True to self

بواسطة ashleyraerae18

Bryson: Do you have what it takes......to be my ride or die?? We will see....... Before the fame bryson had n... المزيد

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
Part 26
part 27
part 28
NOTE
Finale*Part 29*
Part 30
part 31
Part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
Part 37
part 38
Part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
part 56
part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
Part 66
Part 67
part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
note:
Part 80
Part 81
part 82
Part 83
Part 84
FINALE
Note:
Coming up:
Season 3
Part 85
Part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
Part 92
Part 93
part 94
Part 95
Part 97
Note:
Part 98
Part 99
part 100
part 101
OUTRO
BIG NEWS🤗

part 96

472 18 9
بواسطة ashleyraerae18

Bryson PoV

*3 days later*

I fixed my tie, looking in the mirror....nervous.

I kept trying to fix my tie, but to be honest i didnt know how to tie one.

Right now i was in my hotel room, getting ready for one of the biggest nights in my life.....The BET awards.

Harley was with my grandma, hensley mom and derek watching the awards from home.

Tonight i was more nervous then ever, mainly because i was performing and getting nominated.

But having Hensley, autumn, hazel, Teyana, peanut, Quees, and Tae here to support me made me less nervous.....but not really.

Hensley came up behind me, still in her robe.

we only had 3 hours till it was time for us to leave our hotel, but me being nervous made me get ready ahead of time.

Hensley:Baby why you look so nervous?(laughs)

bryson:thats because i am(laughs)

hensley turned me to face her, and she started fixing my tie for me, seeing that i was struggling.

Bryson:thanks babe....

she smiled.

Hensley:i dont even know why you wearing a Tux anyway.....you so use to wearing Hoodies, T-shirts, and jeans.....why not just wear that??

Bryson:cause fucking Sony told me to....telling me "Wear it, don't wear that street shit"(mocking sony deep voice)

hensley:(laughs) babe you don't have to wear this shit.....J cole, and kendrick lamar wear only a white beater, jeans, and some Yeezys and call it a day.....wear what you use to....trust me, you look hella uncomfortable (laughs)

Hensley was right.

I felt stupid, and looking back i the mirror i looked even more stupid.

Fuck this.

I quickly started pulling the tie off, and started heading into the bedroom......I needed to change fast...

Hensley PoV

*2 hours later*

Hensley:BABE COME ON WE HAVE TO GO NOW(screams from living room)

right now we only had 1 hour till it was time for us to leave.

my makeup crew, and hair crew had just finished up doing my hair and makeup which took 2 hours, and bryson still wasnt ready.

Autumn, Teyana, and Hazel was in the room waiting with me for bryson, while the guys was downstairs in the Limo waiting.

Autumn:girl we have to leave....i want to see Kendrick lamar(smirks)

Hazel:Fuck that i want to see my man, Trey songs(licks lips)

i just laughed at them.

Hensley:well at the rate bryson going, we won't be going no where.

I was about to scream bryson name again, but i then saw the bedroom door open.

Bryson had on a regular hoodie, some jeans, and yeezys.

He was wearing all white though, with a Rose gold rolex, to match my look.

Just the way i like him!!

Hensley:look nice baby(smiles)

Bryson:thanks bae....

we all then gathered our things, and then was on our way to the BET awards!!

Bryson PoV

*awards*

* 3 hours in*

We clapped as Rihanna walked off the stage from doing an incredible performance.

Kevin hart:Give it up for RIHANNNA!!!!! my future wife(smirks)

we all laughed.

right now me, bryson, my girls, and the guys was all sitting, in the front row, enjoying the performance and awards.

This has been my first awards, and i could actually say i was having a great time.

Dan(camera man): Bryson, they told me to come get you....your up next....after they announce this next award, you have to go backstage ok??

bryson nodded.

i was so nervous and anxious for bryson to be performing.

i mean he performed once before here, but i never witnessed it.

i was so exited.

Bryson:Damn....im nervis (shaking)

Hensley:dont be baby....jsut do what you do best(smiles)

bryson smiled, and held my hand.

Kevin hart:Now, announcing the next award....is Solange, and Jada Pinkett smith

i clapped as they both walked onto the stage.

