17🌺: House Visit

Taymor|Tay K 🐉

"Aye, whatchu wanted to talk about?" Black asked me as we approached the food court. The girls and Ziggy gay ass took a hard left into a costume jewelry store while we were walking here.

"Oh yeah, that." I mumbled, sitting across from Black and Ten.

"Wait, lemme get some food cause this shit sound deep."

"It is, trust me."

"You want some?" Black asked. I nodded, giving him a $50 bill.

"Just get me one of them meals. Ion care which one." He nodded and took it, walking up the counter with Ten. When they came back, he sat my change and food in front of me.

"Aight, now I'm ready." I sighed, pulling out my phone and going to my messages.

"Look at this shit." I put my phone on the table and slid it over to them. Their eyes went wide.

"Holy shit!" They both said, looking up at me.

"Why she send yo ugly ass this? She was feelin' up on me the whole ride back." He mugged me.

"Bitch, we used to fuck around." Their jaws dropped again. "Y'all niggas so dramatic."

"Chassidy? I know you fuckin' lying." Black shook his head.

"I wish I was. She a hoe, mane. She fucked Eli while we was kickin' it."

"The goat is here-why y'all look like you just attended a funeral?" I looked behind him and then towards the store where E and Zoe went. They were still in there shopping, so I slid my phone to his side and he sat down in the booth.

"Holy shit! Is this-" We all nodded and I took my phone back before he could get his damn drool on it.

"Why the fuck she send you these?" He mugged me.

"She a hoe." Ten said, fake crying.

"What? Why you say that?" He sat up at attention. I leaned back a little. This nigga acting weird.

"I used to fuck with ha and I found ha fuckin' Blast while we was together. We broke up after that. Ion cool it wit thots, I jus' bone em." I shrugged like that shit didn't hurt when it happened.

"I'm sure she got a lil change."

"She tried to fuck me in the bathroom yestaday."

"She was feelin' on me on the way back to the West."

"Issa no from me dawg." Black said, shaking his head. Ziggy was silent.

"Y'all hoes ain't get us nothing to eat?" I jumped a little at Zoe's voice and closed my messages even though my phone was in my lap.

"Hm, I gotchu." I held up a finger and gave her the change from my food.

"Whatchu gon do?" Ten asked. I shrugged.

"Nigga, block her. That's all you gotta do. See, this why the good females don't fuck with us, we overcomplicate shit."

"Shutcho lame ass up." I shut him down and ate another fry.

"Whatever, nigga." He got up to go get in line with the girls.

"You gone block her?" Black asked, reaching for a napkin.

"Yeah—no—uh—"

"Oh hell nah, you still got feelings for that lil thot." Ten pointed at me, making me shake my head and put my hands out.