True to self

By ashleyraerae18

Bryson: Do you have what it takes......to be my ride or die?? We will see....... Before the fame bryson had n... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
Part 26
part 27
part 28
NOTE
Finale*Part 29*
Part 30
part 31
Part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
Part 37
part 38
Part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
part 56
part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
Part 66
Part 67
part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
note:
Part 80
Part 81
part 82
Part 83
Part 84
FINALE
Note:
Coming up:
Season 3
Part 85
Part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 91
Part 92
Part 93
part 94
Part 95
part 96
Part 97
Note:
Part 98
Part 99
part 100
part 101
OUTRO
BIG NEWS🤗

part 90

441 18 10
By ashleyraerae18

Bryson PoV

*Next day*

I was speeding in my car, on my way to the airport. 

I was on my way to the airport, on my way to New york to see hensley.

Afterour convo last night, i knew i had to speak to her...face to face.

i wanted her, i wanted us.

I didnt want this relationship we had to end with us being enemies.

I loved her, and i knew she loved me.

In the pass She was telling me the shit she use to put up with, she aint gone go through that twice, ima come through spend the night.

I spent 1300 on a flight, but i love her can't put a price on it.

I needed to speak to her, and i don't care if she's miles away, ill make that ride.

I picked my phone up, as i kept trying to keep my eyes on the road, speeding, running stop signs and all, all trying to dial hensley number.

After waiting 30 seconds, the phone went straight to voicemail....Fuck.

I then called again, and again....still no answer.

I called one last time, knowing she wasnt going to answer, so i decided to leave a voicemail.

VOICEMAIL:Hey this s hensley, sorry I'm not at the phone, please call back, and ill be sure to return your call, BYE!

Bryson:Hensley....Please answer....Ive called 6 times and i Can't get through, I can't get through

Got me chasing you, I wanna be  tasting you......Got something I want to say to you
I'm done playing games with you baby...I'm afraid I already lost you
In my car right now and I'm on my way to you......Is that okay with you?
I want to grow grey with you....Have another little baby with you
And just cater to you.....Just rain on me, I'll rain on you...I love you.

I hung up the phone, and continued driving....

Im On my way baby....

Hensley PoV

I smiled as i walked into tiffany office.

Tiffany called me this morning, to hear my decision on the opportunity and offer she granted me yesterday.

i didnt really know what to do, or say, because i felt like i was betraying Tamar.

Tamar has really honored me with an opportunity, but tiffany is giving me another, and better one.

I always wanted to do my own choreographies, and make my own broadway musical written by me.

This could be big for me and harley,.

Not only fame, but money.

and more opportunities with other agencies if my musical goes viral.

i didnt know what to do, my heart was telling me ones thing, but my mind was saying another.

After hugging tiffany, i sat down in the chair.

Tiffany:so, have you decided what you was going to do??(smiles)

Hensley:Hoenslt tiffany, no....i really don't know what to do, just because i feel like Tamar opened this door for me.

Tiffany scooted up on the edge of her seat, and looked me in my eyes.

Tiffany:Nobody can open doors for someone who has their own talent. Ok, Tamar did introduce you to me, but i been seen your dance moves....You have a major gift that i have not seen in no one else Hensley. When i see a good chance at someone being a star, i let them know, and help them. And when you see a good offer? you should take it....i already told her i was doing this and she can be mad all she wants. She wants you to be her puppet. She's paying you 64 thousand to do this play a month....im willing to pay you 100 thousand a month, plus you'll get the money and prophets from your play you'll write which makes you almost a millionaire if the play is successful. Hensley I'm not asking you to do this just because....I believe in you honey, i really do.

as she said that i just smiled.

I never had someone believe in me as much as my mom and derek did.

To hear someone really see talent in me made me so happy.

I was thankful for tamar, but i knew what i had to do.

I stood up, followed by tiffany.

Hensley:Im In(smiles)

Tiffany:YES!!!!! 

tiffany hugged me, and i hugged back.

I then grabbed my things.

Tiffany:So ill meet with you next week, and will finalize this.....but, i need you to move back to Miami, because thats where the play is being held...and from there will take action

I smiled, knowing i could move back to my town with my family and friends.

I hugged tiffany one last time, and headed for the door.

Tiffany:wait....what are you going to name your play??

I paused, and hesitated.

I then thought what could i name this play??

Then i smiled, and looked at her.

Hensley:True To Self......

*Later*

I heard a knock on my condo door, and looked in the hall mirror one last time.

Tonight was a special night, and i was so exited.

The Marketing director that is going to sponsor my play is coming over tonight, Marc Jacobs.

Hes not only a famous designer, but sponsors in other peoples work, that he believes will make money.

Harley was in her bedroom with the babysitter until dinner was done, so that gave me a little time.

I ran to the front door, and opened it to see Marc.

Marc was real attractive, tall, melanin, and sweet.

No, i don't like him, but he reminded me of my step brother daniel.

Hensley:Hey(smiles)

Marc:Wow you look amazing(smiles)

I blushed a little, giving marc a hug.

I moved out the way, so marc could make his way in.

Marc:So you ready to talk about this deal? Tiffany told me all about the offer and congratulations

Hensley:thank you...she told me you wanted to speak about the sponsorship??

I motioned marc to the dinner table where i had made us a dinner.

Marc sat down and i followed.

Marc:Yes...so tell em about the project? did you start thinking about a name, theme, setting?

Hensley:Yes....I wanted to name it True to self, about a girl who was lost. Thought she was in a hole, and her life was over. But then she met this guy, who changed her would for better and worse.

Marc:I like it......A story about a romance.....so is it based on a true story??

Hensley:You can say that(laughs)

Marc:Let me guess, you?(laughs)

i nodded.

Hensley:Yea....its just, i want people to see how my life is, and how it all started with someone i used to know 

Marc:what you mean use to know??

Hensley:I dont want to bother you with my sob story(laughs)

Marc:nah, let me hear it.....

I hesitated, but then nodded.

Hensley:I met this man, and things started off so amazing. It was almost like a love story.....Then i got pregnant, and then he became a star. Then when the fame kicked in, thats where it all went down hill...he started having Gorgeous, i mean straight out the magazine girls around him, and i knew that he was looking them. He ended up cheating, and thats where things started going south. All in all me and this man went through hell and back together, but now...i don't know him anymore to think we gone get back up

i started moving my fork around my plate as i was talking to Marc.

Marc:I understand. I would love to sponsor that story, but don't leave nothing out. Speak from your heart, and yourself....

I nodded and smiled.

me and marc kept talking till i heard a loud knock on my front door.

I was about to get up, when Meagon, one of Harley other babysitters, but the one for tonight came out harley bedroom.

Meagon:Harley is asleep, so ill guess ill be going

I smiled.

Hensley:Ok...and can you let whoever is at the door in??

Meagon nodded.

I looked back to Marc, and started our convo again.

But Before i could say anything, i heard footsteps coming down the hallway.

I looked and seen someone i never would have expected to come into my condo, or even be in newyork.

Bryson....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 466 21
what happens when the truth comes out? (currently republishing all my old works, this one is from 2016. 7yrs ago is crazy! 2/10/23 - A)
144K 12.4K 118
I knew that she looked familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Started on 5/31/16 Completed 12/6/16 100k on 2/3/17
260K 8.8K 48
"Your over 18 right?" "Yes"