13🌺: Long Night

Ebony|E 🦋

Pops 💛: Not gonna make it home til tomorrow. Go next door

I groaned, mugging the phone. I haven't told my dad what happened with Tay because, number one, I gotta find a PG way to explain the shit. Number two, my dad would literally kill him and I'd have to go visit him in prison. I can't just tell him "Me and Tay ain't friends anymore. Why? Cause we had sex and now he acts like we aren't friends."

-Me and Tay not cool rn

Pops 💛: I don't want you in that house by yourself. Them niggas getting wild

-Can I just go over somebody else house?

Pops 💛: is sOmEbOdY eLsE strapped?

-DAD. 🙄

Pops 💛: EBONY. 🙄 I already told Tay u coming. Tell that nigga i said don't try anything

Too late, pops.

Well, he just gone have to disappointed because I'm going somewhere else. I grabbed my jacket and charger, opening the door. I went down the steps and started walking down the street. It started sprinkling, making it a bit more cold.

"Aye! Blue jacket! Blue jacket!" I heard some lame call from behind me.

"Nigga, I will shoot you." I mugged him. He put his hands up.

"My bad, damn." I finally made it to D and Zoe's building as it started to pour down raining. I made it up the steps, only to remember D went out of town this weekend. I just went to Zoe's door, sighing. I knocked a couple times, and her fine ass brother came to the door.

"Wassup lil ma? Whatchu doin' out this late?" He said, stepping to the side.

"Nothin' much. My daddy told me I need to find somewhea' to go tonight." I said, stepping in. I looked over to see his baby mama and kid on the couch.

"Oh okay. You can lay ya head hea, but Zoe went wit' her dad." I sighed, not wanting to stay here without her. His baby mama looking at me like she wanna get popped.

"You hungry? We finna go get some'." He offered.

"Nawl, I'm straight. I'm finna get out y'all way." I gave him a small smile.

"You sure? Where you gone be at?"

"Prolly wit Ziggy." I shrugged.

"Aight, luh ma. Stay safe. When you gon' keep Junior fa me?" He flashed me a pretty smile and dapped me up.

"When you gimme a lil money." I joked.

"Aight, that's fair. Tell Ziggy I said wassup." I laughed and nodded. When I left, it was still pouring down raining, and it took a little walk to Ziggy's house. When I got there, I was soaking wet and praying he was there. He opened the door, looking either tired or high.

"Surprise!" I said in a sleepy voice, shaking a little.

"Ebony, why the fu—get in hea." He pulled me in and closed the door, the smell of weed hitting me in the face.

"Why you walking by yoself in the dark and through the rain?" He said, shaking his head and waving me to follow him.

"My daddy told me I can't stay in the house by myself. He told me to go over Tay's house—but you know the rest." He sighed, going through his drawers.

"Here, come up out them wet clothes." He handed me a shirt and some basketball shorts. He stepped out and closed the door. Once I took the wet clothes off and changed, I stepped out where Ziggy was all into the TV.