Status: On-Screen

Від accio2141

SHE's an ACTRESS and HE's an ACTOR. Both of their lives are moving quickly as they advance to the big screen... Більше

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
1. That's a Wrap
2. Announcements
3. Atlanta
4. Scenes and Stunts
5. Comic-Con
6. Morning Surprises
7. Clouded Judgement
8. Aftermath
9. Decline
10. Blank
11. Social Media Wars
12. Honest Confessions
13. Calls
14. End or Beginning?
15. Trailer
16. Interviews
17. A New Perspective
18. Realization
19. Infinity War(s)
20. A New Chapter
21. Another Surprise
22. Press Tour
23. Advice
24. Crazy
25. Photoshoots
27. Press, Press, Press
28. World Premiere
29. Post Premiere
30. Clarification
31. Flight
32. Holland(s)
33. The Point
Author's Note

26. Introductions

250 4 0
Від accio2141

Zara Costanza

It's been a week since Tom and I did the photoshoot. We began to spend a lot more time with each other. I'd either be in his hotel room, or he'd be in mine. I genuinely enjoy his company and I absolutely adore him. He's so thoughtful and kind, and so far, this relationship feels so natural and easy. I honestly couldn't be happier in this moment.

Both of us were sitting in his bed, debating on when we should start to tell people about our relationship. It's been a secret so far, and we've been sneaking around so much. It's kind of fun, but also I've been dying to tell the girls. 

 Together, we decided that it would be better to not tell anyone about it for now, just because we wanted to see how things would unfold between us and see how official we were; essentially, we both wanted to test whether or not the other would change their mind about having a relationship together. Once we start telling people, it wouldn't be a surprise to us if someone had slipped up to the press. Because once the press knows, the whole world does too. 

However, as expected, over the past week, my feelings haven't changed for him. It's all been like a dream, he's my best friend and more. My main concern is that if somehow, it got out to the press before our family and friends, a lot of the people that we know would be angry. 

I put my head on Tom's chest while his head was propped against the bed frame. "How much longer do you think that we should keep this a secret?" He asked while playing with my hair.

"How much longer do you think that you can keep it a secret?" I said, in a sassy tone. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out of it. I began to laugh. "I mean, don't they call you 'spoiler-man' for a reason?"

Tom smiled and began to chuckle. "Whatever..."

"I'm actually surprised that you haven't managed to tell a single soul about our relationship," I said.

"Well, to be fair, my girlfriend and I have decided not to, so I have to stick to my word. "

It still sounds weird to me to hear him calling me his 'girlfriend'. However, I like the sound of it, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 

"Back to your question, do you think that we should tell people now? I mean at least our families and our friends. Maybe not the media just yet. But I mean, our parents deserve to know at least, and so do your brothers. Besides, I know that your inner spoiler-man really wants to spill the beans."

"Oi! I'm not that desperate for the world to know about our relationship! I like keeping it a secret, actually."

"Is that right? So you're okay with not telling Harrison, Tony, or Jacob, or your mother about our relationship? Are you asking for a slow and painful death?" I said, in a sarcastic and dramatic tone.

He rolled his eyes and then gave in. "I suppose, you're right. I have been wanting to tell Harrison. He's really been emphasizing the word Colland, lately... besides, my mum would kill me if I hid my relationship with you for more than a few weeks... perhaps I'll call my family tonight."

"I'll call mine too. Do we want to tell our friends about Colland in person or text? I personally think that doing it in person would be better, but we won't have the whole group together. If Zendaya or Laura found out after Harrison, they would literally kill me... so maybe text would be better. I mean, I don't think that we all see each other as a group for a couple more weeks... and I'm dying to tell Laura and Zendaya," I added.

"As much as I'd like to do it in person, maybe text is better. I mean, it's going to be a really long while until the next time we're all together. Besides, they are all in the group chat, so they will all get to know at the same time. I mean, it's going to be really hard to hide it from them, anyway, so the sooner they know, the better. Let's do it now!"

"Now? Do we have to do this now?" I complained, putting my head on Tom's shoulder. I was mainly just nervous. I mean, I wasn't really sure what to expect from their responses...

"We shouldn't keep secrets from our friends, right?"

"That's true," I admitted.

I took my head off of his shoulder and reached for my phone, grabbing Tom's as well. We both entered the group chat.

"This isn't going to be hard, right?" I asked, staring at the messages.

"We just have to be straightforward about it," Tom said, simply. "I'm sure they've probably caught on anyway. We're just confirming it."

"Okay. I'll start," I insisted.

iMessage

Penis Parker (SMHC + Harrison)

Zara Costanza
Guys

Disney Gal
Were we summoned?

Tony the Ravioli
Yes?

JaCob thE Pin-Apple
Here

Holland 🕷😘
We weren't sure
when the next time we'd be all
together so...

