Why Do You Love Me? E.D~ G...

De nativegirlxx16

sequel to "why do you bully me?" Check it out. Katherine is living in LA with her boyfriend and two bestfrie... Mai multe

Chapter 1 •We're Back•
Chapter 2 •I-its just a prank•
Chapter 3 •E-tee-wee-tee •
Chapter 4 •Grayson Bailey Dolan!•
Chapter 5 •Ethan you cheated!•
Chapter 6 •Positive•
Chapter 7 •My little bup•
Chapter 8 •Beach fun•
Chapter 9 •No Promises•
Chapter 10 •As long as there's food•
Chapter 11 •As long as there's food pt. 2•
Chapter 12 •Hospital Visits•
Chapter 13 •Kiss goodbye•
Chapter 14 •Memory lane•
Chapter 15 •What!•
Chapter 16 •Unknown number•
Chapter 17 •Too soon•
Chapter 18 •Stay•
Chapter 19 •decision•
Chapter 21 •Caption•
Chapter 22 •Hate•
Chapter 23 •Need to choose•
Chapter 24 •I'm yours•
Chapter 25 •Protective•
Chapter 26 •Unconscious•
Chapter 27 •Surprise guest•
Chapter 28 •Jerks•
Chapter 29 •Birthday•
Chapter 30 •Birthday Pt. 2•
Chapter 31 •Be alright•
Chapter 32 •Old friend pt 2•
Chapter 33 •House of memories•
Chapter 34 • Surprise news•
Chapter 35 •Expecting•
Chapter 36 •Family member•
Chapter 37 •House of pain•
Chapter 38 •Change of heart•
Explanation
Chapter 39 •Dads Secret•
Chapter 40 •Dads secret pt. 2•
Chapter 41 •You Gain A Sibling, You Lose Another•
Chapter 42 •Secret•
Chapter 43 •Just A Little Longer•
Chapter 44 •Peace•

Chapter 20 •Old friend•

1.2K 48 37
De nativegirlxx16

"No! Gallavich!" I shout, standing up. Tears well up in my eyes. They were my favorite ship on the show.

Grayson comes running out of the room, looking panicked. "What's wrong?" He asks. He cups my face to check for anything. "You're crying." He says softly.

"Ian just broke up with mickey." I mumble. He sighs in relief that nothing happened to me.

"Thought someone was hurting you." He says.

"I am hurting. This show broke my heart." I say, more tears falling. This is why I hate getting attached to a series. They do one thing to throw you off and you don't expect it.

"Then why not stop watching it?" He asks.

"What?" I gasp. "I can't do that, I'm already how many seasons in. I can't just stop now. This series has a hold on me." I say, looking at him like he's crazy.

"OK! Alright. Got it." He says.

"What's going on?" Ethan asks, making his presence known. I clear my throat before walking past him.

I lock myself in a closet. The one in my dream. "Just calm down. Calm down." I repeat to myself. The sight of him makes me want to hit him. I know it's mean, but I can't help it.

I stop talking when I hear them speaking. And me being me, I can't help but eavesdrop. "How long do you think she'll hold a grudge?" Ethan asks.

"I don't know anymore. Back then we used to be able to tell when she'd do things, but she's changed since then. She's different now." He says. Have I changed?

"Yeah that's true. The way she fought Emily. She seemed different. Stronger in other words." He says. What? I haven't changed.

"Yeah. All I know is that by the looks of it, she could hit you." Gray says. It's like he read my mind.

"Yeah, I picked up the vibe." He says. "She's more violent. Like she's not afraid to fight someone if they bash her and bring her down." Ethan adds.

"Can't really blame her. She's been through enough. I guess she's tired of taking shit from everyone." Grayson says. I mean, he's not wrong. But I'm not that violent, am I?

"Yeah. Let's get back to the video now." Ethan says, coming down the hallway. I back away just in case he might hear me.

_____

I'm walking the streets at night. It is 3:34 am. It's my mom's birthday. It's been four months since she died. I never knew how much it would hurt to miss someone who is never coming back.

"Hey girl." This dude says to me. My eyes snap to him and I wave. "How about you come with me to my crib?" He says.

"No thanks." I decline his offer, who talks like that? It's 2016, not 2006. Soon enough he's in step with me.

"Come on girl don't be like that." He says grabbing my arm. I see cameras flashing ahead. A celebrity is there. He won't do anything when there are cameras. So I shake him off and walk towards the paparazzi.

"Hey! Don't walk away from me." He yells, running to catch up to me. I run to the crowd of people. Just as I make it to the crowd, I'm slammed against the building. "When I want you to come with me, you follow!" He snaps.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I shout trying to get out of his grip. People start to notice and try help.

"Hey! Get off of her." I hear a voice shout. Soon enough the guy is ripped away from me. I rub my wrist as it stings from his grip. When I look at them, they're red. "Are you ok?" The voice asks

"Yes, thank you." I say as I look up. Holy shit. It's him. Shawn freaking Mendes. "I tried to get away, but he wouldn't leave me alone." I tell him.

