She's Not Afraid

By belizema

Cher Lloyd is currently on her rise to fame as a talented artist whose got that "unique" factor when it comes... More

PROLOGUE: SHE'S NOT AFRAID... OR IS SHE?
CHAPTER ONE: NAUGHTY KINDERGARTENERS
CHAPTER TWO: PHOTOSHOOT MAYHEM
CHAPTER THREE: WHO KISSED ME?!
CHAPTER FOUR: ROCKS AT MY WINDOW
CHAPTER FIVE: KISS ME
CHAPTER SIX: I WISH
CHAPTER SEVEN: WAKING UP NEXT TO A STRANGER...
CHAPTER EIGHT: PRANK CALLS
CHAPTER NINE: THE CONTRACT
CHAPTER TEN: LOVED YOU FIRST
CHAPTER ELEVEN: NOBODY COMPARES
CHAPTER TWELVE: STILL THE ONE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: GIRL NEXT DOOR
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: NOTHING TO LOSE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DO IT ALL AGAIN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: HOUSE ARRANGEMENTS
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: THE MALL SCANDAL
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: ROOMMATES
CHAPTER NINETEEN: MAKE OUT SESSION
CHAPTER TWENTY: SPACEBOUND
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: TORN
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: STRONG
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: HAPPILY
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: MIDNIGHT MEMORIES
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: CASUAL AFFAIR
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: NICOTINE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: GIRL THAT YOU LOVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: GROW UP
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
CHAPTER THIRTY: SUPERHERO
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: UNDERNEATH IT ALL
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: TRUMPETS
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: JUST CAN'T LET HER GO
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: THE BULLIES VS. THE PRINCES
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: LOUIS' BROTHER
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: THE DATE
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: THE CONFESSION
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: THE REMEDY
CHAPTER FORTY: SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE: HEARTBREAK GIRL
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO: WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE: BITCHIN' SUMMER
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR: GIVE YOU WHAT YOU LIKE
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE: SIPPIN' ON SUNSHINE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX: GUILTY CONSCIENCE
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN: HEAD UP IN THE CLOUDS
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT: TALK DIRTY TO ME
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE: CAN WE DANCE?
CHAPTER FIFTY: WILD HEART
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE: LAST NIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO: I WOULD
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE: HEART ATTACK
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR: MAGIC
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE: DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX: ISLAND IN THE SUN
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN: HANDS DOWN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT: WHAT A BUZZ
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE: LOVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE: 50 WAYS TO SAY GOODBYE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO: DRIVE BY
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE: MERMAID
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR: THE MAN WHO NEVER LIED
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE: WON'T GO HOME WITHOUT YOU
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX: (I CAN'T) FORGET ABOUT YOU
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN: OMG
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT: ONE THING
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE: ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
CHAPTER SEVENTY: M.F.P.O.T.Y.
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE: DIRTY LOVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO: SWEET DESPAIR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE: JUST BE MINE
EPILOGUE: ALONE WITH ME

CHAPTER SIXTY: CANDY STORE

244 14 6
By belizema

CHAPTER SIXTY: CANDY STORE

"Why are you guys half-naked?" Louis asked.

"Global warming." Harry responded right away.

"I see..." Louis eyed the guy skeptically.

"Harry, I think you should go now." I said.

"Okay then. Call me." He put his shirt back on then jumped out of my window.

"That was awkward." Louis said right after I made Harry leave.

"Now what's this about a pigeon?" I asked.

"Oh, that. Um, I bought you a pigeon since we both like pigeons?"

"What's the catch?"

"Catch? Why would you think that?" He sounded rather hurt but I just squinted my eyes at him.

"Okay, I do have a teensy bit of favor." He added and there's goes the truth.

"What?"

"It's not sexual favors or anything like that so don't worry. I want you to babysit my siblings." He said.

"And what makes you think I'm qualified for that?" I'm not really good with kids.

"Because they're babies meaning they don't bite yet because they don't have teeth so you're completely safe." He smiled.

"Yeah... that still doesn't answer my question."

"You don't need any qualifications, Cher. I trust you and that's all there is to it. Please? I have this really important thing going on and it involves my singing career. I promise I'll be back by midnight... make sure you'll get them to sleep by then." He winked, ruffled my hair then went downstairs to fetch his siblings.

I didn't even get to agree or disagree yet...

"Cher, meet Ernest and Doris, they're twins. Obviously. A boy and a girl. What more can I say? Oh, be good to your new 'mommy' you two! Daddy's off to work! Bye." He handed the fat twins to me then gave me a quick peck on the cheek like he's really enjoying this.

"Too heavy..." I headed to my bed to put the babies there. I need help.

******

"So he just dumped these cute pair to you? Typical Louis." Niall shook his head.

"And I don't even know a thing or two about babysitting. I always pictured an actual babysitter literally sitting on the baby just to keep the tiny thing from misbehaving which is why I called you to help me."

"Oh. Then you called the wrong guy. I do like babies but I don't know how to take care of them or change their diapers... but I do know someone who might be able to help us out." He thought deeply.

"Who?"

"Liam." Right. He does all the household chores after all.

******

"Ow! Ernest is pulling my hair! Liam, do something." I complained.

"I'm not your mommy and besides, we're out of diapers... which means we need to buy some." Liam stated as he examined the now crying Doris.

Niall, on the other hand, was busy making silly faces just to shut Doris up. Fail.