Zara Costanza
we didn't want you guys
to find out from the press or
anyone else

Holland 🕷😘
I guess it's time to say,
we're officially official.

Lau-RAWW 🐯
DOES THAT MEAN WHAT I THINK IT MEANS?

Disney Gal
WOAH HOLD ON

Disney Gal
COLLAND IS REAL? SINCE
WHEN

Har-raisin
WHAT

Lau-RAWW 🐯
HOW

JaCob thE Pin-Apple
the fuck when did this happen

Tony the Ravioli
Seriously tho, how long
has this been going on for? ^^

Holland 🕷😘
Only a few days

Holland 🕷😘
We wanted to make sure that
it was legit before we told anyone

Tony the Ravioli
It's about time...

JaCob thE Pin-Apple
ikr. tom and his staring
was getting a little creepy

JaCob thE Pin-Apple
did you ever notice Zara?

Lau-RAWW 🐯
HOW

Zara Costanza
Honestly, no

Har-raisin
damn u must be blind

Har-raisin
If we didn't tell
him to stop, he wouldn't

Holland 🕷😘
Shut up mate

Holland 🕷😘
and to answer laura's question

Holland 🕷😘
At the photo shoot

Disney Gal
AWWWWHHHHHHHHHH
HHH

Har-raisin
Colland is real...

Lau-RAWW 🐯
Awww that's so cute!

Zara Costanza
It would be highly appreciated
if you guys didn't tell anyone

JaCob thE Pin-Apple
Don't worry about us,
worry about your boyfriend

Tony the Ravioli
yeah tom's got the big mouth

-----

Out of the blue, Tom blurted out, "I know it's a little soon, but I want to meet your family before we tell the fans. I feel like I've known you for so long and all-unless you don't think we should-"

I began to giggle as he carried on. I kissed his cheek and said, "I get it, Tom. I do understand, trust me. We've been friends for so long and it seems like we've been dating for a long time, hasn't it?"

"Exactly," he let out a sigh of relief.

I smiled at the thought of it. Aww, he wants to meet my family, said a voice inside of my head. "Well, they'll be at the premiere. You'll get to see them then," I said. "I want to meet all of your brothers and your parents too," I added, thinking about his three brothers.

Tom rubbed the back of his neck. "Err-I kind of forgot to tell you. Harry is joining us for the rest of the press tour in a few days. Sorry, love," he said as innocently as he could.

I pulled further away from Tom and fully faced him. "What! Your brother is going to be on the press tour?" I wanted to meet his family, but I wasn't ready to spend a month or so with his brother... and it's going to be on the press tour.

"I forgot... I mean, is it a really bad thing? I just don't think that you should worry. Everyone in my family already knows who you are. Just not as my girlfriend, you know?"

"Of course, it's not a bad thing! Don't take it the wrong way, I'm just surprised, that's all. I just never would've envisioned myself meeting one of your family members on the press tour. That's all, really. But anyway, how do they know me?"

"Well, you're in the movie, of course. And obviously, I've talked about you. You've always been a really big part of my life, you know? They actually know quite a bit about you from the stories that I've told."

At first, I felt really stupid for not thinking that they'd know me from the movie... but on another note, I'm going to be meeting Harry in a few days. This press tour will sure be interesting.

------------------------------------------------------

"Wait, so let me get this right. Paddy is your youngest brother, who's into sports-mainly basketball. Harry and Sam are twins. Harry likes photography and cinematography. And Sam enjoys anything outdoors," I said, nervously while pacing around in Tom's hotel room. I arrived early to figure things out with Tom, who was not being much of a help.

He stood up and held my shoulders. "God, why are you so nervous? It's just my family. Don't overdo it, alright, Zara? They already adore you, and I'm serious about that."

I walked to the couch and sat down. Tom grabbed a granola bar and sat next to me while opening it up.

I took a deep breath and looked into his brown eyes. "Okay. I just don't want to make a bad impression or give them the wrong idea."

"Just be yourself," he stated as if that wasn't already obvious. Everyone says that! Sometimes, that's honestly one of the most overrated things to say, because not all the time it works out the way you want it to. "You're really nervous about this, aren't you?" Tom asked while smiling.

"Of course! It's your brothers. I don't want to be the girlfriend that doesn't pay any attention to them!" I said, frustratedly. What he didn't understand was that I'm horrible with these kind of things... meeting people who's first impressions I actually cared about.

Personally, I've had a terrible track record with relationships. My first boyfriend was from high school and he ended up being an asshole. He used me to try and get "famous", as I had starred in Spy Kids a few years before we began dating. The second guy that I dated did the same thing. Instead he was much worse. I was so naive and got attached to him, so it was even easier for him manipulate me. Our relationship was a disaster because he'd shower me in attention and would say everything that I wanted him to say, but then he'd switch up and do the complete opposite the next day. I fell kind of hard for him, so I let so many things slide... he changed my entire perspective about dating.

