10🌺: Wrapped Around My Finger

Taymor McIntyre 🐉

"Yo!" I yelled to see if Ebony was in her apartment.

"I'm in my room!" Her voice sounded muffled for some reason. I opened her door and she was eating some chips with a book to her side and no shirt on. She tossed the chips on her dresser.

"Stop starin' at my titties and sit down. Hand me a shirt." She said, pulling out some flash cards.

"Can I pick the shirt?"

"As long as it's that green one on my nightstand." I sucked my teeth and tossed it to her. I sat down beside her, biting my lip and taking the cards. She asked me to come over here and show her these flash cards until Malik eat eat ass get here. The Spanish words rolled off her tongue as she recited them quickly.

"Papí." She sat up a little straighter, waiting for me to change the card.

"W-what?"

"Father means papí, next?"

"You coulda said papa."

"But I didn't, I remember papi better—next!"

"Say something to me in Spanish."

"Hola, now can we keep it pushing?" I sucked my teeth and grabbed her by the neck, not too rough.

"Some real shit, bruh damn!"

"Can you let go?" Her voice broke a little, and I smirked as she shifted.

"Ian lettin' go until you say some'." She pulled at my fingers but I grabbed both of her small ass hands.

"You're not gonna know what it means, though."

"What make you figure that?"

"Nigga, you don't ever come to class—but when you do, you sleep."

"Tell me something in Spanish." I squeezed her neck a little tighter, making her bite her lip and glance down.

"Soy...mojado para tú..." I sat there and faked stupid for a minute. A big smile grew on her face, until I returned mine. Her face dropped into immediate shock. Yeah, I had a lil Spanish ting once upon a time, and she loved to talk that shit to a nigga.

"It's wet for me, huh?" I scooted a little closer.

"I don't know what you're talkin' about." Her eyes darted around the room. I felt her swallow hard. I just laughed and looked down at her shit. I could tell it was fat through them thin ass leggings she had on. I reached for her waistband and she pushed my hand away.

"Tay, noooo!" She whined as I started touching her through her leggings.

"What? I can't touch you?" She sat for a minute, blushing.

"W-we not fuckin'."

(⚠️)

"Who said we was?" She watched my every move in curiosity. I pulled down at her leggings and pulled them off easily. I licked my lips, hearing her breathing change when I pulled her panties down a little. I smirked, running a finger down her slit. I rolled my thumb over her clit, teasing her. I looked at her as she stared intently at my hand. I put one finger inside her, making her shut her eyes.

"Whatchu holdin' back for?" She shook her head when I pushed deeper. I put another finger in, and she let out a moan, playing with her bedsheets. I looked down at my fingers, watching as her juices glistened on my hand and slowly dripped from my knuckles.

"Oh fuck..." The small reaction made me go quicker as she threw her head back a little. I felt her clench around my fingers, making it hard to push in and out since she was so tight.

"I'm finna cum, Tay..." She whimpered before letting out a loud moan. I started going slower at the sight of white cream on my fingers and knuckles as her legs shook violently. I finally pulled my fingers out and looked her in the eyes as I licked them clean. I smirked as she watched with a looked mixed with awe and lust.

"Bye, Ebony. Your boyfriend callin'." I pointed to her phone with a sly smile. She answered the phone.

"Come open the do'." He said. She quickly pulled her panties up and threw some pants on and I sat at the table, not really giving a fuck. At first, I was just gonna go home, but I wanted to fuck with him and fuck with her some more.

"Hey, Malik." She stepped to the side and let him walk in. He looked at me and his face turned into a mug as he walked behind her and stopped her dead in front of the TV.

"Why he here?"

"Cause that's my friend, the fuck?" She did her signature look, making me snicker.

"Okay, but—"

"SKRT! Uh, listen boy. We are not on that level for you to even think you can tell me what to do. Change ya tone. I asked you to come over here to study. Now, can we study?" His ass was blushing hard as fuck. He nodded. She pointed to the couch and held up a finger. She walked to her room and I busted out laughing.

"She served yo ass on a gold plate, hoe!" He mugged me.

"Shut the fuck up." He said. Ebony came back in with her book, brushing past me.

"You shut the fuck up, pussy breath." She shot me a look and I shot her one back.

"That's super ironic." She mumbled, thinking I didn't hear.

"What, that I fingered you and cleaned up after myself?" I shrugged. She dropped her book on the counter.

"Nigga—"

"Fuck is he talm bout?"

"AGAIN, with the checking, Malik. Chill. Ain't nothin' happened." I just sat back and eyed her. I tugged the hem of her shirt as she brushed past me again.

"Hm?" She spun around. I signaled her to come closer. She ducked down and put a hand on the side of her face.

"You taste good, by the way." I laughed at her reaction.

"You nasty hoe." She mugged me. I felt her cheek heat up and she rose up, going to the couch with Malik. After a minute, I got up and pushed my chair in.

"Aye, Imma be back." I smiled at Ebony.

"Coo'. Where you headed?" I licked my lips.

"Hit up 'Essence real quick." Her facial expression changed to a mug, but then it quickly changed to a fake smile.

"Okay." I walked out the door, laughing quietly. I got that ass strung out and Ian even fuck yet.

______________