She's Not Afraid

由 belizema

Cher Lloyd is currently on her rise to fame as a talented artist whose got that "unique" factor when it comes... 更多

PROLOGUE: SHE'S NOT AFRAID... OR IS SHE?
CHAPTER ONE: NAUGHTY KINDERGARTENERS
CHAPTER TWO: PHOTOSHOOT MAYHEM
CHAPTER THREE: WHO KISSED ME?!
CHAPTER FOUR: ROCKS AT MY WINDOW
CHAPTER FIVE: KISS ME
CHAPTER SIX: I WISH
CHAPTER SEVEN: WAKING UP NEXT TO A STRANGER...
CHAPTER EIGHT: PRANK CALLS
CHAPTER NINE: THE CONTRACT
CHAPTER TEN: LOVED YOU FIRST
CHAPTER ELEVEN: NOBODY COMPARES
CHAPTER TWELVE: STILL THE ONE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: GIRL NEXT DOOR
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: NOTHING TO LOSE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DO IT ALL AGAIN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: HOUSE ARRANGEMENTS
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: THE MALL SCANDAL
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: ROOMMATES
CHAPTER NINETEEN: MAKE OUT SESSION
CHAPTER TWENTY: SPACEBOUND
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: TORN
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: STRONG
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: HAPPILY
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: MIDNIGHT MEMORIES
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: CASUAL AFFAIR
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: NICOTINE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: GIRL THAT YOU LOVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: GROW UP
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
CHAPTER THIRTY: SUPERHERO
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: UNDERNEATH IT ALL
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: TRUMPETS
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: JUST CAN'T LET HER GO
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: THE BULLIES VS. THE PRINCES
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: LOUIS' BROTHER
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: THE DATE
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: THE CONFESSION
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: THE REMEDY
CHAPTER FORTY: SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE: HEARTBREAK GIRL
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO: WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE: BITCHIN' SUMMER
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR: GIVE YOU WHAT YOU LIKE
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE: SIPPIN' ON SUNSHINE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX: GUILTY CONSCIENCE
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN: HEAD UP IN THE CLOUDS
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT: TALK DIRTY TO ME
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE: CAN WE DANCE?
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE: LAST NIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO: I WOULD
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE: HEART ATTACK
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR: MAGIC
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE: DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX: ISLAND IN THE SUN
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN: HANDS DOWN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT: WHAT A BUZZ
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE: LOVE
CHAPTER SIXTY: CANDY STORE
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE: 50 WAYS TO SAY GOODBYE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO: DRIVE BY
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE: MERMAID
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR: THE MAN WHO NEVER LIED
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE: WON'T GO HOME WITHOUT YOU
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX: (I CAN'T) FORGET ABOUT YOU
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN: OMG
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT: ONE THING
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE: ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
CHAPTER SEVENTY: M.F.P.O.T.Y.
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE: DIRTY LOVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO: SWEET DESPAIR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE: JUST BE MINE
EPILOGUE: ALONE WITH ME

CHAPTER FIFTY: WILD HEART

286 18 5
由 belizema

CHAPTER FIFTY: WILD HEART

*LIAM'S POV*

How the hell did Cher know about what I freaking did?!

She probably remembered it or something...

And now I can't face her more than ever!

Well, I guess I better own up to my mistake as soon as possible if I want to be forgiven.

Or else I'll totally lose it.

*CHER'S POV*

I didn't get that much sleep last night because of a weird thought that kept on bothering me...

I was up all night wondering why blonde guys love to feel my butt.

First Niall and then that Tristan guy whom I still can't seem to remember in my past.

*Phone rings*

"Hello?"

"Did you find the guy last night?" It was Zayn.

"Yeah, I did alright. It's Liam. I'm sure of it." But not really a hundred percent sure...

"What? Liam's your secret admirer?! No way... does he even know how to paint?" He asked.

"Well, I didn't exactly confirm it since he ran away from me." I sighed.

"So case closed, pal. No more mystery guy." I added.

"If you say so. I'll try to talk to Liam about it. Bye." Then he hanged up.

*Phone rings again*

That was fast.

"Yeah?"

"Lloyd, get your ass up at the office right now. I've been trying to call you about a minute ago. Anyway, your schedule's full today so yeah..." Marshall spoke.

"But I just finished working on my second album..." All that's left is some polishing.

"It's not about that. Some band requested you to be 'featured' in their music video." He explained.

"Oh. Okay. Wait, what band?" I had to ask.

"They're called 'The Vamps'."

"The what?"

"Just hurry up and get down here so that we could talk about business." My manager sighed.

******

"We want you in our music video." A curly brown-haired boy who reminds me of Harry because of the hair spoke first.

"Why me?" I raised a brow.

"Because you're pretty. I'm Connor by the way and he's Brad, the vocalist. I play the bass guitar." A blondie with blue eyes who reminds me of Niall this time held out his hand for me to shake but I just stared hard at it.

I'm not really the 'handshake' type of person.