Anyways, neither of those guys made it to the point where I genuinely wanted to introduce them to my parents and vice versa. Now that I'm dating someone who isn't an asshole, I feel so unprepared. I wish I had someone to guide me and tell me exactly what to say and do. 

"Everyone already likes you, love. Stop worrying so much," said Tom. He gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"You know, I was telling my parents about you the other night. I mean, formally as my boyfriend. They know a lot about you, and my mom said that she speculated that we had been dating for a little while, just because I talked about you so much. So, my parents kinda-already love you."

He wrapped his arms around me and said, "Oh, thank god. That's one of the most reassuring things I've ever heard... I'm actually less nervous than I thought I would be to meet them, but maybe it's because I won't be for another week or so, assuming that I meet them at the premiere. I wish I could meet them earlier, but it doesn't seem like we'll have the time. I was hoping to get dinner with them and show them some of my favourite spots in Atlanta, like the pier that we've gone to and that rooftop building not too far from where we were filming... but I guess at least at the premier I'll be looking all dressed up, so hopefully that'll help with my impression."

I stared at him in awe. "Wow, you really thought this one through... you're so thoughtful and sweet. They're going to adore you, Tom. I mean it! And trust me, at the premiere you're going to look so hot. I'm so glad I can say that, now that I'm your girlfriend."

He chuckled and began to blush. "Please, you're always gorgeous, I'm going to have to look like somewhat of a match for you," he said and leaned in to stroke my hair. Things like this made me get so many butterflies. His gaze made me so nervous, yet so safe and comfortable. 

I smiled and felt my face turning extremely red. I giggled and leaned in closer to him. "You know, I hate that you know exactly how to make me blush. It's so infuriating."

He chuckled and grabbed my waist to kiss me. I repositioned myself so that I was sitting on top of him.

The touch of his lips was really soft, and it felt more than right with him. Everything was just so natural

We continued to kiss and such for what felt like only a few minutes until suddenly Tom's phone went off abruptly.

I quickly pulled away from Tom, and his grip loosened on my waist. 

He groaned, "Ugh, I'm so sorry Zar. Literally the worst time for my phone to be blowing up!"

I chuckled, "Oh, I know."

He gave me a cheeky smirk and gave me another peck on the lips.

He quickly answered his phone. "Hi," Tom said as calmly as possible. "You're-you're here?" He stared at me worriedly, and then said, "Okay, I'll text you the room number.... okay see you soon, Haz."

I clasped my hand over my mouth, "Holy shit," I quickly got off of Tom and tried to fix my hair and shirt. I ran my fingers through my hair, quickly combing it.

Tom as well began to fix his hair and shirt, he then said, "Does it look like I've been on your face-for apparently the last seventeen minutes?"

"Oh god, your lips are kinda-well no, not really actually... how red are my lips?"

"A little swollen and definitely red, but it looks like lipstick. I think we're good, right?" He asked, re-fluffing the pillows on the couch.

"Yep, totally. Oh god, I'm really nervous, Tom. I don't feel ready to meet your brother, I might-"

A few knocks were hit against the hotel door. Tom went to go and open the door. He turned to me and said, "You got this," and then swung the door right open.

His brother and Harrison both stood at the entrance.

"Harry! How have you been?" asked Tom, excitedly, pulling his brother in for a hug.

The younger boy had brown hair and didn't share many features with Tom as I had imagined.

"I'm doing good! How's the-you must be Zara," said Harry, smiling at me.

He looked at me and opened his arms out for a hug. At the same time, I extended my hand to shake his. I wanted to facepalm myself for messing that up.

I hugged him back, "Yeah, hi! You must be Harry," I said.

"Yeah, Tom's told me all about you! All good things, don't worry. I'm just more surprised that you agreed to date that," he said, giving Tom a dirty look.

I laughed and said, "Don't worry, it surprises me too. Sometimes I even question it... but anyway, you must be exhausted, your flight must've been long. If you're hungry, we can definitely go and get food."

"That sounds lovely. My flight was tretcherously long and uncomfortable," Harry made his way inside, and when his back was facing Tom and I, Tom gave me two thumbs up. I couldn't help but smile for a few seconds, before getting to know Harry even more.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.2K 246 61
Book One 💜 "I promise it's the little things that you do That make me wanna give it all to you You know I do, baby" Being a part of the MCU is a big...
315K 6K 60
- You're very smart for being so young, - I'm a stark, It's in my blood. All the MCU Phase 1/2 movies including you, as Tony Starks daughter.. MCU t...
2.2K 31 24
"Are you going to keep in touch with him?" "I don't know. I don't think so though." "C'mon Y/N! Don't do this to the poor guy." "I know, I know. But...
12.4K 374 36
Ever since I can remember, nothing but perfection has been expected from me. I have trained and studied all my life to be perfect, and I won't fail...