True to self

By ashleyraerae18

Bryson: Do you have what it takes......to be my ride or die?? We will see....... Before the fame bryson had n... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
Part 26
part 27
part 28
NOTE
Finale*Part 29*
Part 30
part 31
Part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
Part 37
part 38
Part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
part 56
part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
Part 66
Part 67
part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
note:
Part 80
Part 81
part 82
Part 83
Part 84
FINALE
Note:
Coming up:
Season 3
Part 85
Part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
Part 92
Part 93
part 94
Part 95
part 96
Part 97
Note:
Part 98
Part 99
part 101
OUTRO
BIG NEWS🤗

part 100

462 19 8
By ashleyraerae18

*Next day*

Hensley PoV

Hensley:Yes were having a dinner at my house......invite everybody and make sure you bring some food ok? everybody brings one dish

Autumn:well i can't bring one because knowing quees he gone eat it all before we make it to your house(laughs)

Right now i was in the car, on my way to the store to pick up a couple things for our party were having tonight.

Me and bryson decided to have a going away party at Bryson grandma house, in her backyard .

we wasnt leaving till 1 day but we wanted to hang out with everybody as much as we can before we leave.

I was making sure everyone was coming, and to make sure autumn was my go to girl.

she had everybody's Email, phone number, and on speed dial.

Autumn:girl i got you ima make sure everybody come....jsu make sure you and Bryson are not late

Hensley:(laughs) girl we not....trust me, if anything ill be early

Autumn:Ima miss y'all...i promise eveytime Quees has a football game ima come visit you every day

Hensley:And don't forget my godbabies!!!

Autumn won't boo....i love you so much baby(smiles)

Hensley:i love you to girl

i hung the phone up, smiling.

Ima miss my mom, bryson grandma, derek and my girls so much when we leave.

Miami has been my home for a while but its time to depart.

i just hope our new life is better than how it has been out here.....

Naomi PoV

I paced back and forth, in the living room while Chelsea and Lauren sat down in front of me watching the news.

Lauren:can you stop pacing, and just sit down and watch what there saying.

naomi:Why the fuck would i watch them talking about bryson and Hensley?? HUH??(mad)

Chelsea:Naomi you have to stop this.....just let them be(mad)

Naomi:Yall suppose to be MY FRIENDS(mad) who side are y'all on??

Right now I was at my apartment with my girls when the Media takeout came on, talking about bryson and that Hoe.

Saying they was moving out of state.....this nigga never even took me out of state.

Naomi:I don't even know if y'all really my friends....judging from Lauren being a snitch at COURT(mad)

Lauren:Snitch?? You the one who tried to kill a baby Naomi(mad) what happened to you?? you changed....you use to be nice and sweet, now you crazy and insane

I quickly pulled my pocket knife out my pocket, and held it up to Lauren throat.

Chelsea:Naomi CHILL(mad)

Lauren:Stop(panicking)

Naomi:you know people use to call me crazy and insane.....and i use to get mad.....But you know what?? I AM(mad)

I walked away from lauren.

lauren and chelsea both stood up.

Chelsea:you know what?? call us when the old Naomi comes back(mad)

Naomi:Back?? I never left....yall don't understand i love this nigga and he left me

Lauren:He left you for a girl he been with for 4 years...do you really think he was leaving her?? there starting a whole new family, moving in together, and moving on with their life.....maybe its time you do the same Naomi(mad)

as they said that they both walked out my apartment.

i sat down on the couch, and started screaming at the top of my lungs.

Naomi:AHHHHHHHHHH(mad)

as i stopped screaming, i looked at the Tv screen.

Media takeout:Tonight Bryson and Hensley are having a going away parry, invites only....we wish them the best of luck!!

Rage filled my body when i thought about bryson being with that bitch.

i then smirked, when stood p when i thought of an idea.

bryson was not leaving with out saying goodbye.......and densely was not leaving until she wa sin a body bag.

Naomi:so they having a going away party?? Nah.....not until i say they can go away(smirks)

Hensley PoV

*later*

I looked at the clock again, and it was *7:35* and the party didnt start until 8.

I was late, again.

I was out getting things for the party and dropping them off at Bryson grandma house that i didnt have time to get ready.

So bryson and Harley headed over to the party and i told them ill be over there in a minute.

I was rushing back and forth trying to find the perfect thing to wear, fix my hair and more.

and i was running out of time.

i was running from the bathroom to my bedroom when  i heard my cell hopes ringing.

I walked back into my bedroom and ran to my desk to get my phone.

I looked at the Caller ID and saw it was bryson.

I answeredl

Hensley:Baby I'm sorry ill be there in a minute( breathing heavy)

Bryson:Ok baby hurry everybody driving and asking where you at

Hensley:Ok ill be there

Bryson:ight i love you

Hensley:love you more

i hung up the phone and continued to get dress........

......

I finally fixed my hair, and makeup and now it was time to pick a outfit.

i had officially 10 minutes to pick a outfit so i can make it on time to the party.

I was still in my robe, pacing back and forth in my closet trying to find something in this maze.

Hensley:What to wear...what to wea-(cut off)

I stopped talking, as the power went off in the house.

Huh??

i walked out my closet, and ran over to the window to see it was not raining, storming, or windy outside.

How the power go off?

I was starting to get frightened, mainly because i hated being in the dark, especially home alone.

With my phone in my robe pocket, i turned the flashlight on and started making my way downstairs to the Light box.....

......

As i was walking down the hallway, i started hearing nosies, almost movement.

I kept stopping, trying to think if that was the wind, or my imagination.

but the closer i got to the steps, the more the noises got louder.

Hensley:BRYSON??! Stop playing and turn the lights on(Mad)

Nobody answered.

I kept hearing nosies downstairs, and immediately started to panic.

I grabbed my phone, turned the flash off and dialed bryson number.....

Bryson finally answered.

Bryson:babe where are you??

Hensley:Baby...somebody in the hosue(panicking) I'm hearing nosies, i thought it was you and the lights went off

Bryson:Wait babe are you sure??

Hensley:yes bryson I'm su-(cut off) 

i felt a hard hit to my head causing me to fall to the floor.

i dropped my phone, not knowing where it was because it was dark.

Bryson:Babe?? BABY??(nervous)

I looked up, and saw a dark shadow standing over me.

it was to dark to see who it was.

but the person picked my phone up, and the light from the phone screen exposed who it was.

it was....

Naomi:Shell call you back....bryson.....(smirks)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 8.8K 48
"Your over 18 right?" "Yes"
54.5K 2K 35
Book 2 of Set You Free.
6.9K 735 20
Iman Thompson, a victim of domestic violence learns to love and appreciate life again when the life once drenched out of her is restored and given a...
16.3K 430 20
Read to find out💫