Best friends brother

By s_shorty

When Skylar's best friends brother comes visit, Skylar begins to catch feelings. What will happen? Will he lo... More

Before we start
A little about the characters
Best friends
Dinner
My bad?
Wow
Dms
Dms, swimming, ?
......Almost....
Will something happen between us?
Are we really friends?
Update
Tell me he's not staying..
It's complicated
I love him so much!
I hate you....
update
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 35
Chapter36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43... i think....
chapter 45
chapter.. ight i lost count...
Chapter.. 45 right? or 46?😂😬
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter i think.. 59?
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
Chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
Chapter 74
chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 156
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184

Chapter 29

2.5K 30 2
By s_shorty

Recap

  Skylar: Wait, but what are we gonna do in the meantime?  

End of recap

Adym: Do you wanna stay with me?

I think about Kayla and what would happen if she walked in on us sleeping together.. "Um.. I don't know.."

Even though it's dark out with only the porch light on, I can see Adym frown, "It's okay. We can sit in the tree if you want.."

I inhale, "Adym, it's not that I don't wanna stay the night with you or anything, it's just...complicated.."

Adym looks at me and I can tell he's disappointed, I would be to if I got rejected by my boyfriend, "it's fine Skylar, no big deal."

I walk over to Adym and give him a hug, inhaling his wonderful scent, "Adym, I'm not trying to reject you or anything it's just.."

Adym puts his hands on my waist and looks me in the eye, "Skylar, I said it's no big deal. If you wanna stay out here it's fine. I'm not mad or anything, I just offered because I didn't want you to wake up uncomfortable. But, it's your choice, I'm okay with whatever you choose."

I think about it for a few seconds. I mean, It's not like we're doing anything bad. I mean we're not gonna have sex or anything, we're just sleeping together. Besides, we're leaving early in the morning. His parents might be up, but they wouldn't barge in or anything.

I lift my head up from where it rested on Adym's chest, "We can stay in the house, if it's okay with you"

Adym looks at me and I can see him smile lightly, "Okay"

I grab my blanket and we walk to the Yorba's house. We get to the tree and we climb up the tree and enter through the window. To be honest, I feel guilty sleeping in Kayla's bed with her brother.. 

I think Adym can tell I feel a little bit awkward so he speaks up, "hey, Sawyer left again tonight to stay with a friend. If you want, we can sleep in the guest bedroom a few doors down and come back here when we leave in the morning."

I smile, "Okay."

We walk quietly to the guest bedroom and I get in bed. A few seconds later, I feel the bed sink down and suddenly, a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I feel Adym's warm skin against my light shirt, he's in his boxers. I smile to myself and close my eyes.

Adym inhales, "Night, sky. I set my alarm for 6:15 tomorrow morning."

I blush, "Night, Adym. See you in the morning."

Next morning/ 6:15 am

I open my eyes to the alarm clock. Adym rolls over and quickly turns the alarm off so we don't wake anyone. We get out of bed and I stretch while Adym pulls his clothes on.

Adym gets his clothes on and smiles at me, "Ready?"

I nod, "Yep, lets go"

We quietly open the door and we hear his parents downstairs making coffee. We slip past the door and quietly sprint to Kayla's room. Adym quietly opens the door and we enter the room. Shutting the door behind him, Adym walks to the window and opens it up for us to step out. We climb down the tree and quickly run across the street and climb my tree.

Adym: So, your dad should be coming down the stairs now and you said he walks outside for the newspaper right?

Skylar: Positive

Adym: Okay, good s-

Suddenly the front door opens and Adym and I get quiet. My dad walks outside in a pair of dress pants and matching shirt. Grabbing the newspaper, he turns around and walks back to the house and shuts the door. we listen, but don't hear the door lock. I look at Adym and we quickly climb down the tree and get to the front door.

Adym: Do you need any help getting into your room or are you good?

I look at Adym nervous, "can you come with me?"

Adym nods, "yeah, let's go."

Adym reaches for the door and quietly opens it. I'm so glad my parents never got the security deal where it announces when something's open. Adym peaks in the door and doesn't see anyone in the living room, or the office. We open the door just enough for Adym and I to slip in. Turning around, Adym shuts the door and we quietly walk to the stairs. Suddenly I hear my dad stand up and walk to the closet next to the stairs. I poke Adym, making him turn and look at me. Panicking I grab his arm and we bend down and quickly run to the office and hide behind the desk. We sit down and listen. From what it sounds like, my dad is opening the closet door and grabbing something. I peek my head over the desk and I see my dad's shadow putting his jacket on. 

My dad puts on his jacket and i hear him murmur, "Now where is my brief case?"

Looking to my right, I see my dad's briefcase. Oh my god, crap! I tap Adym and point to the brief case. 

Adym's eyes get wide and he mouths the words, "What do we do?!"

Suddenly, I hear my two dogs Riley and Stitch coming down the stairs. NOOO!!! They'll find me!!! Now I hear their claws against the hardwood floor, they're walking towards the office!! NOOO!! Starting to panic, I look around for something to distract them..

Stitch (6 months)

Riley (1 year)

My eyes lock on Riley and Stitches favorite stuffed pig. Quickly, I grab it and get ready to throw it.

Adym looks at me and whispers, "What are you doing?!"

I look at him and whisper, "Riley and stitch are coming! I gotta throw it and hope they get distracted so we can run"

Adym looks at me, "Sky, it won't hold them off long"

Skylar: Well, we can run to the living room and hide their so my dad doesn't find us!

Suddenly, the dogs walk in and I jump behind the desk. I throw the toy towards the kitchen, praying Stitch follows Riley and goes for it. Stitch is still really young and we're still working on training him. Stitch gets easily excited because he's still young, sometimes he barks so if he barks I'm hoping if he does he'll listen if I tell him no. Peaking over the desk, I see the dogs run for the toy. Reaching for Adym, we poke our heads out the door and I see my dad smiling as he watches the dog.

I look at Adym and whisper, "Let's  go!"

Adym and I quickly run to the living room and watch my dad go to the kitchen to feed them. Adym and I take our chance and run up the stairs. 

Smiling, I whisper, "We made it"

We get halfway up the stairs when my parents door suddenly opens and my mom steps out, turning around to close the door I look at Adym and we run back downstairs.

My mom comes downstairs and says hi to my dad. They talk as they pet the dogs. Finally, they turn around and Adym and I sprint up the stairs. We're right next to the hallway bathroom when Nick's door opens..

To be continued...

Sup babes, how do you like the chapter so far?? Good? Bad? 

I can't get over his memes lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 493 7
This is an Emily Prentiss X Reader story. What happens when after a bad case Emily is the only one who can provide you some comfort. Will your crush...
206 24 32
Note: This is my first original Wattpad creation. I know that there might be mistakes in some part but they are direct to understand. For the first f...
84 24 16
What will happen when you need to protect your best friend's older brother Will you end up loving him or will you be professional and do nothing?? He...
1.3K 106 32
A girl, A boy, A friendship turns into something more, And a forced breakup that nobody wanted A few years ago everything was perfect for these two 1...