Solange: Today, we have seen bright young stars come into the music industry and slay all the way to the top!!

Jada:And these nominees, have not just made it to the top!! but they made it to the top 5 on the billboards chart in album sales, and fame sales

Solange:here are the nominees for best Male Artist....

Jada: Khalid........Trey Songz.........Chris brown........The Weekend........Chance the rapper......and Bryson Tiller......

i squeezed bryson hand, nervous...

so far bryson has one 2 out of the 3 awards he was nominated for tonight.

if he wins this one, this will be his 4th BET award within 3 years of him making music.

Solange:And the winner is.....Oh my gosh this guy is a monster,BRYSON TILLER!!!!!!!

I jumped up out my seat, smiling, and clapping as they called my baby name.

Everyone else followed along with me.

bryson stood up, all smiles.

He pulled me into a hug, placing his lips softly on mine.

Bryson:love you....

Hensley:love you.....

he then headed up on the stage to accept his award.

I was so proud of my baby, and seeing the smile on his face made my heart smile.

Bryson took his award and stepped up to the MIC.

Bryson;Wow......Wow, thank you so much....First ill like to thank God! and my mom, looking down on me from heaven......Ill like to thank my grandmother, and Hattie....two females in my life that raised me, like my mother would've......Ill like to thank my manger, Sony, for putting up with my attitudes, and late night comings into the studio(laughs)....Ill like to thank two of my favorite girls in my life....Harley and Hensley.....you know, I'm making a album dedicated to my life, and without my family, and my girls none of this shit would be possible....I love you all, my fans for choosing me, and choosing to listen to my stories no matter how sad they mad be....I love you all, thank you!!

Bryson walked off the stage as everyone started clapping.....

*Later*

Quees:Cheers, to my brother from another mother making a big night for himself come to life...love you bro

we all lifted our glasses up, cheering.

Right now me, my boys, hensley and the girls was out at a club, turning up.

The night wasnt over, and i felt like celebrating with the closest people to me.

I was sitting next to hensley, as she leaned on me with my arms wrapped around her.

Autumn:When bryson started performing something tells me i thought every bitch in there was about to tackle him(laughs)

Hensley:the only person doing ay tackling is me(smirks)

Bryson:thats right(licks lips)

Hensley rolled her eyes and laughed.

Hazel:so what we doing tomorrow?

hensley;well, I have work, and i promised harley we can have a mommy and me night

Autumn:yea i got to take my kids to their grandmas, since Quees don't ever do shit(rolls eyes)

Quees:look they can stay at home with me...my mom always see them over the phone on the camera

Tae:What?? You aint right Quees(laughs)

as we kept talking, i felt a splash of water hit my lap.

I jumped up, and looked to see one of the waiters spilled alcohol on me.

Waiter:Im so sorry Bryson i didnt mean to (panicking)

Bryson:Nah, you good ima wash it off(stays calm)

hensley;Baby you straight??

Bryson;yea, ima just head to the bathroom real quick...

hensley nodded.

i then headed to the bathroom.....

*Bathroom*

I finally finished getting this shit off my lap.

Tonight has been a long day, and maybe spilling a drink on me was a sight that i needed to get my butt home.

I through the napkins away, and looked in the mirror one last time to check to see if it didnt look like i peed on myself.

But as i was looking in the mirror, i saw a figure behind me.

I saw someone coming up behind me.....but it wasnt a male.

it was a female.

Thinking it was hensley, i smirked.

Bryson:Hensley you so naughty....the club bathroom though??(laughs)

Hensley didnt answer me.

The girl kept coming closer and closer behind me.

i looked closer through the mirror, then paused as the person revealed themselves.

shock, rage, and nervous ran through my body.

Naomi:Miss me??....

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.7K 235 21
Read And Enjoy
164K 2.1K 26
(completed) it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. but true love never dies. best ranking: #1 in #ColbyBrock 2/21/19 #1 in #traphouse 8/26/1...
121K 4.5K 57
Bryson is the quiet guy.The one who observes everyone and peep everything.But when it comes to music and girls he knows all about it.But what happens...
144K 12.4K 118
I knew that she looked familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Started on 5/31/16 Completed 12/6/16 100k on 2/3/17