He smiles at me like he knows me. "You're welcome. I couldn't ignore what was happening." He says.

"Again, thank you." I smile. I still can't believe it's him. He shakes his head almost like he's afraid to say something.

"Um, what your name? You look familiar." He says, making my eyebrows raise.

"Oh my name? It's um, Katherine." I say nervously. His eyes bore into mine like he's searching for something.

"Johnston?" He asks. My brows furrow when he says this.

"Yes, how, how did you know?" I ask confused.

"Wow, I haven't seen you in a long time." He says hugging me. My eyes widen when I'm in his embrace. He knows me? "You, know me?" I ask.

"Of course, I haven't forgotten you." He says. "Here, come inside the hotel. Let's catch up." He says, guiding me inside. By then the crowd of people had gotten smaller, but the paparazzi was still there. We sit in the lobby, two arm chairs. "So how have you been?" He asks.

"I don't mean to be rude but, how do we know each other?" I ask. He loses his smile and I feel bad.

"We went to school together from third grade to seventh." He says.

"I'm sorry, I don't remember." I say. He makes an 'oh' sound before he speaks again.

"Right, I forgot. Before I moved back to Canada, you got fought by two boys. I know that because I tried to help. But I was a twig. It was two against one. By the time I tried to help you, you were out cold. There was blood coming out of your nose." He says. I blink a few times as it sinks in.

"And then what?" I ask. How can I not remember this?

"When you were in the hospital, I came to visit you whenever I could. Then my dad told us we were moving back to Canada. You weren't awake when I left. So you never remembered." He tells me. He looks so sad right now. He does look familiar, but it's not because he's all over the Internet.

"Wait, smile first." I mumble. He gives a forced smile and then it hits me.

"That's it! You had braces at the time and you weren't as built as you are now. Your hair is different, not the Bieber hairstyle you had before." I say. His eyes lit up for a second before I brought up his old hairstyle.

"You remember me, good. Wish you didn't remember the hair though." He grumbles.

"Well now I'm embarrassed." I say.

"Why?" He asks confused.

"Because ever since you have become famous, I would gawk over you and say 'I'm going to marry him someday!' I had heart eyes for you." I laugh.

"No way." He laughs at me. "Seriously?" He asks, to which I nod. We laugh for a while at my confession.

"Stop, it's not funny." I pout.

"Ok, ok. It was a little funny. But hey, now you can shout out 'that's my best friend!'" He says.

"True." I say.

"But, um. How have you been lately? How's your mom and dad? Are they still arguing?" He chuckles at the end. I on the other hand, lower my head. "Kat?" He says.

"It's just me." I say.

"Living here?" He guesses. I shake my head, a tear rolling down my face. "They were in an accident four months ago. My three other siblings were too. They all didn't make it." I tell him, making him go silent.

"Katherine, I'm sorry." He says coming over to hug me. I hug back, needing his comfort. "It's okay, you didn't know." I mumble.

"Yeah, but now I feel like an asshole for bringing it up." He admits.

"Better now than later." I say. I feel him nod against my cheek. "It's her birthday today." I mutter. I feel him hug me tighter, while rubbing little circles on my back.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Kat." He mumbles. "Is that why you were out this late?" He asks. I chuckle and pull away.

"You sound like my dad. But yes, I was walking to places my mom always wanted to go." I tell him.

"Funny." He says. "But that's nice of you." He says. I nod in agreement. I sigh and stand up.

"Alright, enough of this sadness, I'm doing good with coping. I don't need to cry and if we keep at it on the subject then a waterfall is about to come." I warn him. He stands up as well. He takes out his phone and hands it to me.

"I wanna keep in touch with you. Can't have you forgetting me again." He says. I smile and take his phone. I put my number in and take a pic for it. "Smile." I say, holding the phone up. He smiles before kissing my cheek, making me smile more.

I save it and hand him back his phone. "Well I should get going, my roommates are gonna freak if they wake up and I'm not there." I say.

"Right, it was nice seeing you again." He says. We hug one more time before I walk outside and call a cab.

My bestfriend is Shawn Mendes. How could I have forgotten him?

_____

BAM! did you see that coming? I don't know if you did but... ehh?

Anyways I hope you liked this week's chapter. Who else laughed at today's video? Grayson looked like he was struggling with the baby😂😂 Ethan was doing good, better than gray. But aww poor gray.😂

Anyways... HAPPY TUESDAY!!

P.S ignore the spelling errors.

✌Peace✌

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.1K 62 30
Madison falls in love with her YouTube crush Grayson dolan.....they meet and Grayson falls in love with her...what with happen next???
4.7K 81 53
where a cliche bully turns into a lover. "fuck you" "Yes, and I know that I don't know what love is but I have such strong feelings for you Amelia. I...
25.4K 806 24
"I love you" "No you don't! Cause if you did you wouldn't have done that!" :Ethan Dolan has bullied Grayson Bailey since he came out to him in middle...
9K 120 37
Amara Reynolds is your average gorgeous teenage girl. She's like her twin brothers best friend Grayson Dolan from the ages of 5-15. Then she faced re...