I was stuck with Ernest on the couch as he squealed in delight when it comes to pulling my hair. Oh what fun. For him.

"Okay, how about I run off to the store to buy the diapers?" I offered.

"No way. I want to buy the diapers!" Niall argued.

"Oh, stop being so childish, you two! I know that you guys are fighting over purchasing diapers just so you could get out of babysitting. How about we all go out to buy some instead?" Liam suggested maturely.

"Jeez, it's like I'm babysitting four kids instead of two." He added. Liam was right though, Niall and I weren't that much of a help.

"Oh crap! I forgot about my guitar lessons with Jon at 5! I'm late!" I suddenly remembered.

"Who's Jon?" Niall and Liam asked at the same time.

"Just a friend. Why?" If this is what my life is going to be as a married woman then I'd rather not.

"He better not be John Mayer, that guy's a massive flirt." Niall said.

"Come to think of it, he does look like John Mayer a bit..." I teased and Niall gasps.

"Then you wouldn't mind ALL of us coming to your guitar lessons now, would you?" Liam smiled.

"Huh?" But it's only for an hour...

******

"Sorry I'm late! Been pretty busy..." I apologized.

"I can see that. I didn't know you had... kids. Also the fact that you have two husbands holding each of them." He joked as he eyed Niall and Liam who were both eyeing him back suspiciously.

"That's a good one!" I cracked up.

"Okay, I'll teach you how to play 'Sirens' today. For the intro, place your fingers on the G chord." Jon stood behind me and sensing that I forgot about the chord, he guided my fingers on the strings right away.

Niall and Liam were sitting right across us with the twins on their laps, watching Jon's every move.

"Cher, how come you didn't ask me to teach you how to play the guitar instead? I am familiar with the instrument." Niall sounded rather hurt that I didn't turn to him for such a favor.

"Well, I figured that you were busy doing your stuff..." I answered honestly.

"I have a question for Jon. Is it necessary to touch Cher's fingers when you can just tell her what to do? What if I was your student? Would you touch my fingers too?" Liam asked sarcastically and this made me glare at him.

"Uh... yeah. I probably would." Jon winked at the guy.

"Interesting..." Liam said.

******

"I shouldn't have brought you guys with me to my lessons but since you insisted, thanks to you two, I didn't really learn that much." So much for productivity.

"What did we do wrong? Aside from Ernest farting..." Niall asked naively.

We had to stop by the supermarket to buy the babies the diapers that they've always wanted?

"Here, hold Ernest for a bit, will you? I'm going to the candy store right across the street! I can't take it anymore! I'm craving some sweets..." Niall dumped the heavy baby to me then hurried off. What the?

"When will Niall EVER grow up?" I shook my head.

Liam and I were lining for the counter, each carrying a baby when an old lady next to us said,

"You two make a lovely couple! And you've got such lovely little angels too." The old lady exclaimed.

"Oh, we're not together. And just between us, we stole these babies." I jokingly whispered and gave the old woman a wink.

"Oh my..." Her expression was priceless!

"My wife's just kidding." I heard Liam whisper to the old gal behind my back.

******

"Now I'm craving for some chocolates too! This is all Niall's fault! And what's taking him SO long anyway?" I convinced Liam to check out the candy store with me which will only take a few minutes.

Liam took the liberty of purchasing two baby carriers for convenience and now we get to wear Ernest and Doris on our backs like a backpack.

I thought that Liam would make a great dad someday...

Once we entered the colorful candy store filled with all the possible sweets that you could ever imagine, I got lost in such a delightful place... like being in a complete trance as if entering 'The Chocolate Factory' as Charlie!

Now I know what's taking Niall so long. This place is breathtaking... for a kid.

"Sometimes, I envy gay couples." My eyes landed on two guys with their backs facing us, laughing so merrily while slapping each other's behinds as they competed on who can blow a larger bubble out of a gum.

When they turned around, my blood pressure boiled almost immediately because the gay lovers turned out to be... Harry and Louis who released a small yelp when he saw me.

"Honey! This isn't what it looks like! We both love carrots and pigeons so I'm sure that we can get past this!" Louis started babbling nonsense.

"So this is what you call 'work', huh?" I bet the two of them planned it all along! To play around.

"I was just taking a break, I swear!" Louis said defensively.

"No, you're not. You just told me that you're having a blast with Harry here... without having to take care of your siblings." Niall finally found us and he folded his arms as he stood by my side.

"Okay... it's Harry's fault!" Louis blamed his friend.

"I know nothing." Harry rolled his eyes.

"What did I miss?" Zayn asked Louis and Harry as he appeared before us with a handful of sweets in his arms.

What exactly is going on around here?! My head's spinning!

Perfect! Now that the three jerks are here,

"I challenge you three on a match vs. Niall, Liam and me!" I stated and as if on cue, the twins squealed excitedly.

Oh, the irony. There will be a blood bath though!

******

A/N: Louis' baby siblings are just so adorable that I HAD to include them in a chapter xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 74 89
Y/n Y/l/n, a 21 year old, successful singer, disappeared for two years without anyone knowing the reason. She had to keep it a secret, she wanted it...
8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...
10.3K 127 24
Lucy Hale is a hardcore Directioner with front row tickets to see the boys. However, her dad ruins her chances to meet the boys of her dreams when he...
71.3K 1.1K 26
There's this one girl that I remember from the X Factor that we're competing with, but...she doesn't know I like her. I was just a contestant in a ba...