Status: On-Screen

By accio2141

SHE's an ACTRESS and HE's an ACTOR. Both of their lives are moving quickly as they advance to the big screen... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
1. That's a Wrap
2. Announcements
3. Atlanta
4. Scenes and Stunts
5. Comic-Con
6. Morning Surprises
7. Clouded Judgement
8. Aftermath
9. Decline
10. Blank
11. Social Media Wars
12. Honest Confessions
13. Calls
14. End or Beginning?
15. Trailer
16. Interviews
17. A New Perspective
18. Realization
19. Infinity War(s)
20. A New Chapter
21. Another Surprise
22. Press Tour
23. Advice
24. Crazy
25. Photoshoots
26. Introductions
27. Press, Press, Press
28. World Premiere
29. Post Premiere
30. Clarification
31. Flight
33. The Point
Author's Note

32. Holland(s)

241 3 1
By accio2141

Zara Costanza

"Tessa!" I yelled in a high pitched voice. Tessa began to run towards me with her tongue out. She was Tom's dog and she was absolutely adorable.

She hopped onto the couch that I was sitting on and licked my face. I giggled and stroked her fur. Tessa stretched her legs out and laid down on my lap. I smiled and placed a kiss on her head.

"Tom, I think I like Tessa more than you," I said jokingly. "She's absolutely adorable and she gives lots of kisses."

"Oi! I'm adorable and I kiss you a lot," he said, sitting beside me while stroking Tessa. He pecked my lips and wrapped his arms around me.

I sighed, "But Tess..." I whispered. Tessa had her eyes shut on my lap.

Tom pulled out his phone and showed me a picture. It was only taken a few minutes ago when Tessa was on my lap licking me. "Don't you just love this photo?"

"Aww, can you please send that to me? I knew I was going to love Tessa when you told me about her, but look at her!" I said, resting my head on her back.

"I know, she's absolutely wonderful," said Tom, watching the two of us. "Tess," he called in a gentle voice. Tessa opened her eyes.

"Oi, what are you doing?" I asked, not wanting Tessa to leave my lap.

"I want cuddles with Tessa, now. You've had your time, it's my turn now," said Tom childishly. He opened his arms for Tessa to climb into.

"Not fair! We were having a moment!" I said angrily. "I'm not cuddling with you tonight," I added, sheepishly. Deep down, I knew that I was lying. It was hard not to cuddle with Tom when he gave me this look from his pillow.

Tessa moved from my lap to Tom's. "You're not going to be able to keep your word," said Tom, while smirking.

I crossed my arms and grunted. "You're completely awful."

-------------------------------------------------------

Instagram

Tom posted the picture of Tessa and I on the couch. She was in the midst of licking my nose.

Tagged: ZaraCostanza

tomholland2013 : My two girls 😩❤️

I liked the photo and viewed some of the comments that my friends wrote.

Comments

zendaya : omg omg omg this is SO cute

lauraharrier : 😭😭😭

lauraharrier : caption caption caption

lifeisaloha : i see, Zara met Tessa before me?

ZaraCostanza : :P lifeisaloha

hazosterfield : COLLAND

emilyryderr: why is colland and zara/tessa so cute!

jeantaylum: i love tom but i love colland more

georgiaharding_: Who is that girl

officialelizabetholsen : Awwww you guys are too cute!! 🤗

robertdowneyjr : Ok that's kinda cute

ZaraCostanza : You're my absolute fav ;)

ZaraCostanza : Hope to
see u soon! Much love xx officialelizabetholsen

Julielewis:w friendship goals? ZaraCostanza officialelizabetholsen

imsebastianstan : Are kids these mushy these days?

tomholland.ig: ^ HA lmao i love how they just said ily and seb is hard core judging

zara.costanzas: SEBBB HAS ME DEADDD

-----

It's been a week since Tom and I arrived in London. I met Sam, one of Tom's brothers a few days ago. Today was one of our last days in England, so I was trying to spend most of my time with Tom's family and enjoying the pleasures that London had to offer. Currently, I was at the Hollands' house which was not far from Tom's flat. Sam and I got along pretty well, especially since we both had a few things in common.

"Zara!" I heard Sam call.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to try a duet on the piano with me?" he asked.

I got up and answered, "Sure!"

I walked into the living room and sat beside Sam. Tom as well came and sat on the couch while on his phone. The sheets of paper filled with music were placed in front of me. I scanned each page. Doable. I wasn't the best at playing, but it was doable.

"I'll play the easier part," I said, scanning the first page.

For the first few minutes, Sam and I each took turns playing the passage. After a while, we slowly joined our parts together and it sounded great.

-------------------------------------------------------

"An hour has passed. I'm going to ask one more time. Can I please have my girlfriend back?" Tom asked frustratedly.

Sam and I had been sitting at the piano for a while now and we had been so concentrated.

I stopped playing and pouted at Tom. "Five minutes? Please?" I pleaded, giving my best puppy dog face.

