9🌺: Fright

Taymor McIntyre 🐉

I opened my apartment door and shut it quick, trying not to miss the bus. I sighed in relief when I saw everybody still there. I walked up to see the usual, but instead of Ebony talking to everybody else like she usually do, she had her headphones in, dead silent and still. Her head was down. I was about to go over there and check on her when somebody. called me over.

"Yo! Tay, put in onnit." I looked back at her before walking over there.

"Bet." I said, holding my hand out to be dealt in. When the bus got here, I peeped that she looked at me. I looked back at her a smiled a little bit. Instead of smiling back like she usually does, she looked at me with a scared look and looked away. We got in the bus and she was still quiet. We finally got to the school and walked into the crowded lunch room. I sat backwards at the table with Pimp and them.

"Bruh, wassup wit ole girl?"

"What?" He nodded towards Ebony.

"She usually be smilin' n shit."

"Got ha spooked." I smirked, tapping my phone against the table a little.

"What yo dumb ass do this time?"

"I killed that nigga Marquez and shot P in the shoulder. She was there."

"What is yo purpose?" He laughed, shaking his head.

"They was finna try to take ha. Now that she saw that, she scared of me. And...it could be...I put a gun to her head." I shrugged, and he mugged me.

"Alright, yo ass gon' be inna drought."

"Who? Nigga I can get pussy anytime I want."

"Not that pussy." I pushed him a little.

"Fuck you."

"Ain't my fault." The bell rang, and everybody got up, spreading out to the separate hallways. Me and D were on the same hallway, so I went up and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Wassup, shawty."

"Hey." She smirked at me.

"You'll get Ebony to talk to me?" I asked. Her facial expression changed.

"She won't even talk to me, Taymor. How imma get her to talk to you? You talk to her." I sucked my teeth and shrugged. I followed her to her classroom and she gestured to Ebony, who was sitting in the corner. She was all into he phone. I walked over to her and sat down, pulling one of her earphones out. She turned her nose up and looked up at me, her face dropping.

"Bruh, will you please talk to me?" She was still looking stuck.

"Uh—uh...." Her mouth was open and her eyes were on everything else but me.

"Taymor, get to class. Stop messing with my student." I looked back at Mrs. Evans.

"We got seven minutes, bruh!" I held my hands out.

"I don't care!" I sucked my teeth and threw my head back as she rambled on and on.

"Oh my fuckin' God, Okay! Get off my fucking tip." She just sighed and pointed to the door when I was already halfway there. She know it's too early for that bullshit.
*

"Man, fuck allat. I'm finna go to lunch, facts." Pimp said.

"Nigga, I'm tryna leave. Ian sneak outta class to go eat freshman lunch."

"Man, if you don't get the fuck—Aye, there go shaw." His voice went low and he pointed around the corner.

"Damn, slim thick wit ha cute ass, yeen tell me she had a lil body." I looked at him with the stupidest face.

"Boy, did you just say—slim thick—wit ha cute ass?Kill yo self bruh." I said, feeling a headache come on with all the damn quiet ass laughing I did.

"Man, fuck you. I'm goin' to eat."

"Take yo mad ass on then. Hit me up afta yo hungry ass catch a meal, Coo'?"

"Coo." He threw a finger up and went the direction of the cafeteria. I saw her stepping a little to the left, meaning she was turning on that side. I smirked, opening the Janitor's closet. They all had shitty locks, and this one was for the one who pushed his cart all around the school. She still had her earbuds in, tuning out the world. I waited for the right time, snatching her in and covering her mouth. I shut the door quickly.

"Don't you dare scream. Nobody can hear you on this side of the school, anyway." I eyed her and smirked, taking my hand down.

"W-why?" Her voice cracked a little.

"I wanna talk to you." I crossed my arms.

"Okay..." Her quiet voice broke the silence.

"You tell anybody?"

"No..." She bit her lip.

"Good. Hey, you know—you know I'm the same nigga you knew some weeks ago, right? Ain't nothin' changed about me. Been doin' this shit for a long ass time." I stepped closer, knowing I had her full attention.

"Yeen gotta be scared. Ian gon' hurt you, well...unless you into that type shit." She looked up at me with a hint of something familiar in her eyes, but then looked down and shook her head.

"B-but You out hea killin' people."

"I did that to protect you, E!" I mugged her. She sighed, nodding.

"You forgive daddy?" She crossed her legs a little, leaning on the shelf and biting her lip.

"Daddy didn't do anything, I forgive you, though." I sucked my teeth.

"Oh, so we bein' funny now?"

"Oh, so we bein' freaky, now?" I nodded, licking my lips.

"Damn, you so fine, ma..." I said, not really paying attention to what I was saying.

"Th-thank you, Tay. Can I go?" I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying, only her lips.

"Imma take that as a yes, bye."

"B-Bye." I couldn't even speak right. I'm bout strung as fuck.

Damn, I gotta get her. And soon.

________________

Comment & Vote 💚💛