the last room door open. I could barely process the scene but it felt like I bursted into flames.

First of all, Chassidy got her ass tooted up in the air with her head in his lap. I think y'all know what to take from that. Second of all, Tay is sitting there like he's stupid. His eyes shifted to me slow as hell, and they gave me a blank stare. And this bitch still sucking dick like the door didn't sound like a fucking explosion.

"So, this is the day bitches die?" I chuckled, feeling myself sober up. I noticed there was some kind of pole sitting in arms reach.

"Ebony..." Black called cautiously. Tay still started at me, eyes low. I ignored him as Chas rose up. She gave me an evil smile, turning back to Tay. She leaned up and whispered something in his ear. He just sat there and she fixed his pants. I let her do it because I was imagining the many different ways I could go upside her head.

"Aww, you're mad for what?" She had that same dumb smirk on her face. I busted out laughing again.

"Oooh, she finna kill ha." Black mumbled to himself as I stepped closer.

I wasted no time, stepping up and decking her in her dick sucking ass lips. Before she could reach or do anything, I started dragging her ass by her hair and hitting her in the face. She was hitting me back but her licks were spaced far apart and I was way too pissed to notice any pain.

"You—Dumb—Bitch." I threw her head to the floor I went to stomp her out before Black picked me up off the floor.

"That's enough, lil bit. Somebody gon' hear and call the feds." He said. He set me back down.

"Lay yo dumb ass back down!" He bucked at her as she tried to push herself back up. I looked at Tay, still filled with anger.

"What the fuck, Taymor?" I squeal and charge at him, sucking my teeth when I was pulled back.

"Black, stop being Captain Save a Hoe—"

"I'm not, he don't look right." He said softly. He kneeled on the bedside.

"Tay..." He moved to look at Black slowly. His eyes were dark and low like earlier, but something really wasn't right.

"Aye bitch? What you do to him?" Black projected his voice a little. It was quiet for a minute as we heard her pull herself to her feet. Her face was bloody and her hair was fucked up. I guess this bitch was still crazy in the head, she smiled like I hadn't hit her hard enough to bust her shit to the correct place.

"I rocked his world." She shrugged.

"Bitch, I'll knock yo light ass back to God." I stood up and she stepped back a little.

"I gave him a Trip-and-Fall." Both of us scrunched our faces up.

"A Ruffie." She said.

"Ain't that a date rape dr—" I didn't stick around to answer his question, I just jumped over the bed and started boxing her again. My eyes went to the nearby pole. My anger really took over and I grabbed the heavy pole and went across her head. She stumbled back a little before falling and hitting her head on the dresser drawer. I leaned down, dropping the pole beside her. I leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"My boyfriend better be okay," I whispered ever so softly. "I should really kill yo ass. But I like my conscience clean." I stood up and walked to the bed side.

"We gotta go to the hospital." Black looked up with fear in his voice. "Can you stand, Tay?" He asked. He pushed himself up just barely, using Black for support. We discreetly got out the house and booked it straight to the hospital. We finally got there and they put him straight through. He was laying in the hospital bed, barely moving.

It was like he was stuck. He acted like he was barely here. He looked at us like we were speaking French the whole time.

I put this on my dead granny, I'm on this bitch head.