Tom grunted, "You said that 10 minutes ago. Come on, Zara. Sam give me back my girlfriend!"

Sam as well began to complain, "But we're in the middle-"

"I promise. Okay? Five minutes. You know I don't break my promises."

"Fine. But remember, you told Harry that we'd let him take photos," said Tom, sitting back in his chair.

Harry was into photography, so Tom and I agreed to let him take some photos of us together. "Five minutes, Tom. Okay?" I pleaded.

Tom slowly began to smile. "Fine."

-------------------------------------------------------

As I promised, I spent five more minutes with Sam on the piano. Afterwards, Tom, Harry, and I were going to venture through a town located on the outskirts of London. Harry enjoyed taking photos so Tom and I agreed that we'd let him take some photos of us together while we still had time together.

The first stop was on this cobblestone sidewalk area with lots of brick buildings. It was absolutely lovely. I wore blue jean shorts with a casual but nice white top and a thin golden necklace with a pendant on it.

"All I'm going to say is, act coupley but not too coupley. Okay?" Harry said. Honestly, I had no clue what he was trying to get at.

"Oh, whatever Harry! Let us be," said Tom.

I laughed and grabbed Tom's hand.

What I loved about this 'photo shoot' was that it really was just Tom and me together. The photos of us laughing were really us laughing. There was no pressure to do certain poses while sitting on a stool or standing in awkward positions to get 'good' shots. It was truly, just pure and natural. These photos truly describe us, not a magazine company.

"Okay, just do something," said Harry, trying to direct us.

"I'm jumping on you," I said, walking behind Tom. I jumped on his back and he held my legs, giving me a piggy-back.

Harry adjusted his position and camera and then instructed us to move a little towards our right.

After a few seconds, he began to move farther away from us. "Stay still!" He called. "I have to grab my other lense!"

Tom remained as still as he could. He held me like I was nothing. "You know, I'm so happy that you could come to London," said Tom. I rested my chin on his shoulder.

I sighed, "Me too. It's amazing. I've always wanted to come here, and my expectations were definitely surpassed. It's definitely lived, up to what I expected and more," I said quietly in Tom's ear so that only he could hear my voice. "I larb you."

"Wait, what?" Tom asked in a startled voice. I couldn't tell if he was shocked in a good or bad way, or maybe he actually didn't hear me.

Wait, what? What did I just say? Did I mean to say it? It just came out...

Now, I felt even more worried, because he wasn't saying it back.

Tom turned his head towards me and began to smile. "You do?"

I began to chuckle nervously. "I mean, I love you."

After a few seconds, he didn't say anything. And then, I began to ramble, "If-If you don't feel the same way, please, please, don't say it. I really want you to mean it-"

He put me gently on the ground and turned around. "N-No, of course! I love you too, Zara. I-I love you."

A wave of relief rushed through me. "Oh thank the Lord. I've wanted to say that for a really long time..."

Tom began to laugh and then said, "Me too. I wanted to tell you right when we started dating, but I thought it might freak you out, you know?" He too began to ramble.

"I knew I loved you. It's just means something different because we used to say it when we were friends. And if anything, I love you more."

"I love you in a different way now. It was friendship before, but now it's something else," he wrapped his arms around my waist and he kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"OI! I told you to NOT act too coupley and I said to STAY STILL! What happened?" Yelled Harry, who began to approach us with his hand covering his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

Instagram

Tagged: tomholland2013, harryholland64

ZaraCostanza : Oh, how i love london... and tom? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Comments

hazosterfield : hey i love london too. Y'all are cute tho

hazosterfield_updates: um what does that mean? ^

collandding: haz is my fav

lauren.r: fuck off hazosterfield

danielleb: wtf whyy? Let him be he hasnt done anything... lauren.r

gabrielle8: why r u 2 so cute together? I seriously cant

tonyrevolori : i miss you guys! nice photos tho, you guys r great

lifeisaloha : damn zaraa but colland man

jenna28: i ship colland more than i ship myself and tom

zendaya : too much cuteness or too much colland? Bc yall r adorable ❤️

lauraharrier : my faveeessss #colland

karinapalee: why is this legit? 😩 am i the only one who doesnt like them together? I actually think tomdaya is better tho... like why colland?

tara5.0: ^ shade shade shade shade major shade

cooollllannd82: back off karinapalee they can date whoever they want to date

harryholland64 : these ones are OK, but what i saw was gRoSS

——-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 9.5K 81
Y/N Y/L/N is a 23 year old girl from london that try's her career as an actress. Her first big movie was with the directors Anthony and Joe Russo. Wh...
242 6 16
Falling in love with her best friend's brother seemed like a good idea at the time. "I can't live like this. I just can't... It's too hard. I'm not c...
1.2K 28 29
Two years after graduating high school, Amelia is pursing her dreams while Tom pursues his, all while maintaining a relationship. Will Tom and Amelia...
3K 150 27
"Live for the ones who don't get too. Use this time to become something that you only ever dreamed to be. Become extraordinary." After losing everyt...