"Okay..." Connor retreated his hand.

"What's wrong, doll face? Don't you want to work with us?" Two other guys came into the office whom I actually recognize.

"You're Tristan, right?"

"Did you finally remember me?" He smiled.

"Just from last night." Which is true.

"Ouch, that hurts. Okay, I'll give you a hint, we used to date." His smile faded.

"That's funny because I don't really remember that part either." Seriously?

"Well, we weren't really 'official' or anything back in high school. I was your prom date just because James here rejected you." He pointed to the brunette guy beside him with a slicked back hair who plays the lead guitar.

"Oh. Right! Now I remember you! But I don't seem to remember asking James out to the prom?" I stared at the guy called James.

"You used to have a huge crush on him." Tristan stated.

"Really?" Well, he is kind of my type the more I look at him.

"Are we going to continue reminiscing about your love triangle or should we start shooting for your music video?" Marshall asked impatiently.

******

Everything's slowly getting back to me. I blame my poor memory for that.

Now I remember why I used to like James a lot in the past. It was because he was the silent and cool type of guy. A cold man of few words which is exactly my type.

Tristan and I used to fool around especially during the prom night when things got... complicated.

"Okay, so the concept of the music video is that James and Cher are a happy couple." The director said with a poker face on.

"What?!" You have got to be kidding me.

"Why not Tristan and Cher instead?" Tristan voiced out.

"Because Brad and Connor suggested it and that means a majority vote."

"Well, what if James and I vote for team Tristan instead?" The guy suggested while I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, dude. I'm neutral so you're on your own." James said and this made Tristan gasp.

"So the first scene is that the band goes on a road trip using a bus and then stops to pick up a pretty girl who's all alone by the road. Then the band takes care of her, James falls in love, insert some lovey-dovey scenes here and then James dies..." The director explained the storyline.

What the heck?

"Why do I die all of a sudden?" James asked.

"The song's called 'Wild Heart' which teaches us a lesson that too much love will kill you."

"Wait, that's another song." I commented.

"Oh. Right. My bad... so the girl dies instead. Sorry, sweetheart." The director apologized to me.

There's something very weird going on around here...

"But our song's supposed to be a happy one." Brad said.

"And if someone dies in the music video, wouldn't that make it tragic?" Connor added.

"I'm sorry, are you the director here, pal? No, but I AM so I get to make the decisions. We need an ending that would touch and shock the viewers and in order to do that, someone has to fall off the bus..."

"Okay, I'm fine with that but I do get a stunt person right?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure but we're currently low on the budget so Tristan's going to be your stunt guy... we'll just have him dress up like you." The director sounded serious.

"What the f*ck?! I get to fall off the bus for real?! But I'm the drummer... I mean, I'm fine with dressing up as a girl but falling off from the bus is a bit extreme, don't you think?" Tristan complained.

"Then I guess we'll just have to make it work, huh?" The crazy director smiled.

******

'Tonight we'll dance,

I'll be yours and you'll be mine...

We won't look back,

Take my hand and we will shine...

Whoaaa, she needs a wild heart,

She needs a wild heart,

I got a wild heart.'

The song was playing while we reenacted the storyline.

We were shooting the part wherein James and I danced playfully together which feels like prom all over again except for the fact that I wasn't dancing crazily with Tristan anymore but with his best friend instead whom I 'used to' like.

I don't know if I still like him or anything...

"Stay here, my dear..." James pulled me closer to him by the waist as he sang the lyrics.

This made me gaze into his magnetic light-blue eyes which made me gulp unconsciously and this he found rather amusing for he finally smiled at me for the first time.

"CUT! I feel like I'm watching a sappy romance flick. You shouldn't be smiling and looking at her like that, boy!" The director complained... again.

He sure does complain A LOT but not when it comes to me, thank God. Only with the boys especially Tristan and James.

"Isn't that what it's supposed to be? Sappy?" James sighed heavily.

"You seem to not like Tristan and James, sir. Why is that?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well, that's because I don't want them near you, Cher."

Wait a second, the way he says my name sure sounds familiar...

"Louis? Is that you?!" All of a sudden, something clicked inside of my head.

"Whoops... I just remembered that I have some errands to run... chow!" The director made an excuse or should I say 'Louis' who was wearing a bald cap and a white beard, disguised as an old guy.

What more can I say? He's a master of disguises alright...

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.5K 136 41
Autophobia Noun A fear of one's self Copyright @Niallspopsicle ©
4.4K 138 26
1 Bully. 4 Victims. Simple sad Story right? Wrong. What will happen when the 4 Victims , get Pushed over the edge? Will the Big Bad Bully himself...
1M 21.3K 54
Lilian O'Brien has learned three things since becoming one of Hollywood's hottest actresses: 1. Don't give people the satisfaction of knowing their w...
1.2M 6.6K 146
These are some really good One Direction Fan Fics you should read.If you like 1D and dont have a fanfic to read then check in here and you might find...