20🌺: House Party

Taymor|Tay-K 🐉

"Ion care bout all that shit—this party is the move." I mugged Ziggy.

"Nigga, I've stepped foot in six parties this week." I huff, lighting a random piece of paper on fire.

"The ones that you went into sell shit don't count."

"It count if you gotta deal with CITs."

"The hell is a CIT?" Black said as he threw an almost empty water bottle up in the air and catching it.

"Crackhead in training." I mumbled before blowing another piece out.

"First of all—do you even sling crack?" Black asked through a fit of laughter.

"Nah—But usually when I go to them parties they always stressin' bout how they want it laced." I shook my head.

"So, is y'all coming?" Ziggy asked.

👸🏾🍫: Hey ugly

👸🏾🍫: I'm jp 🤣 😘 you wanna come to the mall with me? As in saving me from third wheeling Chas ass.

I bit my lip and flicked the lighter in my hand.

-idk bout that

👸🏾🍫: please? 😭 her and her bf get on my damn nerves. They b bout to have sex in front of me like tf

-who drivin

👸🏾🍫: his dumb ass. You might wanna bring a helmet.

-oh naw 💀 unlock the door big head im finna come over there

"Y'all can take y'all lame asses to the party. I might be out there when I get thea." I say as I get up.

"Where yo childish lookin' ass goin'?" Ziggy asked.

"Bitch—My girl said she wanna go to the mall but she'on wanna third wheel."

"With who?" I was quiet for a second.

"Chas."

"Oh, hell naw!" Ziggy and Black said at the same time.

"Ain't she try to rape yo' ass?" Black mugged me.

"Black, don't play me like I'm weak or some'!" I shot him a bird.

"Nigga, just because that hoe assaulted yo ass don't mean you weak! Niggas these days." Ziggy waved me off and I just shot him a bird, going out the door. I was just about to go up the steps until Ebony called me. I saw her waving me on from a car. I reluctantly walked over to it and got in.

"Hey, boo." She smiled, kissing me on the lips. I made it kind of a long kiss. When I pulled away, she shyed up.

"It has to be that long?"

"Yeah." I wink jokingly. I glanced at Chas who was looking in her passenger mirror with a mug on her face. She wasn't fooling nobody. We finally pulled up to E's favorite mall.

"Ooou, bitch lets go!" We all got out and she could barely wait to go in and spend some damn money. I kept close to her, Ian want Chas hoe ass to get any ideas. We were in some girly clothing store when they started talking about something I cared about.

"Girl, let's go to this party tonight!" Chassidy suggested.

"Oou, say it's gone be lit?"

"Hell yeah, you wanna go?" She nodded then turned to me.

"Uh...I guess." I huffed.

"Oooh, yay! Let's go get you a outfit! C'mon, lemme go pay for my stuff." Ion really spend that much time tryna rack up on clothes, but apparently E had the time and patience for it.

She picked out a Bape jacket, a white polo tee, and some Levi's. She also picked out some Jordan's, a Louis Vuitton belt buckle and a bandana.

"Yeah, my nigga gone be the flyest at the party." She hyped me up and I laughed.
*

"Damn, E!" I bit my lip as I held her waist. Apparently this was everybody girl song, because the minute that they heard "Cash Money Records takin' over the '99 and 2000..." almost every girl went stupid.

I didn't think E liked to twerk and shit until she grabbed me and pulled me into the crowd. Then again, she did drink a lot. I was a lil tipsy too. When the song ended, she stopped dancing and—let's just say I was a lil excited.

"Damn girl, when you started doin' allat?" I asked, referring to not only her dancing but her drinking too.

"They told me I gotta loosen up." She giggled and kissed my sloppily. She bit her lip and had a dazed look in her eye.

"Bae, maybe you needa sit down."

"Mmm, but I'm having fun." She pokes her lip out. I laughed a little.

"Come on." I said, leading her to a couch. I sat her down.

"I'll be right back." I say. "I'm finna go fill my cup back up." I made my way to where the drinks were and filled my cup up almost to the rim.

"Aye, Tay? You gone have a concert or some shit soon?" I set my cup down and pull out my phone. I checked the date that I had a lil gig.

"I'm performing at a party on the 22nd, come check me out." I say, drinking out of my cup some. He talked to me for a little bit about my songs and stuff.

By the time I got done talking to dude, I had to refill my cup. I kind of wobbled to the spot where I left E. She was gone. I sucked my teeth, flopping on the sofa.

I took a big gulp of my drink and got back up. I tried to hang with the crowd, but I felt a little dizzy. I immediately looked at the staircase. I wanted to be able to lay down without being messed with. I made my way to the staircase and eventually up, finding a room that didn't have people around it.

"Shit." I groaned, feeling sluggish. I shut the door behind me and flopped on the random bed. I know the dude that threw the party, so I was set for the night.

"Bro, what the fuck?" I growled when the light flicked on. I sat out and my vision sort of blurred. I knew one thing, this shit ain't nothing like being drunk. There was no way I could be drunk—and this shit got me feeling weak. The door shut again and somebody walked towards me.

"Don't feel so good, daddy?" The figure sounded familiar. I tried desperately to make my vision focus. I squeezed my eyes shut and finally got right. By this time, she was close. She leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I'll make you feel better."
___________________

If you see this update a bunch of times, I'm sorry Wattpad literally wigging out on everybody. 😒