The Queen Of Dragons

By lazypiggy1

When Lucy gets kicked out of team Natsu, Lucy makes a note for fairy tail saying she is going to kill herself... More

Leaving the Guild
Training
Fairy Tail
First Mission
Igneel
Sabertooth
Intruder
Acnologia
Shadow
Joining Sabertooth
Maybe GMG
Gmg
Hidden
Lisanna
Give me a reason
Don't think about it
Tired
Teased
Leaving for a bit
Tartaros
I'm Sorry
Lets do this
I'm back
Training
I'm Mad
I'm done being innocent
Saving my exceeds
Finding out
Gradually getting memories back
Mission
It's Me
Im so Happy
I Love You
Congratulations
Yes!!!
Epilogue
New Story
Sequel?
Tags

Joining Sabortooth.....Again

2.2K 54 8
By lazypiggy1

Lucy's pov

I got up and went to a waterfall near the cave I sleep at. Verbena and Shadow are still asleep so I just went and took a shower. After my shower I put on some other clothes. And changed my appearance completely.

( what Lucy looks like now or should I say Lily )

I woke up my exceeds and at first they were startled but I told them everything and how I wanted to go and join Sabortooth again and they agreed.

Time skip in front of Sabortooth doors

I opened the doors and everyone looked at me. I was going for a innocent child kinda vibe like Wendy. I hope they like me. I entered the guild and of course Sting stopped me. " what are you doing here little girl " Sting said in a threatening tone. I was really shocked, is this how Sting acted before I came along as Lucy. "I-I just w-w-wanted to j-j-join this g-guild " I said purposely stuttering. " we don't accept weaklings like you. Go back to your mommy" Sting said. Ok now he was making me pissed. Just then Minerva came in. " Sting stop scaring the poor girl " Minerva said. She bent down to my level. Which was sad because I made myself shorter than Wendy, but I have to be an innocent little girl. " ok so what's your name. I'll see if your strong enough to be in this guild. If not you need to leave " Minerva said. Wow I didn't know Minerva acted this way. She used to be so nice and caring. I don't know about this guild, maybe I can change it. " m-my name I-is Lily Heartfilia " once I said that Minerva had a shocked face for just a few moments. "So Lucy Heartfilia is your sister. I don't remember her having a sister" Minerva said. Some people got confused on how Minerva knew a former Fairy. " yes she is, but she never knew I was born. When I was my mom took me away and left me in a forest, so you could say Lucy couldn't really talk about me since she had no idea I existed " I said. " oh and these are my exceeds, Verbena and Shadow " I pointed to them. " ok well then what's your magic " She said. " I can do transformation and celestial magic. After Lucy died all her spirits came to me, so I have all 10 of her golden keys plus her silver ones " I said. Minerva nodded. " ok well we'll just test your magic level. Just hit this lacrima  and you at least have to get better than 8,000 " Minerva said. Wait are you serious 8,000 that's a lot. I can't believe that's their standard not saying I can't pass that I mean of course I can. " oh and your exceeds have to do it and have to get 8,000 or more " she said. I can't believe she said that I mean they both can pass it too, but we all know not all exceeds can do what mine can and probably can't even get to 2,000. I walked up to the lacrima and touched it and it broke. Minerva was a little shocked but glad I was in Sabortooth. Both Verbena and Shadow touched both of theirs and they broke it too. Now Minerva was really shocked and as well as the guild. " looks like all three of us our joining " I said. She got me stamped and as well as Verbena and Shadow. I got black and purple on my upper thigh and Verbena and Shadow both got purple on their backs. I went to a table in a corner where no one was at and sat there. Rogue came over and sat next to me. " hey my name is Rogue and this is my exceed Frosch " he said. " I-I-I'm L-L-Lily" I said. Hahaha I'm such a good actor. I can't believe they buy this stupid act. " so your sisters with Lucy " he said. I just nodded. " cool we were best friends when we were little " he said. I just nodded again. " so how old are you " he said. I froze. Should I say my real age that wouldn't make sense or a fake age. ( ok so Rogue and most of the main characters in Sabertooth are like 18. Shhhhh I know it doesn't make sense but it's my story so I get to do what I want. So anyways that's what Lucy's age is at)
" ummm I-I-I-I'm 18" I said. He was really shocked. " your 18. That's really surprising of how little you are. You look like your 10 or something " Rogue said. I just put my head down. " hey do you have a place to stay if not you can stay at mine and Stings place we have a extra room " he said. I thought about it for a second and looked at Verbena and Shadow that  are talking to Frosch. I just nodded my head. "Great we can go there in just a second let me tell Sting " he said and went over to Sting. We need to hurry up this process so I can change back to normal I can't hold this image all day. Rogue came back over. " Sting says it's fine you want to go now." I just nodded my head and went out the guild. I already knew where it was but I was following Rogue anyways. We got there and he showed me my room. I got Virgo to put all of my stuff in my room. I told Rogue I was going to bed and didn't want to be disturbed. He nodded and I went to bed. I went back to original form and put on an over sized shirt and short shorts and went to bed with Verbena and Shadow beside me.

A/N hope you liked this chapter. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.5K 36
Lucy is fed up with no one paying attention to her. She decides to leave the guild to train. She ends up meeting Zeref. But the shocking thing is wha...
6.3K 114 19
When Lisanna comes back to the guild after the grand magical games and everyone starts to ignore Lucy and Wendy except Gajeel, Levy, Mira, Romeo, Hap...
191K 5.1K 24
When Lucy goes to confront Natsu about the night they shared together after Cana's birthday party, she's completely shattered to find that he doesn't...
160K 3.7K 28
Lucy is being ignored because Lisanna came back from the dead and that's when Lucy's life turned upside down. Lucy is ignored for months the only peo...